Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B A Rabbit

Reaction score
Website
supkem.blogspot.com
July Jollies Prelimianires Bracket2

64 lovely ladies have been placed in 4 brackets ramdomly drawn from a list provided by the members of PatriotsPlanet. this post represents the second bracket of 16. Please pick 8 entries to move on to round two. i have to insist you pick 8 to keep the voting fair and equal.

Next round won't be as large and I'll start individual battles.

If any pictures fail to post, let me know and I'll update it.

Voting will close on monday at 3pm.
Adriana Lima
adriana%20LIMA.jpg

Angelina Jolie
jtatto1.jpg

Drew BarryMore
drew-barrymore.jpg

Jolene Blaylock
job04.jpg

LeAnn Rimes
25.jpg

Elisha Cuthbert
elisha_cuthbert_2.jpg

Pam Anderson
pam_anderson_ladysmith.jpg

Tara Reid

I just can't vote for Katie Holmes this year. She's forever soiled because of nutcase Cruise.

This bracket is not very high in quality :sulk:

bideau said:
I just can't vote for Katie Holmes this year. She's forever soiled because of nutcase Cruise.

You may not be able to but apparently 7 others sure can :shake:

I was happy to see that Pam Anderson isn't doing too well. She does nothing for me.

Maybe Bideau is right that the bracket's overall quality isn't that high but, Elisha Cuthbert is my dark horse to win the whole thing.

Something about her. I love her.

bideau said:

I second that and think she should be banned for life or at least until the FAKE relationship with mission impossible fool ends.

as Nancy Kerigan once said "Why?! Why?! Why?!"

Elisha Cuthbert deserves to win it all, girl next door looks

Those lips on Jolie are amazing. She seems to be a little goofy upstairs though.

I disagree with Hawg. I have always had a thing for Pam. Loved her movie Barbwire or whatever it was called. She'll probably look like hell in a few years with all the plastic surgery and silicone.

My wife can't stand her.:Ohbaby:

KenJr30 said:
I disagree with Hawg. I have always had a thing for Pam. Loved her movie Barbwire or whatever it was called. She'll probably look like hell in a few years with all the plastic surgery and silicone.

I agree with Hawg, I think she looks like hell NOW.

mikiemo83 said:
I second that and think she should be banned for life or at least until the FAKE relationship with mission impossible fool ends.

as Nancy Kerigan once said "Why?! Why?! Why?!"

Elisha Cuthbert deserves to win it all, girl next door looks

I was wondering why I don't feel the same way about Kidman, who's by far my favorite. Then I realized that she was always the dominant half of that relationship. And her hotness is beyond being tainted.

Cuthbert looked great when she was running away from the mountain lion in a tight t-shirt. The only thing she was good for on 24.

Undertaker #59 said:
I agree with Hawg, I think she looks like hell NOW.

Do you have a recent pic of her? Maybe I am missing something here......................................................

bideau said:
I was wondering why I don't feel the same way about Kidman, who's by far my favorite. Then I realized that she was always the dominant half of that relationship. And her hotness is beyond being tainted.

because Tommy Boy wasn't allowed by his publicist to talk about religion, once those reigns came off, his mouth opened and anyone tied to him becomes guilty by association to the sludge that emits from his mouth

KenJr30 said:
Do you have a recent pic of her? Maybe I am missing something here......................................................

I've never been attracted to the obviously fake types. If a woman is going to get enhanced, at least keep things in proper proportions. She just does nothing for me.

Hawg73 said:

Maybe Bideau is right that the bracket's overall quality isn't that high but, Elisha Cuthbert is my dark horse to win the whole thing.

Something about her. I love her.

Gotta agree with Hawg on this one. Cuthbert is my pick as well. Jolie would be a close second though.

And while Im at it, where's Shania at? Or did I just miss her?

Wow, Molly Sims is losing to Helen Hunt, wtf.

Can we get a pic, since she isn't going to make out of this round?:sulk:

Back