Jets v. Pats game thread: 12/16/07

I thought offenses benefitted from inclement weather? So far, both Defenses seem to be holding it down.

carolinatony on 12-16-2007 at 02:18 PM said:
What happened for us to get the Ball back?
blocked punt by Washington, ball placed on the 3 yard line. Rushing TD for Maroney.

Is it still Raining?
Looks like Brady won't have any TD's today. Darn............

I'm cutting firewood right now and can only check the stats.

What's up with the long 49 yrd run we gave up?

Captain Morgan on 12-16-2007 at 02:21 PM said:
I'm cutting firewood right now and can only check the stats.

What's up with the long 49 yrd run we gave up?
NYJ ran an option play and NE was fooled. Couple of arm would-be tackles and well, there you have it. They tried running the option twice more and it went: gain 4 yards, loss 5 yards.

No more options.

Fully* Tilted* on 12-16-2007 at 01:22 PM said:
NYJ ran an option play and NE was fooled. Couple of arm would-be tackles and well, there you have it. They tried running the option twice more and it went: gain 4 yards, loss 5 yards.

No more options.

Thanks.

I bet they pull all kinds of crazy shat in the second half. What have they got to lose?

I hope we friggin crush'em.

GO :patriots! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to get some TD passes for Brady! let's do i t!

What time do we play the fIsh next week?
Carolina plays the Cowgirls next Saturday so I'm sure the game will be on her next week.
I have to watch a 0-0 Panthers/Seahawks and miss the Pats and ever the Browns/Bills game this week.

Carolina plays the Cowgirls next Saturday so I'm sure the game will be on her next week.
I have to watch a 0-0 Panthers/Seahawks and miss the Pats and even the Browns/Bills game this week.

carolinatony on 12-16-2007 at 02:30 PM said:
I have to watch a 0-0 Panthers/Seahawks and miss the Pats and ever the Browns/Bills game this week.

I have to watch a 0-0 Panthers/Seahawks and miss the Pats and even the Browns/Bills game this week.

4:15 that sucks

4:15 that sucks

You guys and all your up-to-the-minute info is saving me right now!

You rule!!!!

carolinatony on 12-16-2007 at 02:30 PM said:

4pm. they said that, "most places will show the game" next week.

is the passing game not doing too well? why does Brady only have 68 yards?

Is the running game is taking over?

Back