John Gruden fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it some time, he will end up coaching somewhere or on tv once the heat dies down. They always do.

I really don't care about Gruden at all.
What I do care about is this cancel culture. Just seems that there are too many people out there spending time looking for anything on anyone so they can ruin someone who does not fall in with their PC views.
This is very dangerous to our society. They ignore the big things that can really hurt the country while looking for things that they find offensive, no matter how long ago these "violations" occurred.
This is not a political post, it's a comment on how our culture has evolved since the advent of social media, and how it is used by people to feel powerful.
Define this cute term, "cancel culture":

Who is cancelling what? What gets cancelled in your life?

I haven't read them and don't plan to read them.
My comment was how our society has evolved for the worse.
Make sure you don't live in a glass house before you throw stones. Who decides what is "unacceptable", and the bar seems to getting lower and lower.
Correct. Selfish, racist, disgusting, bigoted and sexist mouthbreathers with IQs below 100 who think they're intelligent, are ruining our society. Been to a grocery store lately? Driven on a highway? Seen someone hide behind Facebook? Did ya see the insurrection on January 6? Because I did.

I don't need to worry about stones in glass houses because I don't have a guilty conscience, I'm not a vile racist, a bigot or a sexist. Get it? So, I don't have emails or texts like that. I hold myself accountable and treat people, regardless of color or ethnicity, with respect, just like how I was raised. It's not that hard.

The best is Gruden to lie and spin his way out of his racist emails, treating people like idiots. Nothing worse than a moron racist trying to talk down to you.

Define this cute term, "cancel culture":

Who is cancelling what? What gets cancelled in your life?

You know damn well what it is and if not you are part of the problem.

Let's see Dr. Suess, A good number of books like the wonderful Little House on the Prairie series are being blacklisted and banned by the Librarian Association, Aunt Jemina, The Land O' Lakes Indian woman, The Redskins, the Cleveland Indians, Patriots offensive yet, should I go on? The list is almost endless.

Get a clue.

Jerry Richardson is no longer the owner of the Carolina Panthers.

Donald Sterling is no longer the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers.
The big mystery is why is Dan Snyder still allowed to own the Skins? Why does Goodell jump through hoops to protect some people and teams and not others?
So that is the homophobic comment that has everyone's panties in a bunch.
I guess I must be homophobic because I agree with him on that.
No. There is more than that, and we've only seen two small snippets of the gazillion emails they do have. There's no point in defending white men like this who masquerade as some kind of a victim in our society. They're pathetic losers. Why would anyone defend a vile, pathetic loser?

Correct. Selfish, racist, disgusting, bigoted and sexist mouthbreathers with IQs below 100 who think they're intelligent, are ruining our society. Been to a grocery store lately? Driven on a highway? Seen someone hide behind Facebook? Did ya see the insurrection on January 6? Because I did.

I don't need to worry about stones in glass houses because I don't have a guilty conscience, I'm not a vile racist, a bigot or a sexist. Get it? So, I don't have emails or texts like that. I hold myself accountable and treat people, regardless of color or ethnicity, with respect, just like how I was raised. It's not that hard.

The best is Gruden to lie and spin his way out of his racist emails, treating people like idiots. Nothing worse than a moron racist trying to talk down to you.

You are such a superior intellect and quality human being of immense tolerance and such a tremendous benefit to this messageboard. :coffee:

I have a female member here you just absolutely must meet, your superiority together would illuminate the world.

You know damn well what it is and if not you are part of the problem.

Let's see Dr. Suess, A good number of books like the wonderful Little House on the Prairie series are being blacklisted and banned by the Librarian Association, Aunt Jemina, The Land O' Lakes Indian woman, The Redskins, the Cleveland Indians, Patriots offensive yet, should I go on? The list is almost endless.

Get a clue.
This offends you how? You can't admit that our country is loaded with racism? That's the problem right there. Yes, please go on who you feel victimized by the acknowledgement of 250 years of accepted racism and bigotry in this country.

What's next, slavery never happened? You people are like Spaulding Smails with your fingers in your ears and whining like little crybaby 10 year olds who can't handle the truth.

You are such a superior intellect and quality human being of immense tolerance and such a tremendous benefit to this messageboard. :coffee:

I have a female member here you just absolutely must meet, your superiority together would illuminate the world.
There's that insecurity and victim mentality shining through.

This offends you how? You can't admit that our country is loaded with racism? That's the problem right there. Yes, please go on who you feel victimized by the acknowledgement of 250 years of accepted racism and bigotry in this country.

What's next, slavery never happened? You people are like Spaulding Smails with your fingers in your ears and whining like little crybaby 10 year olds who can't handle the truth.

I can admit that the likes of you run the race card ceremoniously upon anyone you have no tolerance for and it's utter bullshit.

There's that insecurity and victim mentality shining through.

Funny it is your ilk with the institutional insecurities or you wouldn't need such subversive and underhanded tactics to take down those you don't agree with.

I can admit that the likes of you run the race card ceremoniously upon anyone you have no tolerance for and it's utter bullshit.
Correct. I don't have tolerance for racists, sexists and bigots anymore. Correct. I also have even less tolerance for moutbreathers who don't read books and think whatever they read sent to them via Putin on Facebook is actually real, when it isn't.

Our country has become dumber and I am supposed to applaud it? Why do you want to go backwards? Can you answer this?

Funny it is your ilk with the institutional insecurities or you wouldn't need such subversive and underhanded tactics to take down those you don't agree with.
What are these tactics exactly? Correct, I don't agree with racists, bigots or sexists. I don't like bullies and never have. They need a slap.

Don't care one way or the other if he got fired, the reason I find disturbing and this course of action is becoming all too common.

Don't have an argument against something, let's just pull some shady shit and end the problem as you see it.

You don't know me, anything about me or where I stand on any issue. You however have laid bare for all to see in what. 2 whole weeks on this messageboard the shit that's in your head.

Once again fuck off.

Or if you prefer to have a good time with it, go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.

Correct. I don't have tolerance for racists, sexists and bigots anymore. Correct. I also have even less tolerance for moutbreathers who don't read books and think whatever they read sent to them via Putin on Facebook is actually real, when it isn't.

Our country has become dumber and I am supposed to applaud it? Why do you want to go backwards? Can you answer this?

It has become dumber because the likes of you can hold no rational thought.

What are these tactics exactly? Correct, I don't agree with racists, bigots or sexists. I don't like bullies and never have. They need a slap.

I would say you are the bully, maybe you need to be slapped. Is that how it works?

On that note, I'm out to enjoy my day.

I would say you are the bully, maybe you need to be slapped. Is that how it works?
How am I bully? Because I am a white male admitting racist, sexist and bigoted people suck and want to go back to the 19th Century?

It has become dumber because the likes of you can hold no rational thought.
No. No.

I read books. I learn. I dig into history and have my whole life. I travel. I listen. I don't disrespect others or reject facts like some mouthbreather who didn't go to college, hovering over Facebook for the last 20 years in some basement trying to tell me how smart they are. The worst is the anti-vaxxer mouthbreather who tries to tell us they have a medical degree via some right wing extremist chat room. Super. I really enjoy being talked down to by a person like that. That really makes sense.

We need to deploy Bill Burr's cruise ship idea out of all Florida ports. Hand out a $100 Walmart card to attract these people to take the cruise, and to thin the herd.

Riddle me this: Why did we fight two world wars to combat tyranny based on isolating minority groups and why would we want to keep doing that in this country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back