Jeopardy!

I liked Katie as well, but Mike Richards was on the top of my list.

I'm okay with most anyone. Except Arrogant ERodgers.

Cheers

Of course Joolz created a jeopardy thread lol. I was pretty impressed with myself the other day. I got two questions right. Beast my high score by 2! Tonight, I will go for three.

Matt Amodio has won 13 games for a total of $430,200 moving into 5th place for highest winnings in regular-season play.

YAY!!!

Just read for the first time they will have two host for Jeopardy. She was very high on my list of people I wanted back.
Jeopardy

I would have loved for Mayim Bialik to be hosting today, the final jeopardy category is World Flags. That would have been so funny and ironic.

They actually wanted "Amy" full time but she has other committements with her new show, her Podcast and her real job as a scientist hence why she is doing it only on special occassions. I secretly hopes she tosses out all into the wind and comes back full time but I know that is not happening. She was my favorite. They need to bring in people as guest host who can actually committement to this else they are spinning their wheels in a circle.

Aaron was too mechanical for me but just MHO

They actually wanted "Amy" full time but she has other committements with her new show, her Podcast and her real job as a scientist hence why she is doing it only on special occassions. I secretly hopes she tosses out all into the wind and comes back full time but I know that is not happening. She was my favorite. They need to bring in people as guest host who can actually committement to this else they are spinning their wheels in a circle.

Aaron was too mechanical for me but just MHO

If Mayim had become the host I don't think I would have the stomach to watch it anymore.

Back