KC Vs NE

If we're going to go all conspiracy theory, I think the NFL is going to ensure the Patriots win another Super Bowl so they can invent another cheating scandal because clearly the NFL benefits from their most popular player being an accused cheater! Duh.

The Pats have 4 rings ... you'd think some of you would be happier people. Jesus, the Chiefs won a playoff game for the first time since I was 8 and I'm beaming.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I think there's probably some truth to what your saying but the NFL is at a point right now where it's too huge to fail. We've seen record viewership this year for even matchups with bad teams. I believe the majority of the owners are pushing their puppet commissioner in this Vendetta against the Patriots. It's the only thing that makes any objective sense, not to mention Roger's huge ego. Brady and the Patriots made the commissioner and his puppets look like buffoons in front of the entire world, don't think they aren't sitting back waiting for an opportunity to strike back.

The NFL would not be the first billion dollar org to believe it was impervious to a down fall but really they have already passed the tipping point IMO and what Cuban said in part will come to pass.

The product this year absolutely sucked and will continue to suck because instead of retracting the NFL is expanding to ensure an even more watered down product. The college game is so bent on the read option, no huddle crap that its players are coming into the NFL unable to play or adapt.

On top the league has no answer for the concussions as the game IS violent and that will not change no matter how many rules they put in place to ruin the game and parents are keeping their sons from playing football at an alarming rate.

Lastly as we all know the NFL is more focused on WWE headlines than its actual product as noted with the above points. These are all harbingers for a massive down fall. You can bet on it.

If we're going to go all conspiracy theory, I think the NFL is going to ensure the Patriots win another Super Bowl so they can invent another cheating scandal because clearly the NFL benefits from their most popular player being an accused cheater! Duh.

The Pats have 4 rings ... you'd think some of you would be happier people. Jesus, the Chiefs won a playoff game for the first time since I was 8 and I'm beaming.

We have a conspiracy theory thread . This would be perfect for it

Most of us are happy. I'm beyond happy. I've been going to games since they played in Fenway Park and I've seen some horrendous seasons prior to the Belichick/Brady era. Take Boston sports as a whole and we've had 9 parades since 2001.

But we're also a fan base that constantly has to deal with crap from others who have no clue how contrived these "scandals" are or choose to intentionally ignore their stupidity. I'm guessing you don't know what Spygate was really about, which at it's core was almost as contrived as under inflated footballs.

We just get tired of it.

Jeebus,

These assholes that have blown in from CP are making nostalgic for the lighthearted stylings of Hog Farmer(sp?)

What a bunch of tools. Nutkick

I must have missed the whole Hogfarmer Era...I have no clue who he is.

Me neither but you were here before me. i just thought i was late to the party:shrug_n:

~Dee~

If he spent most of his "career" in the assclown asylum, I would have missed it. I rarely venture there.

Same with me. I don't remember Hogfarmer and I've been here on and off since the FallingAlice, NoRespect days. There have been many trolls over the years, but the only ones that still have disk space in my brain are Dolphin22, some idiot Ravens fan whose name I forget, who was stuck in the Asylum and attacked any Steelers fan that ended up in there, calling Pittsburgh "Pisspuke", and the legendary NEM (who I'd vote to welcome back in the offseason, if he's still alive, because the stuff that went down with him made me laugh).

Back