Jules is released, expected to retire

Edelperson cut. REALLY sucks his Pats career ended in this fashion. Nothing but love for everything he gave the franchise!

Patriots cut Edelman with failed physical designation

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'll have to make it a point to watch Inside the NFL. That was my favorite show back in the day, but when they put that sanctimonious douche Ray Lewis I lost all interest for that show.

Ray is the worst, for sure, but they have all started to get louder and louder and spend a good portion of the show cackling like idiots over their own inside jokes. It
amazes me that not only does Lewis still have that job, but that he managed to play in the league for all those years and seldom is able to say anything interesting or insightful.

I watch that show for the film clips and to get some sort of knowledgeable commentary on what took place in the league, but it is now cringe-worthy and I end up
shutting it off in disgust. It's now a bunch of knuckleheads trying to crack each other up.

Ray is the worst, for sure, but they have all started to get louder and louder and spend a good portion of the show cackling like idiots over their own inside jokes. It
amazes me that not only does Lewis still have that job, but that he managed to play in the league for all those years and seldom is able to say anything interesting or insightful.

I watch that show for the film clips and to get some sort of knowledgeable commentary on what took place in the league, but it is now cringe-worthy and I end up
shutting it off in disgust. It's now a bunch of knuckleheads trying to crack each other up.
I really hate that. There seems to be this ongoing thing now with these pundits where they believe their job is to be comedians first and analysts 2nd. And they're simply not funny......there really is nothing worse than watching them bend over in totally overblown hysterical laughter at a completely unfunny quip. And it's not just the inside the NFL crew, it's all of them. The "hilarity" of Terry Bradshaw who has been milking the good ol' boy schtick for decades now, or on NFLN, Michael Irvin collapsing with laughter at something completely unfunny Rich Eisen or Mooch said.

I always feel sorry for guys like Jimmy Johnson who want to talk football, and we want to listen to him, getting shouted over or interrupted with totally OTT laughter.

good. now i don't have to be pissed it isn't replayed on nfln later in the week anymore. willie mac used to have a segment on there too. i like boomer esiason...he's the only regular one i do, lol

good. now i don't have to be pissed it isn't replayed on nfln later in the week anymore. willie mac used to have a segment on there too. i like boomer esiason...he's the only regular one i do, lol

You have excellent taste. Willie is class all the way and never got stuck trying to manufacture a show requiring him to be somebody else. He comes in, gives you something intelligent/interesting that you didn't know or think about and then goes back to his world. I sort of feel that he is universally respected. Even though he often will comment on the Pats and, while his loyalty to the organization is unquestioned, he isn't afraid to sprinkle in some fair criticism. Willie is the truth.

Boomer is much the same as far as always being a balanced guy that can always bring an insiders perspective. I don't recall for sure if he is still involved with that show or not, but they usually just stick with Lewis, Irvin, Phil Simms and Brandon Marshall with James Brown trying to keep them in line while they attempt to make fun of each other's fashion sense.

Oh, and you can have Boomer if I can have Kay Adams. ;)

I like NFL Matchup with Greg Cosell and Matt Bowen. It's intelligent and informative without the slappy humor. It gives fans an in-depth look games coming up by breaking down the strategy and tactics—the X's and O's of every pro football game. Cosell does this by using the exclusive use of team-supplied coaching footage, the same video coaches and players use each week to prepare for games. The show runs very early in the morning on ESPN2 so I record it. Great insight by 2 people with football knowledge. Interestingly, both analysts called for the Pats' SB game vs the Rams to be a defensive battle when most other people were looking for a high scoring game. Cosell is dry at times but he's pretty dang smart.

You have excellent taste. Willie is class all the way and never got stuck trying to manufacture a show requiring him to be somebody else. He comes in, gives you something intelligent/interesting that you didn't know or think about and then goes back to his world. I sort of feel that he is universally respected. Even though he often will comment on the Pats and, while his loyalty to the organization is unquestioned, he isn't afraid to sprinkle in some fair criticism. Willie is the truth.

Boomer is much the same as far as always being a balanced guy that can always bring an insiders perspective. I don't recall for sure if he is still involved with that show or not, but they usually just stick with Lewis, Irvin, Phil Simms and Brandon Marshall with James Brown trying to keep them in line while they attempt to make fun of each other's fashion sense.

Me first.

Cheers

lol i like Boomer's personality, nothing more. kay was very cute but she looks somewhat weird now. can't put my finger on it. subtle plastic surgery?
agree on matchup, chevss though i usually ff though most of it and watch the pats related stuff only. only so many hours in the day!😁

I like NFL Matchup with Greg Cosell and Matt Bowen. It's intelligent and informative without the slappy humor. It gives fans an in-depth look games coming up by breaking down the strategy and tactics—the X's and O's of every pro football game. Cosell does this by using the exclusive use of team-supplied coaching footage, the same video coaches and players use each week to prepare for games. The show runs very early in the morning on ESPN2 so I record it. Great insight by 2 people with football knowledge. Interestingly, both analysts called for the Pats' SB game vs the Rams to be a defensive battle when most other people were looking for a high scoring game. Cosell is dry at times but he's pretty dang smart.
Cosell is one of my faves...

Dola was a dumbass to dump her...she is smokin'!

Back