Karma claims it's first victim

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
No intention of rehashing the entire chain of events we all spent nearly 8 months living through, but-

As we are all pretty well aware at this point, the Ratbirds set the whole chain of events in motion due to the 2 ton load of butthurt inflicted on their douchebag coach from Brady's comment about knowing the rules. The rest, as they say, is history...

...and karma doesn't like shit like that...

Yesterday, scumbag extraordinaire Terrell Suggs tore his right Achilles tendon and is out for the year. Given his age, this has the potential to be a career ending injury. If it is, I can't think of a more fitting end to the dirtiest player in the league not named Ndamukan (did I spell that right?) Suh.

I've seen way to many Ravens fans hoping for an injury to brady to be very sympathetic

No intention of rehashing the entire chain of events we all spent nearly 8 months living through, but-

As we are all pretty well aware at this point, the Ratbirds set the whole chain of events in motion due to the 2 ton load of butthurt inflicted on their douchebag coach from Brady's comment about knowing the rules. The rest, as they say, is history...

...and karma doesn't like shit like that...

Yesterday, scumbag extraordinaire Terrell Suggs tore his right Achilles tendon and is out for the year. Given his age, this has the potential to be a career ending injury. If it is, I can't think of a more fitting end to the dirtiest player in the league not named Ndamukan (did I spell that right?) Suh. No? So Suh me.

FYP

Cheers, BostonTim

Hate to see injuries. To anyone.

OZO - I know you live in the trenches but please be careful when outwardly expressing your glee about this. There are way too many whack jobs out there.

Hate to see injuries. To anyone.

OZO - I know you live in the trenches but please be careful when outwardly expressing your glee about this. There are way too many whack jobs out there.

This is a private little celebration for me and O.Z.O. Jr. Felt the same way about this that I did when Michael Irvin got dumped on his head in Philly.

Whatever you thought you saw here never happened. :coffee:

Whatever you thought you saw here never happened. :coffee:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/09/11/nfl-ndamukong-suh-miami-dolphins-afc-east

This made a much more enjoyable read this morning than it id the first time.

BTW, I also hate injuries and feel bad for the individuals who suffers from them. Bur Suh's clear objective is to harm Tom Brady. He would have both the intent and the ability to possibly do great damage to Tom and to the Team. I can't be sad that he won't be there.

Cheers, BostonTim

I'm confused. :confused:

The link brings me to an article about Suh. Brady will face him twice this year.

OZO was talking about Suggs who the Pats might never see this year.

I'm confused. :confused:

The link brings me to an article about Suh. Brady will face him twice this year.

OZO was talking about Suggs who the Pats might never see this year.

Suh, Suggs. What's the difference? :facepalm:.

Cheers, BostonTim

Suh, Suggs. What's the difference? :facepalm:.

Cheers, BostonTim

I thought you were talking the kick in the helmet. i was so hoping he would be suspended but nothing to see hereo:)

~Dee~

I don't have a problem with Suggs, and I'm certainly not finding any joy about his injury.

I actually enjoyed two things around the league yesterday. Neither of them had anything to do with the Suggs injury.

1. The Colts got stomped. Everyone's trendy AFC Super Bowl pick put up 14 points. Their QB was picked off twice. And their defense is still absolutely terrible, as it's almost always been. After hearing about how awesome their team is going to be, I imagine Indy fans are not very pleased with what they saw yesterday. And that makes me very happy.

2. Although the Broncos won (and let's face it, that was a win-win for us... didn't really matter to me what team dropped that one, as they're both conference competitors of the Pats)... Manning looks awful. No velocity and the accuracy also seems to be slipping. If he lasts the season, and that's a big if I think, he's going to be a shell of his former self.

How 'bout that AFC East? Four teams undefeated after Week 1.

How 'bout that AFC East? Four teams undefeated after Week 1.

Last time this happened was 2002.

It'll only last 1 week!!!!! :)

The Bills Phins game the following week should be a bute.

Also The Jets should lose to Philly, but any given Sunday.

The Bills Phins game the following week should be a bute.

Also The Jets should lose to Philly, but any given Sunday.

Predicting the Jets and Phins will win their games.
Now imagine if we lose to Buffalo? That would put us in Last Place. ROFL

Ehhh,,,,the Pats were in last place after week 1 last year. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. And once the injuries start accumulating in the AFCE, the lack of depth on the opponents will start to show.

Back