Just wanted to share

Worts. Link. Ever.

John Elway was a one man show in Denver his first 10 years in the NFL. No QB in NFL history went to more Super Bowl's than him, and HE can't carry a team.

FAIL.

Heres what I posted last night at 1:00 on the other thread...I said the same thing in my 2 main questions regarding this formular * its credibility and accuraccy ..I would love to discuss this, its at least thought out...but missing key issues etc...

1- Were the hell is Elway
2- they have Marino with 32 wins and he gad 51 comw from behind victories

besides the "Cold Hard Fact" this is nothing but a Tom Brady Ball washing site...I like this stuff...its always pretty interesting to read formulars.....so i bow to you PatsRUs for finally bringing a real debate & topic to this forum... clap!!! clap !!! clap!!!

Im not really sure how they decide what games that are to be manipuated by this formular were the QB called on to carry the team....and "The more passes thrown the team loses"...Im not being negitive but how accurate is this system ?...some important things aren't thought out & made clear

Im just using Brady for my point, nothing more, so don't get mad with "you hate Brady" stuff......I would like to know what 25 games they chose for Brady that gave him a 17-8 record..., then I could be more objective and debate this...

this guy chose 25gms he says was put on Brasy.....how many of those games did Brady throw 2 or 3 INT's & played poorly and still won example06' & 07' SD post seas.) and was the game won on a long FG ? is Tom Brady getting credit for any gms like that ?

and a gigantic question I have that really makes me question for the accurcy & credability of this formular...is were the hell is John Elway...the king of putting the team on his back with maybe the most exciting & plenty of great comback gms..? maybe there is a good reason ...I don't see how when there are QBs with as low as 11 gms and 13 and 16 gms...Elway had 4th qtr combacks ...were the hell is he,,,Marino had 51 combacks ...but they only gave him 32 wins ?

Whats your thoughts on my questions...am i missing something....anything ?

Worts. Link. Ever.

John Elway was a one man show in Denver his first 10 years in the NFL. No QB in NFL history went to more Super Bowl's than him, and HE can't carry a team.

FAIL.

Elway was a running QB, this guys formula or formular as D22 likes to call it, uses passing numbers. Every time he'd run with the ball would be one less passing play. Read the whole article next time, don't just look at the pictures. ;)

Heres what I posted last night at 1:00 on the other thread...I said the same thing in my 2 main questions regarding this formular * its credibility and accuraccy ..I would love to discuss this, its at least thought out...but missing key issues etc...

1- Were the hell is Elway
2- they have Marino with 32 wins and he gad 51 comw from behind victories

besides the "Cold Hard Fact" this is nothing but a Tom Brady Ball washing site...I like this stuff...its always pretty interesting to read formulars.....so i bow to you PatsRUs for finally bringing a real debate & topic to this forum... clap!!! clap !!! clap!!!

Im not really sure how they decide what games that are to be manipuated by this formular were the QB called on to carry the team....and "The more passes thrown the team loses"...Im not being negitive but how accurate is this system ?...some important things aren't thought out & made clear

Im just using Brady for my point, nothing more, so don't get mad with "you hate Brady" stuff......I would like to know what 25 games they chose for Brady that gave him a 17-8 record..., then I could be more objective and debate this...

this guy chose 25gms he says was put on Brasy.....how many of those games did Brady throw 2 or 3 INT's & played poorly and still won example06' & 07' SD post seas.) and was the game won on a long FG ? is Tom Brady getting credit for any gms like that ?

and a gigantic question I have that really makes me question for the accurcy & credability of this formular...is were the hell is John Elway...the king of putting the team on his back with maybe the most exciting & plenty of great comback gms..? maybe there is a good reason ...I don't see how when there are QBs with as low as 11 gms and 13 and 16 gms...Elway had 4th qtr combacks ...were the hell is he,,,Marino had 51 combacks ...but they only gave him 32 wins ?

Whats your thoughts on my questions...am i missing something....anything ?

God, you guys really can't read.. and yes, you are always missing something D22.. common sense. Elway was a running QB, the formular as you call it, uses games with xx number of passes as criteria. Dans awesome come from behind victories wouldn't matter if they didn't meet the criteria. Too many running plays, not to mention Dan was probably behind in those games from too many INTs, and only came back when the defenders went into prevent defense mode by dinking and dunking.

Elway was a running QB, this guys formula or formular as D22 likes to call it, uses passing numbers. Every time he'd run with the ball would be one less passing play. Read the whole article next time, don't just look at the pictures. ;)

Yeah and thank god, because elway did not have the best passing stats, his greatest years were along the line of bradys average year. What this shows is that marino got a lot of stats in a losing effort, which is when most QB's get them becuase the other team has eased off, but it shows that brady is getting stats in winning efforts.

Did sombody mention Elway down here!:heart::heart::toast:

Yes, we love him, he said in an interview that brady was the best QB in football. So he is both intelligent and a great football player.

Back