Jules is released, expected to retire

Edelperson cut. REALLY sucks his Pats career ended in this fashion. Nothing but love for everything he gave the franchise!

Patriots cut Edelman with failed physical designation

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I don't know why but this one hits way harder than Brady and Gronk. Maybe it's because those two were done with the Patriots and wanted to be elsewhere. Jules was still a Patriot to the core.

Could be possible but I doubt it. Many expected him to retire bc of his knee last year shortly after training camp began. This isn't about him wanting to join TB12. This is about the arthritis and pain from his knee and doing whatever he can to walk reasonably well with as little pain as possible for the rest of his life. Knee joints are the worst.

Give it time....

Could be possible but I doubt it. Many expected him to retire bc of his knee last year shortly after training camp began. This isn't about him wanting to join TB12. This is about the arthritis and pain from his knee and doing whatever he can to walk reasonably well with as little pain as possible for the rest of his life. Knee joints are the worst.
Tampa is also stacked at the slot. My guess is he retires. I hope he does so he can enjoy the rest of his life with as little pain as possible.

Kind of wish Bill let him retire instead of cutting him.

Chung and Edelman, two unheralded stalwarts of the second dynasty, now retired

Still can't fathom how Jules never got a Pro Bowl nod

Back