Just so you all know

TBrownslady

BINGO!
Reaction score
I FINALLY got on my home pc and checked all the good stuff here including my very full PM box.

I wanted thank everyone for all of the rep that I've gotten and haven't seen until now! I apologize for not returning it but one flaw about the app and phone internet is that it doesn't let you do that stuff :(

So I am going to try like hell to get everyone now with my rep! :) If I don't get to you I'm sorry but I still luv ya!

Oh wow I thought when I propose to you that was your way of saying NO...ROFL..Joking....:p So when are you getting married for realz and congrats on the man..I checked out his Facebook page..Seems like a good guy!:)

Oh wow I thought when I propose to you that was your way of saying NO...ROFL..Joking....:p So when are you getting married for realz and congrats on the man..I checked out his Facebook page..Seems like a good guy!:)

haha I am waiting for him to get me a ring lol It will probably be a couple years before we can have a wedding which is fine it gives me plenty of time to prepare lol

He is what I have been waiting for :) He has his moments but at the end of the day that boy loves me more than I could have ever imagined and me the same back to him. It's pretty frigin awesome :)

haha I am waiting for him to get me a ring lol It will probably be a couple years before we can have a wedding which is fine it gives me plenty of time to prepare lol

He is what I have been waiting for :) He has his moments but at the end of the day that boy loves me more than I could have ever imagined and me the same back to him. It's pretty frigin awesome :)
We all have our moments,but what matters most is you respect each others feelings..Especially the feelings deep in each others heart... If you both can you can over come any potential obstacle..:)

mikiemo83 said:
get that man back in the bedroom, best relief of a headache is an orgasm

Ha well no go for me and his strep is back again. Poor guy just finished his meds the other day too. I'm wondering if I'm a carrier and I'm just not getting it but I keep giving it to him

mikiemo83 said:
usually strep requires a second round of the zpack

Yeah the sucky part is he has no insurance so there's another 120 bucks out of pocket within 2 weeks.

Well surprise to me we went to the jewelry store today and I picked out my ring :) I have no idea when he's buying it or when I'm getting it but its gorgeous and was made by hand and I swear it was made just for me. We also get a nice bonus we get to go to any sports teams game anywhere we want. I am thinking seattle sounds good. :)

Well surprise to me we went to the jewelry store today and I picked out my ring :) I have no idea when he's buying it or when I'm getting it but its gorgeous and was made by hand and I swear it was made just for me. We also get a nice bonus we get to go to any sports teams game anywhere we want. I am thinking seattle sounds good. :)

What a great surprise! Congratulations to both of you :jclap:

Yeah the sucky part is he has no insurance so there's another 120 bucks out of pocket within 2 weeks.

I prefer straight up plain Jane penicillin. Takes more days but it only costs about 15 bucks and there are no evil side effects like liquification and expulsion of the GI tract. Told that to my doc and he did this : :spock: and then acknowledged that, indeed, high octane antibiotics can do that.

CAN do that? **** you they DO that. So give me what I asked for.

He did.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pyxis said:
I prefer straight up plain Jane penicillin. Takes more days but it only costs about 15 bucks and there are no evil side effects like liquification and expulsion of the GI tract. Told that to my doc and he did this : :spock: and then acknowledged that, indeed, high octane antibiotics can do that.

CAN do that? **** you they DO that. So give me what I asked for.

He did.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's what he got the first time around. They took a throat culture again and sent it out. Turns out the strep is gone he's just gotta gargle this stuff they gave him to clear up whatever is in there.

And congrats my dear! Very good news. Glad you found your ring. I found mine 10 years ago and wouldn't switch it for anything.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pyxis said:
And congrats my dear! Very good news. Glad you found your ring. I found mine 10 years ago and wouldn't switch it for anything.
Posted via Mobile Device

I did. It came down to 2. They looked similar but one had a single band the other had a double. So I tried them both on with a wedding band and picked which one looked best with that. you just can't beat what the local jewelry stores have to offer.

That's what he got the first time around. They took a throat culture again and sent it out. Turns out the strep is gone he's just gotta gargle this stuff they gave him to clear up whatever is in there.

I so rarely get this sick. Last night I was unbearable. The pain in my ear was bullet worthy. Its going to take at least two weeks to kick it. Hope the Boy does too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I did. It came down to 2. They looked similar but one had a single band the other had a double. So I tried them both on with a wedding band and picked which one looked best with that. you just can't beat what the local jewelry stores have to offer.

Absolutely. Mine was one of a kind from Breaux Bridge Louisiana. :)

It has a band on either side. Never have seen one like it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back