JD's 2nd Caribbean cruise pics

When and where? We are leaving Miami May 4 going to Cozumel again this year. Going to the caverns this time around. Oh and gotta party at Senor Frogs again. ROFL

We've been to Cozumel twice, both times we just took a taxi to Paradise Beach and ate and drank for a bit.

Be prepared to see soldiers with guns. There's some unrest in Mexico, and they're being a visual presence to deter predators from going after the cruising tourists, I think.

The Navigator's a great ship, nice choice. Hope you had fun. How did you like the promenade-view stateroom? I had one on the Adventure and was stunned by the amount of people watching I did.

At first we were disappointed because we realized our stateroom was only two doors up from the aft elevators, and thus we ended up with a view of the aft atrium staircase and not the actual promenade. However, we were told by our tablemates (who had a mid-promenade room) that they could hear all the noise and music from each night's 11:30pm-midnight parade/party, whereas we didn't hear a peep in our room, so I guess it was for the best.

The Freedom-class ships, despite there size, are laid out very much like the Voyager-class ships. The major difference is in the outdoor portion toward the aft of the ships. The Oasis is just going to be too ridiculous to even speculate. I've seen a lot of the virtual tours and it's jaw-dropping stuff.

Yeah, they kept airing some of the virtual-tour footage on the cabin TVs. Ridonkulously large. But I'd give it a try, if the price was right. At the moment, the cabins are very high-priced, so probably not for a while.

Nice! Now I can say JD is one Italian I know that just got off the boat!

Actually, I've gotten off six boats now. :D But they get mad if you call them "boats". They call them cruise ships. If the Captain hears it called a "boat", he'll say, "A boat is what you're going to be sitting in as you watch the ship pull away and leave you stranded". ROFL

We've been to Cozumel twice, both times we just took a taxi to Paradise Beach and ate and drank for a bit.

Be prepared to see soldiers with guns. There's some unrest in Mexico, and they're being a visual presence to deter predators from going after the cruising tourists, I think.

Yeah I kinda figured that may be the case because of the all out drug war going on in Mexico between the cartels and the Government.

No offense..... but.....

I think cruises suck.

Just pick an island, and spend a week.

You'll have more fun.

Back