Just Because The Colts Schedule has Been Easy.....

Okay... Every fiber in my being is telling me to just let this go, but well.... When the hell have I ever listened to my fibers?

So okay, since opponents were brought up...

The Pats opponents' avg winning percentage comes out to .605 while the Colts' opponents' comes to .318.

Um... Okay. :rolleyes:

And we won't even mention that only one team Indy has played has a record over .500. Nor will we mention that the Pats have played AT Pitts and AT Denver, two places that are traditionally difficult to win at. And we won't even mention that "if Vick had played" is a completely worthless point considering that Schaub is twice the QB Vick is and that the Pats weren't prepared for him.

I'll just let the opponents' avg winning percentages speak for themselves.

But I will throw in the fact that the Pats have faced a difficult stretch, fielding a hospital ward, and come out of it at .500.

Now why don't you run back to IndyStar, where asinine arguments run amok.

mikiemo83 said:
wow, his original name must have been real nice for you to change him to that. I just think he need a new lamb to love and keep himself busy with

The name he registered with was Tedy Strokeski, claiming it was his real name of all things.

Benign Despot said:
YOu all realize this is the same nitwit who registered as "assclown Colts fan" last week and was banished in 3 posts.

uuuh guys...I'm a 23 year old female Pats fan from Brookline, Mass. Check the IP if you want.
I dont understand why, anyone who comes in here with any type of truthful comments about our beloved Pats are labeled trolls or Colts fans incognito. I can assure you I'm not a Colts fans. As a matter of fact I hate those toothless, tractor driving rednecks. I bleed the silver, blue, and red. I'm a Patriots fan till the end. This season is proof of that!

BradyLady69 said:
uuuh guys...I'm a 23 year old female Pats fan from Brookline, Mass. Check the IP if you want.
I dont understand why, anyone who comes in here with any type of truthful comments about our beloved Pats are labeled trolls or Colts fans incognito. I can assure you I'm not a Colts fans, I hate those toothless, trucker driving rednecks. I bleed the silver, blue, and red. I'm a Patriots fan till the end. This season is proof of that!

Undertaker #59 said:
So many of you got mad that I banished him so quickly, so here he is again.
Thanks UT
:thumb:

Although he may not be a Pats fan, he certainly seems to be "infatuated" with Brady (not that there's anything wrong with that).
:eek:
________
Honda FR-V history

BradyLady69 said:
I dont understand why, anyone who comes in here with any type of truthful comments about our beloved Pats are labeled trolls or Colts fans incognito. I can assure you I'm not a Colts fans, I hate those toothless, trucker driving rednecks. I bleed the silver, blue, and red. I'm a Patriots fan till the end. This season is proof of that!

It's an effort in futility trying to answer this seriously....but....

Probably because most Pats fans come in here talking about how much they love the Pats and not about how over-rated they think that they are. Thus far....all of your threads/posts are talking about how much they suck this year, won't make the playoffs, and in general how the Colts are so much better than the Pats.

Look at Cadmonkey: he thinks much the same as you, but he's been around for a long time and he is very obviously a Pats fan.

You? Not so much.

You came here looking for a reaction, which you have received.

Undertaker #59 said:
The name he registered with was Tedy Strokeski, claiming it was his real name of all things.
well I set up a little welcome area in the assclown forum, if you don't mind, waiting for his arrival

BradyLady69 said:
I dont understand why, anyone who comes in here with any type of truthful comments about our beloved Pats are labeled trolls or Colts fans incognito. I can assure you I'm not a Colts fans. As a matter of fact I hate those toothless, tractor driving rednecks. I bleed the silver, blue, and red. I'm a Patriots fan till the end. This season is proof of that!

If true, that's almost worse.

That would mean that you were serious with that crappy analysis.

spiderman said:
If true, that's almost worse.

That would mean that you were serious with that crappy analysis.
      ROFL :LOL: :D :LOL: ROFL
________
RGV500

Re: Re: Re: Just Because The Colts Schedule has Been Easy.....

WisColtFan7 said:
And if IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas....fact remains they won the games they were supposed to win.

Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn ...

Back