Jet #2 Post-game thread

Yep, exactly.

This season won't go anywhere if Brady doesn't fix himself.

There's still time, of course, but the clock's ticking.

There are a few other things that need to be fixed as well. NOt sure what happened to the oline, but a lot of these are not coverage sacks, regardless of what that PFF stat says the oline is flat out getting beat. We are 5-2 by the way, the season is already going somewhere. We had 3 losses by this point last year.

Time of Possession:

Pats 23:40
Jets 46:13

Converting 1 of 12 3rd down attempts will do that to a team. 8%.
Jets converted 11 of 21, 52%.

<table class="shsTable shsBorderTable" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="shsTableTtlRow"><td> </td> <td class="pfbTeam17"> New England</td> <td class="pfbTeam20"> NY Jets</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol">First Downs</td> <td class="shsTotD">21</td> <td class="shsTotD">27</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Rushing</td> <td class="shsTotD">6</td> <td class="shsTotD">11</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Passing</td> <td class="shsTotD">12</td> <td class="shsTotD">13</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Penalty</td> <td class="shsTotD">3</td> <td class="shsTotD">3</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol">3rd Down Efficiency</td> <td class="shsTotD">1-12, 8%</td> <td class="shsTotD">11-21, 52%</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol">4th down efficiency</td> <td class="shsTotD">1-1, 100%</td> <td class="shsTotD">0-0, -%</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol">Red-Zone Efficiency</td> <td class="shsTotD">2-2, 100%</td> <td class="shsTotD">2-4, 50%</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol">Goal-To-Go Efficiency</td> <td class="shsTotD">1-1, 100%</td> <td class="shsTotD">1-1, 100%</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol">Total Net Yards</td> <td class="shsTotD">295</td> <td class="shsTotD">383</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Total Plays</td> <td class="shsTotD">70</td> <td class="shsTotD">89</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Yards/Play</td> <td class="shsTotD">4.2</td> <td class="shsTotD">4.3</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol">Net Rushing Yards</td> <td class="shsTotD">90</td> <td class="shsTotD">177</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Rushes</td> <td class="shsTotD">20</td> <td class="shsTotD">52</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Yards/Carry</td> <td class="shsTotD">4.5</td> <td class="shsTotD">3.4</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Rushing TDs</td> <td class="shsTotD">2</td> <td class="shsTotD">1</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol">Net Passing Yards</td> <td class="shsTotD">205</td> <td class="shsTotD">206</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Comp-Att-Int</td> <td class="shsTotD">22-46-1</td> <td class="shsTotD">17-33-1</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Yards/Attempt</td> <td class="shsTotD">4.1</td> <td class="shsTotD">5.6</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow0Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Passing TDs</td> <td class="shsTotD">0</td> <td class="shsTotD">1</td> </tr> <tr class="shsRow1Row"> <td class="shsNamD shs1stCol"> Sack-Yds</td> <td class="shsTotD">4-23</td> <td class="shsTotD">4-27</td></tr></tbody></table>
http://stats.boston.com/fb/boxscore.asp?gamecode=20131020020&home=20&vis=17&final=true#

At least we were 2-2 in the redzone. Damn the jets ran for 177 yards? I swear they did not have a run longer than 8 yards, that is a lot of good runs on first down.

There are a few other things that need to be fixed as well. NOt sure what happened to the oline, but a lot of these are not coverage sacks, regardless of what that PFF stat says the oline is flat out getting beat. We are 5-2 by the way, the season is already going somewhere. We had 3 losses by this point last year.

Both teams gave up 4 sacks.

Both teams gave up 4 sacks.

I am talking about our team, thanks. The oline was very good in the first half, second half not so much, its not as though this is a one time thing. They ran for 177 yards, their oline was blocking good on that at least.

Who the hell is that imposter wearing #12?

Only thing that looks the same about that player lately is his jersey.

Hoping he's just having a bad hair month and this is not shades of things to come.

:pat:

You did see Chevs posts about Brady's inability to throw the ball, yes?

O-line needs work, but Brady is playing godawful at times.

You did see Chevs posts about Brady's inability to throw the ball, yes?

O-line needs work, but Brady is playing godawful at times.

Yes, I think we have plenty who have brought the board to attention that Brady is not playing well this year, is it ok if I discuss something else that I see bad too?

The Oline played fine in the 4th quarter and OT.

Ok, Brady played fine in the first half.....what does that have to do with what I said? They have been giving up some quick rushes more often then they have before in the past. I think we have enough folks making the point that Brady is bad this year, is it ok if I see another issue as well as that too?

Ok, Brady played fine in the first half.....what does that have to do with what I said? They have been giving up some quick rushes more often then they have before in the past. I think we have enough folks making the point that Brady is bad this year, is it ok if I see another issue as well as that too?
Fine, but to ignore the fact that the Oline played fine for more than half he game indicates to me that there should be just as much of a concern with #12.

Fine, but to ignore the fact that the Oline played fine for more than half he game indicates to me that there should be just as much of a concern with #12.

I did not ignore anything. lol Oline played great in the first half and we moved the ball, we also had some penalties that made some long 3rd downs too. Sometimes its not always about just sacks given up although they are giving up more than normal.

Oofff. Coming from level headed non homer Chatham...definitely supports the people who are sayong the call lost the game (I still don't agree but MC is persuasive)

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 2h
Insane call. This isn't about you ref. Not why the people are in the stands...

'SAFETY' strikes again. A team loses on a flag that protects everyone from boo-boos. That wasn't football. #Patriots #Jets

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 1h
Why NFL should never throw that flag? Letter-of-law defenseless helmet hit near end of SuperBowl. No call, right call. 49ers would be champs

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 18m
Why letter-of-law can't be applied on final FG? #Jets RG 94 Harrison hooks arm around head of rusher-obvious hold. Neither should b called.

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 11m
@Slug4302 Im arguing football...I played for both teams. Put the flags away and let them play. It turns out however it turns out.

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 9m
Look @ your watch, what does it say? Overriding point is if letter-of-law was called on every NFL play, 1PM gms would all still be going on

Oofff. Coming from level headed non homer Chatham...definitely supports the people who are sayong the call lost the game (I still don't agree but MC is persuasive)

Insane call. This isn't about you ref. Not why the people are in the stands...

'SAFETY' strikes again. A team loses on a flag that protects everyone from boo-boos. That wasn't football. #Patriots #Jets

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 1h
Why NFL should never throw that flag? Letter-of-law defenseless helmet hit near end of SuperBowl. No call, right call. 49ers would be champs

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 18m
Why letter-of-law can't be applied on final FG? #Jets RG 94 Harrison hooks arm around head of rusher-obvious hold. Neither should b called.

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 11m
@Slug4302 Im arguing football...I played for both teams. Put the flags away and let them play. It turns out however it turns out.

Matt Chatham ‏@chatham58 9m
Look @ your watch, what does it say? Overriding point is if letter-of-law was called on every NFL play, 1PM gms would all still be going on

I am not even bitching about the rule, it was just on that play and what he did....I see that at least 5 times a game, yet you choose then to call it on a play where it was barely if anything a push?

Any container/bag large enough to carry a tampon has to be clear, so he should have know if she had one or not without asking. :coffee:
Good call....ROFL

However what about the one she is wearing? :coffee:

That would certainly provoke a fight...ROFL

Back