Joe Judge back to the Patriots

Why would anyone think bringing back Joe Judge is a good move? Especially as an "offensive assistant" or WORSE as the unnamed OC. NYG's offense was abysmal with JJ as the HC. Like much worse than it even was with Pat Shurmur. I'm pretty sure Judge has ruined Daniel Jones for good. Not exactly the guy you want working with Mac Jones.

Why would anyone think bringing back Joe Judge is a good move? Especially as an "offensive assistant" or WORSE as the unnamed OC. NYG's offense was abysmal with JJ as the HC. Like much worse than it even was with Pat Shurmur. I'm pretty sure Judge has ruined Daniel Jones for good. Not exactly the guy you want working with Mac Jones.
I mean crawhammer and Belichick are 1A and 1B as far as football minds that I trust. I just had to flip a coin and decide that I'm siding with Belichick on this one. Sorry, no disrespect intended.

Because he is a good coach.

It's a big assumption to say that HE ruined Daniel Jones.

I never heard that about Scar. I don't think there is one now.
I didn't either, but apparently from 2000 - 2013, his title was Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Line Coach. Go figure.

Did someone say joe Judge ruined Daniel Jones?

Daniel Jones was ruined before he was drafted by the Giants masterminds.

Honest question, why in the hell do you even follow the Patriots because in your eyes they can do no right. You have to be the most negative poster I've ever seen on this forum and before you go and pronounce how you're the teller of truths here, spare us the panned BS response, we've already heard it enough times from you.

NYG fired Shurmur because he was a disaster and Joe Judge posted the same lousy record. NYG had the 18th ranked passing offense in '19 when Daniel Jones as a rookie posted respectable numbers. Their passing offense sunk to 29th and 31st under Judge. Daniel Jones looks like bust in just two seasons with Judge after a promising rookie season. NYG's defense also completely crapped out under Judge. Their special teams probably sucked too but I don't care to look it up. Joe Judge is not a good coach.

Honest question, why in the hell do you even follow the Patriots because in your eyes they can do no right. You have to be the most negative poster I've ever seen on this forum and before you go and pronounce how you're the teller of truths here, spare us the panned BS response, we've already heard it enough times from you.
The Patriots did a lot right from September 30, 2001 to January 4, 2020.

Sorry, I'm not excited about a coach who just embarrassed himself thoroughly with another organization. This is like Matt Patricia 2.0. Between these two clowns, the nepotism, and the no-names, the coaching staff is a complete joke. He won't do it because god forbit someone might have an independent differing opinion but Bill needs to get some experienced coaches and coordinators on his staff asap.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

An assistant coach is not the same as a HC.

His time with the NYG was really bad but his time with the Pats in the right position was terrific.

Who says he'll be working with Mac Jones?
As an assistant Judge was really good especially with STs. His STs were among the best in the league. An offensive assistant can wear many hats. In Judge’s case that means he might see some work with the wide receivers again, or maybe with another position group. He might work with the scouting department, or directly assist Belichick in some way. He has 8 years experience with the Pats and 2 as a HC.
Guys with that much experience in our system don't grow on trees. Chances are he learned a lot about what he didn't know in NY. I'm glad he's back.

I put crawhammer on ignore like a week after he got here.

i can not imagine why anybody wouldn't have him on ignore, its beyond obvious he is straight up trolling. its crazy to me that people cannot stop feeding the trolls and meanwhile every thread turns into a shitshow because of it.
Good idea.

i can not imagine why anybody wouldn't have him on ignore, its beyond obvious he is straight up trolling. its crazy to me that people cannot stop feeding the trolls and meanwhile every thread turns into a shitshow because of it.

Good idea.

Hate to do it, but I think I should.

Edit: Done

I don’t understand why he hasn’t at least been assclowned. He could care less about this team and he just trolls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back