Just Because The Colts Schedule has Been Easy.....

LadyAssclown69

Reaction score
Doesn't mean ours hasn't too! Look at who we've played....

Raiders (2-4) - A really, really bad team that we struggled with. BARELY WON

Panthers (4-2) - This team is ok but nothing special. And we not only lost to them, we got throttled pretty badly guys. LOST BAD

Chargers (3-4) - This is a below average team, hence the sub-.500 record, and they really put a hurtin' on us! LOST BAD

Steelers (4-2) - An ok team, but not what they were last year. Our only "good win" of the season i.m.o.! BARELY WON

Atlanta (5-2) - This win was meaningless since Atlanta was playing without the amazing Mike Vick. If Vick plays, we lose. It's that simple. BARELY WON AND THEY DIDNT HAVE VICK!!!!

Denver (5-2) - Denver is an ok team but they lost to the Dolphins which makes me question just how good theyt really are. But we got spanked by them. The final score is a lot closer than this game really was, as anyone watching knows the outcome was never in doubt. LOSE BADLY

So we're 3-3, with 1 good victory vs Pittsburgh, and our other 2 wins coming against the 2-4 Raiders and the Vick-less Falcons. OPur 3 loses have come against the good Broncos, ok Panthers, and mediocre Chargers. That's not impressive at all guys!!! And I don't think we can repeat, and we might not even make the playoffs which would suck i.m.o.!! Also I believe the Colts would go 7-0 if they had our schedule, since they're better than any team in the league right now, and the better team always wins, it's only logical the Colts would go 6-0 right? Just a thought guys.

BradyLady69 said:

Panthers (4-2) - This team is ok but nothing special. And we not only lost to them, we got throttled pretty badly guys. LOST BAD

Chargers (3-4) - This is a below average team, hence the sub-.500 record, and they really put a hurtin' on us! LOST BAD

Steelers (4-2) - An ok team, but not what they were last year. Our only "good win" of the season i.m.o.! BARELY WON

Atlanta (5-2) - This win was meaningless since Atlanta was playing without the amazing Mike Vick. If Vick plays, we lose. It's that simple. BARELY WON AND THEY DIDNT HAVE VICK!!!!

Denver (5-2) - Denver is an ok team but they lost to the Dolphins which makes me question just how good theyt really are. But we got spanked by them. The final score is a lot closer than this game really was, as anyone watching knows the outcome was never in doubt. LOSE BADLY

So we're 3-3, with 1 good victory vs Pittsburgh, and our other 2 wins coming against the 2-4 Raiders and the Vick-less Falcons. OPur 3 loses have come against the good Broncos, ok Panthers, and mediocre Chargers. That's not impressive at all guys!!! And I don't think we can repeat, and we might not even make the playoffs which would suck i.m.o.!! Also I believe the Colts would go 7-0 if they had our schedule, since they're better than any team in the league right now, and the better team always wins, it's only logical the Colts would go 6-0 right? Just a thought guys.

If Vick plays, we lose? Impressive, but how in the world can you predict that? I hate to tell you, but the Pats prepared for that game as if Vick was playing.

BradyLady69 said:
I take it you didn't see Vick play last night.

ROFL
________
fried food

BradyLady69 said:

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!! How dare you go against the company line and post facts?! You'll be sent to the assclowns forum if you keep posting facts instead of fabrications that prop up the Patriots. Get it? Got it? GOOD!:D

Re: Re: Just Because The Colts Schedule has Been Easy.....

indycolt said:
THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!! How dare you go against the company line and post facts?! You'll be sent to the assclowns forum if you keep posting facts instead of fabrications that prop up the Patriots. Get it? Got it? GOOD!:D

Don't feed the troll.

Thank you. Good day.

BradyLady69 said:
since your a patriots fan and I am a Colts suckup I agree with you, they Pats are lucky to be 3 and 3 right now and I see no end of the Colts reign, undefeated they shall remain because they need to break the Miami single season win record. I have never heard such break down as you have given on this Patriot season, you my friend, I can call you friend can't I, are a true fan.

