Joe Judge back to the Patriots

I was hoping STs. Is Bill really going to keep the current coach?

I really hope it's BOB, because any of the other options mentioned make me nervous.

I really hope it's BOB, because any of the other options mentioned make me nervous.

Who do you think the internal candidate is? Troy Brown?

Who do you think the internal candidate is? Troy Brown?

That's the only one that came to mind. Maybe Lombardi but he's even less experienced than Troy would be. Knock on Troy is that he has no experience calling offensive plays.

That's the only one that came to mind. Maybe Lombardi but he's even less experienced than Troy would be. Knock on Troy is that he has no experience calling offensive plays.
Yeah. I am not sure I really want Brown either. I would much rather have a guy with experience. I was hoping Joe Brady's name would come up. He is the Bills QB coach now but was an OC in Carolina previously.

Judge as the de facto OC makes me nervous.

Ugh. Me too. We already have that on defense and it isn't working. Why not just hire someone and give them the OC title?

Interesting to me, Josh McD wanted Judge badly for his STs coordinator and competed hard for him offering more money than BB.
I don't know if BB upped his amount or if Judge chose the Pats bc of BB's stability.

Interesting to me, Josh McD wanted Judge badly for his STs coordinator and competed hard for him offering more money than BB.
I don't know if BB upped his amount or if Judge chose the Pats bc of BB's stability.

Perhaps it's the idea of learning something new that appealed to Judge, I think he will remain an offensive assistant, perhaps an understudy to O'Brien should he come back, a new string to his bow, so to speak.

Judge was a spectacular failure with Daniel Jones. I really hope he is not calling plays for Mac. I really hope Bill hires a true OC. The shared thing is not working on D at all. Why do it on O too?

I think having a roving offensive coaching title would mean Judge will likely involve himself with ST as well. Give Cameron Achord a hand because he needs it. I'm sure Bill will give him this task as well.

Who is the current assistant HC? It used to be Scar.

Back