Jules is released, expected to retire

Edelperson cut. REALLY sucks his Pats career ended in this fashion. Nothing but love for everything he gave the franchise!

Patriots cut Edelman with failed physical designation

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'm sad for another "end of an era" moment, but I think most everyone saw this one coming.

Eternally grateful for all of Edelman's contributions, but also glad the Pats are now on the other side of this move. We're on to... whoever.

What a story of a career. Really going to miss watching him play. Hope he enjoys a wonderful retirement.
646cb33fe95ee1a1443d9310b50d26de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Probably my favorite Patriots player ever at this point. Definitely my favorite WR. Such a sad way to go, but he will be a legend forever. Hopefully with this he's able to retire in one piece, which is good considering how fearless and how crazy he was putting his body on the line.

We'll miss you, Jules.

And that's what really sucks. Whoever "whoever" is won't be a fraction of the player that Edelman was because it's impossible to duplicate the heart and intensity that he played the game with.
Glass-half-full: Edelman stepped into Welker's shoes

Belichick is probably out combing local flag football leagues for Edelman's successor as we speak.

Hello Tampa bay, Hello Brady. God Bless Julian-a Great Great player.

Could be possible but I doubt it. Many expected him to retire bc of his knee last year shortly after training camp began. This isn't about him wanting to join TB12. This is about the arthritis and pain from his knee and doing whatever he can to walk reasonably well with as little pain as possible for the rest of his life. Knee joints are the worst.

Back