BradyLady69 said:

Another assclown Clot fan posing as a Pat's fan. Remind us all again just what powerhouses the Clots have played? The Jags are the toughest team they've faced, and the Clots should have lost that game. They would have lost had Bulger remained in the Rams game. The CLots are nothing until they prove otherwise. Go home, troll.

But look at our record guys!!! It's debatable whether or not we're even a palyoff-caliber team, and there's no way in hell we're a legitimate Superbowl contender! After 3 Superbowls in 4 years, I have to say, our fall from grace SUCKS! And it sucks so much most of you guys are in denial over it.

BradyLady69 said:
But look at our record guys!!! It's debatable whether or not we're even a palyoff-caliber team, and there's no way in hell we're a legitimate Superbowl contender! After 3 Superbowls in 4 years, I have to say, our fall from grace SUCKS! And it sucks so much most of you are in dneial about it.

You posing as a Pats fan is kind of like Al Franken posing as a comedian.

It's not looking too good for ya.....but whatever turns your crank!

Re: Re: Just Because The Colts Schedule has Been Easy.....

MadStork said:
Another assclown Clot fan posing as a Pat's fan. Remind us all again just what powerhouses the Clots have played? The Jags are the toughest team they've faced, and the Clots should have lost that game. They would have lost had Bulger remained in the Rams game. The CLots are nothing until they prove otherwise. Go home, troll.

And if IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas....fact remains they won the games they were supposed to win.

Annihilus said:
You posing as a Pats fan is kind of like Al Franken posing as a comedian.

It's not looking too good for ya.....but whatever turns your crank!

Even worse, AL Franken posing as a politician.

Re: Re: Re: Just Because The Colts Schedule has Been Easy.....

WisColtFan7 said:
And if IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas....fact remains they won the games they were supposed to win.
yes, you are correct sir, they play the schedule they are given, really not much else to say is there. congrats to you and your following for doing what you are supposed to do. I, for one, will never take that from the Colts.

Wow! I was almost fooled by the BradyLady69 moniker. Seemed so legitimate at first glance.

This has to be the worst argument ever.

The Pats lost to a 4-2 team in their house, and lost to a 5-2 team in their house.

Anyone who's been paying attention knows that the San Diego Chargers are the best 3-4 team this league has seen in years.

For the Pats not to make the playoffs (which you so sincerely claimed "would suck") that would mean either the Jets, Bills, or Phins would win the division over them. As bad as the Pats D has looked at times this year, I still just do NOT see this happening.

By contrast lets look at the Colts:

Baltimore (2-4), Jax (4-2) - barely won, Clev (2-4), Tenn (2-5), S.F. (1-5), St. L (3-4), Houston (0-6).

I'm not saying that the Colts aren't a good team, only that your analysis made me laugh.

spiderman said:
Wow! I was almost fooled by the BradyLady69 moniker. Seemed so legitimate at first glance......I'm not saying that the Colts aren't a good team, only that your analysis made me laugh.
you mean Ive been duped by this imposter, wow he sounded so convincing.

p.s. I love the avatar

Re: Re: Re: Just Because The Colts Schedule has Been Easy.....

WisColtFan7 said:
And if IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

That's good, can I use that? :D

BradyLady69 said:
But look at our record guys!!! It's debatable whether or not we're even a palyoff-caliber team, and there's no way in hell we're a legitimate Superbowl contender! After 3 Superbowls in 4 years, I have to say, our fall from grace SUCKS! And it sucks so much most of you guys are in denial over it.

I said the exact same thing about a week or so ago. People around here are way to Optimistic.

Benign Despot said:
YOu all realize this is the same nitwit who registered as "assclown Colts fan" last week and was banished in 3 posts.

So many of you got mad that I banished him so quickly, so here he is again.

And BTW, he didn't register as Colts Assclown, I changed his name to that.

Undertaker #59 said:
So many of you got mad that I banished him so quickly, so here he is again.

And BTW, he didn't register as Colts Assclown, I changed his name to that.
wow, his original name must have been real nice for you to change him to that. I just think he need a new lamb to love and keep himself busy with

Back