Jeopardy!

I see Jennings being a good permanent replacement. That show has a serious feel to it and needs a host to convey that.

I think executive producer Mike Richards would do a great job. He has hosted other game shows (The Pyramid and Divided) but I doubt he would step in.

Think Patriots, post Brady. 🤷

Cheers

We always have a hardcore fan base for watching Jeopardy! at my bar. There were very few dry eyes in the place when Friday's episode ended.

I can't think of anyone who embodies the complete package of Trebek's charm, humor, good looks, grace, and intelligence, but I'm sure the TVs at our bar will continue to tune in to watch the show he and we all love.

Monday's is Ken Jennings first episode guest hosting, FYI.

I think executive producer Mike Richards would do a great job. He has hosted other game shows (The Pyramid and Divided) but I doubt he would step in.
Mike Richards is the guest host now and he’s doing a great job.

Current J! Champion, Matt Amodio, has won 10 games to date and a total of $362,400. Like James Holzhauer he searches for Daily Doubles and has made some risky wagers. He has a very bizarre answering technique too which apparently has irked many diehard fans. He answers with “what’s” rather than “what is” or “who is” and has earned the moniker of “Most Annoying Contestant Ever” :ROFLMAO:

Current J! Champion, Matt Amodio, has won 10 games to date and a total of $362,400. Like James Holzhauer he searches for Daily Doubles and has made some risky wagers. He has a very bizarre answering technique too which apparently has irked many diehard fans. He answers with “what’s” rather than “what is” or “who is” and has earned the moniker of “Most Annoying Contestant Ever” :ROFLMAO:

He's pretty damned smart though. Wide range of subjects. Impressive

He's pretty damned smart though. Wide range of subjects. Impressive
He just lost $37,000 in Final Jeopardy and still won his 11th game. Yes, fun to watch.

It got to the point Jeopardy actually made a statement saying the only condition for a reply is that it is said in a question.

It got to the point Jeopardy actually made a statement saying the only condition for a reply is that it is said in a question.
Yes, his method is acceptable according to J! rules. I'm glad they made a statement.

Back