Karma claims it's first victim

Ehhh,,,,the Pats were in last place after week 1 last year. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. And once the injuries start accumulating in the AFCE, the lack of depth on the opponents will start to show.

Pats playing the Jets week 16? May not mean anything. :shrug_n:

Dolpins week 17.

Pats playing the Jets week 16? May not mean anything. :shrug_n:

Dolpins week 17.

I predicting a tight race in the AFC East this year. Those games will mean a lot IMO. It could well mean the difference between having a Bye week and home field through out.

I predicting a tight race in the AFC East this year. Those games will mean a lot IMO. It could well mean the difference between having a Bye week and home field through out.

Been a looonnngggg time since there was a dog fight! ( Sorry Michael Vick).

I'd also like to see NE do their part to keep Miami, Buffalo, and the NYJ out. Don't want any part of an in-division team in the playoffs. They know you too well and all three teams play the Pats very tough...

Been a looonnngggg time since there was a dog fight! ( Sorry Michael Vick).
Quite frankly I'm glad the division will be a good one because when we win it all the haters cant say they had an easy schedule, and a soft division. Soft footballs maybe, SPying on opponents definitely, stealing Playbooks dam right dummies, and I just hope our Drones don't get shot down in Indianapolis. I guess indy will keep the roof close just in case anyways..:coffee:

Predicting the Jets and Phins will win their games.
Now imagine if we lose to Buffalo? That would put us in Last Place. ROFL

We were there last year for a moment too.

Cheers, BostonTim

Wouldn't surprise me if he got on the Ray Lewis "training regimen" and was back before the playoffs.

Heck, he's already done it before.

Ehhh,,,,the Pats were in last place after week 1 last year. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. And once the injuries start accumulating in the AFCE, the lack of depth on the opponents will start to show.

Yep. The Dolphins, Bills and Jets are all very top heavy. That's what happens when you try to just "load up"- you might have some great free agent starters for a year or two, but injuries, age and just bad luck take it's toll. Much of the Patriots success has (after Brady/Belichick), IMO been about our depth and ability to withstand injuries that kills most other teams.

No intention of rehashing the entire chain of events we all spent nearly 8 months living through, but-

As we are all pretty well aware at this point, the Ratbirds set the whole chain of events in motion due to the 2 ton load of butthurt inflicted on their douchebag coach from Brady's comment about knowing the rules. The rest, as they say, is history...

...and karma doesn't like shit like that...

Yesterday, scumbag extraordinaire Terrell Suggs tore his right Achilles tendon and is out for the year. Given his age, this has the potential to be a career ending injury. If it is, I can't think of a more fitting end to the dirtiest player in the league not named Ndamukan (did I spell that right?) Suh.

I love it.

I'm not a "root for injuries" guy, but I hope he never recovers, and ends up with a limp when he's inevitably a guest of the state within the next 5 years.

...and another...

Dez Bryant out 4-8 weeks after surgery to repair a broken bone in his foot. A whole lot of us believe that Jerrah was the driving force behind Goodell's insistence on pushing forward with the Brady suspension.

Dez Bryant out 4-8 weeks after surgery to repair a broken bone in his foot. A whole lot of us believe that Jerrah was the driving force behind Goodell's insistence on pushing forward with the Brady suspension.

He was, and his motivation wasn't only to screw Kraft (warranted, considering what he did with the fake cap stuff), but to give his team a better chance to win Week 5. You know, because no conflicts or anything there. By the way, I firmly believe this is why Mara "refused" to get involved in the settlement talks, because he could read the tea leaves, and it would **** over Jerrah.

Anyway, now he's got Brady Week 5, and now doesn't have his best player or his best corner.

Good stuff. :coffee:

Suggs has been reasonable decent about the whole deflategate foolishness...

That said the Ravens depth at Shitbag is infinite.

I don't 'spose it's 'cause he expects to be on the carpet himself at some point (i.e. compassion sounding in informed self-interest).

Cheers, BostonTim

Raiders win, Rat birds lose again WOW

He was, and his motivation wasn't only to screw Kraft (warranted, considering what he did with the fake cap stuff), but to give his team a better chance to win Week 5. You know, because no conflicts or anything there. By the way, I firmly believe this is why Mara "refused" to get involved in the settlement talks, because he could read the tea leaves, and it would **** over Jerrah.

Anyway, now he's got Brady Week 5, and now doesn't have his best player or his best corner.

Good stuff. :coffee:

And now no Romo either.

Ravens are 0-2 and Colts soon could be 0-2 after tomorrow. The start to this season could not be anymore sweet.

Back