Jets Offense is really scary!...

"Never" is such an absolute word. For one brief moment, when answering the question, you thought about it, so therefore...

YOU LIED! YOU LYING LIAR WHO LIES!!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cuss:

Or something. :coffee:

Ok...you caught me....I have an obsession with BB being the Jet coach.....I focus on that every moment of every day......and I apologize for lying

Im defly concerned with the Plax signing. I was pleasantly surprised with his showing the last game........but it's only pre-season. If has is improving each week,,,,then I'll be completely on board the Plax bandwagon. With all the jokes aside......if you look at the Jets offense objectively....with Holmes, Plax (IF he is at his old form ) Keller, LT out of the backfield, Mason (a very solid 3rd receiver) and with Sanchez being a year more mature......the Jets have the ability to put up a nice amount of points

Same way you are sceptical about how improved the Pats D really is, we are scpetical about how improved the Jets Offense is. You see potential, we see question marks. We see potential on our defense and you see question marks. You expect/hope for improvement/maturation from Sanchez we expect hope for improvement/maturation from our young defense. We won't really have answers to any of these ? untill the first Jets-Pats game at the earliest. More realistically not untill the second one.

:crying:

Crybaby Bust said:
Vernon Gholston, the former first-round pick whose New York Jets career was a bust before the team released him during the offseason, slammed Jets coach Rex Ryan on Monday, saying the coach and the Jets organization didn't give him a fair chance.

. . .

"Being a first-round pick, you would have hoped for more [of a chance]," said Gholston.
. . .

"Teams are always looking for talent, and to say I don't have talent is a far stretch," Gholston said. "It's all about getting a fair shot and time in the system. With the Jets, it was constant position change and coaching change. There was no stability. I never really had that with the Jets."
ROFL

Ok...you caught me....I have an obsession with BB being the Jet coach.....I focus on that every moment of every day......and I apologize for lying

I bet you feel better already, for finally coming to terms with this.

:crying:

Crybaby Bust said:
Vernon Gholston, the former first-round pick whose New York Jets career was a bust before the team released him during the offseason, slammed Jets coach Rex Ryan on Monday, saying the coach and the Jets organization didn't give him a fair chance.

. . .

"Being a first-round pick, you would have hoped for more [of a chance]," said Gholston.
. . .

"Teams are always looking for talent, and to say I don't have talent is a far stretch," Gholston said. "It's all about getting a fair shot and time in the system. With the Jets, it was constant position change and coaching change. There was no stability. I never really had that with the Jets."

ROFL

laurence-maroney.jpg

approves of these comments.

Same way you are sceptical about how improved the Pats D really is, we are scpetical about how improved the Jets Offense is. You see potential, we see question marks. We see potential on our defense and you see question marks. You expect/hope for improvement/maturation from Sanchez we expect hope for improvement/maturation from our young defense. We won't really have answers to any of these ? untill the first Jets-Pats game at the earliest. More realistically not untill the second one.

I think the Jets have more question marks unfortunately. From what I see, your biggest ? on def. is Albert, and if he doesn't pan out, the Pats have nice depth on def. as oppsed to the "depth" the jets have on offense. As you said, by week 5, we will have a very nice idea how our seasons are going to be.

I think the Jets have more question marks unfortunately. From what I see, your biggest ? on def. is Albert, and if he doesn't pan out, the Pats have nice depth on def. as oppsed to the "depth" the jets have on offense. As you said, by week 5, we will have a very nice idea how our seasons are going to be.

Any season comes down to some luck and some depth. People are going to get hurt. It's just a fact. The question is whether you have someone behind them that can do the job. That goes for anyone. If Al goes down, the Pats have got depth there. If someone like Mayo or McCourtney goes down, the depth isn't that good. It's no different for any team.

It comes down to being good enough and then being able to replace the people that go down with adequate replacements. If you can't do that, you've got big issues.

