Julio Jones

I think he gets traded before the end of next week. No way Atlanta holds on to him all the way to TC.

He could be but why do you think there's no way Atlanta will wait til TC? They want their best deal. Why do you think they should be in a hurry?

most sports reporters i've heard say that the info they have is atl is not in a hurry, and they expect it to go close to tc.

He could be but why do you think there's no way Atlanta will wait til TC? They want their best deal. Why do you think they should be in a hurry?
I think the team trading for him will want him before TC to get him acclimated as soon as possible to their team. Also, I can't imagine the trade offers are going to significantly change between now and TC. Teams made their best offers this past week and a half and now Atlanta has to choose the best one.

Last edited:
I think the team trading for him will want him before TC to get him acclimated as soon as possible to their team. Also, I can't imagine the trade offers are going to significantly change between now and TC. Teams made their best offers this past week and a half and now Atlanta has to choose the best one.

That's it?
1. That has nothing to do Atlanta - that's on the new team.
2. How do you know teams made their best offers? What if teams have already been upping their offers? A bidding war?

It's foolish to make statements like that based on what you think.

That's it?
1. That has nothing to do Atlanta - that's on the new team.
2. How do you know teams made their best offers? What if teams have already been upping their offers? A bidding war?

It's foolish to make statements like that based on what you think.
This is a football forum. Opinions are kind of the point.

Not sure why you take things so personal up here. I just offered my thinking on it. Of course they could wait until TC or get more offers. I am betting against that and believe he will be traded before the end of the next week. I will happily admit I was wrong if he is not traded as honestly, it is not that big of deal either way to me.

I'm trying to teach you to think correctly. Don't take it so personally.

It's a fact. Some people don't know how little they know.
Fail The Simpsons GIF

This is a football forum. Opinions are kind of the point.

Not sure why you take things so personal up here. I just offered my thinking on it.
Because, as you said, your idea of an opinion is to throw a hand grenade into a forum and see what splatters.

This is going to get interesting. Maybe they are planning on a few tc injuries to create a need, but if they in fact have decided they need to get rid of his cap space this year, delaying is stupid. In any business negotiation it is important to remember what you want to get out of it. There is a diference between "We need to have him offf the 2021 roster" and "We'll let him go if we get our price."

Back