Jets v. Pats game thread: 12/16/07

johnJoseph on 12-16-2007 at 02:47 PM said:
Eugine Wilson is havin a heck of day. A pick and a fumble recovery.

He's probably playing inspired, since James Sanders has cut into his playing time.

JD10367 on 12-16-2007 at 02:47 PM said:
He's probably playing inspired, since James Sanders has cut into his playing time.

Great observastion JD. It is a statement game for him...

Some people here are way too dramatic.

The field conditions blow...what do you expect?

Okay, the Pats have to cut out this crappy play-calling. 1st, run short, 2nd, run short? What happened to the short passing game? I know they're low on TEs but is Welker being triple-covered? Faulk just converted, and they need more of that and less running.

JD10367 on 12-16-2007 at 11:47 AM said:

Sheeze, give me a few million in the bank and I'd be one inspirational mutha ****er!

LOS battle clearly being won by NE. Jets Line is moved 3 or 4 yards downfield on every running play. They're probably tired.

this is going to be one of those games, that we score just one TD, it may seal the deal.

Geez, 3rd and 1 and Wesley Friggin Britt false starts. :shake:

Knew that was coming (a blitz on third and long). Dammit! :banghead: Time for another punting adventure...

It should be noted that Maroney seems to be running a little more sensibly today. He's hitting the hole quicker, taking what the D is giving and not dancing at the line.

Yeh, Maroney has looked great. Passing game has been off, but we're still up 10 and the D is playing well.

Back