If someone on the O line goes down on the Jets, you guys are going to be scrambling with the current depth. You know someone is going to go down for part of the year at some point. That's your biggest area of concern I'd say at this point. I also think (could be wrong) that your dline is pretty thin. The jets could get lucking and everyone stays healthy but I wouldn't count on it. It's the same with us at linebacker or DBs. I think we're thin at guard too unless one of the many tackles can swing it.

Any season comes down to some luck and some depth. People are going to get hurt. It's just a fact. The question is whether you have someone behind them that can do the job. That goes for anyone. If Al goes down, the Pats have got depth there. If someone like Mayo or McCourtney goes down, the depth isn't that good. It's no different for any team.

It comes down to being good enough and then being able to replace the people that go down with adequate replacements. If you can't do that, you've got big issues.

If someone on the O line goes down on the Jets, you guys are going to be scrambling with the current depth. You know someone is going to go down for part of the year at some point. That's your biggest area of concern I'd say at this point. I also think (could be wrong) that your dline is pretty thin. The jets could get lucking and everyone stays healthy but I wouldn't count on it. It's the same with us at linebacker or DBs. I think we're thin at guard too unless one of the many tackles can swing it.

The Jets dline is "thin" in that they are relying too much on rookies, which is why letting Ellis walk for 1 mil was real dumb.....the oline is this because thinking Ducasse is our back up scares the hell out of me. We are fortunate that Sanchez can scramble, but if he is flushed, he has shown to make some poor throwing decisions. I just don't like the number of question marks the Jets have, and the positions they are at. If Plax is pretty much back to his old form....seeing him go against McCourtney will be very interesting.........as long as sanchez has time to get the ball to him

Cimini is on another tear about how good the Jets are and can be offensively. I'm officially scared. He also says LdT is a role model. ROFL

Sanchez continues to improve, and if Holmes, Burress and Mason stay healthy, it's going to be tempting to open up the offense. Burress already is talking about how he wants to average 28 to 30 points a game. Do you know the last time the Jets averaged 28 per game? It was 1968, their Super Bowl season. Here's to you, Broadway Joe.The Jets have the talent to be special, but it's going to take luck and sacrifice. It's going to take a Tomlinson-like attitude.
"When you're talking about winning a championship, it's not all about who's getting paid what or who the stars are," Tomlinson said. "It's going to take everybody."
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...s-follow-ladainian-tomlinson-lead-learn-share

And Jenny Vrentas joins the party.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/20...tml?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Cimini is on another tear about how good the Jets are and can be offensively. I'm officially scared. He also says LdT is a role model. ROFL

If I need to learn how to be classy - LdT would be my role model.

From what I see, your biggest ? on def. is Albert

Hardly. If Haynesworth got cut today, this defensive line will be fine. My main concern is depth at the safety position - and whether or not Meriweather can pull his head out of his ass.

The Jets dline is "thin" in that they are relying too much on rookies, which is why letting Ellis walk for 1 mil was real dumb.....the oline is this because thinking Ducasse is our back up scares the hell out of me. We are fortunate that Sanchez can scramble, but if he is flushed, he has shown to make some poor throwing decisions. I just don't like the number of question marks the Jets have, and the positions they are at. If Plax is pretty much back to his old form....seeing him go against McCourtney will be very interesting.........as long as sanchez has time to get the ball to him

Based on the little I've seen this pre-season, if Ducasse is even on the roster, once they cut down to 53, I'd be very concerned.

LdT is washed up. He's only on the team because he doesn't cost anything and he's only playing for that money because he only wants a ring and things he has a good shot. He's a fake and a phoney. Even the Jets must see why he's sticking around.

If I need to learn how to be classy - LdT would be my role model.

Hardly. If Haynesworth got cut today, this defensive line will be fine. My main concern is depth at the safety position - and whether or not Meriweather can pull his head out of his ass.

Signing Ihedigbo was a nice pick up for you

Based on the little I've seen this pre-season, if Ducasse is even on the roster, once they cut down to 53, I'd be very concerned.

Jets are quite thin at that position so I'd be curious who would replace him.....I'm sure the Jets will be looking at released players

Back