KC Vs NE

How come these guys come on here with their "friendly" posts, then bring up the cheating? It makes you wonder what their agenda really is.

F that guy.

Don't forget check the Gatorade make sure its not spiked...

Come on get it right. The Gatorade was warmed not spiked. Best if KC brings lots of coolers and then check that Pats personnel did not punch holes in the bottom.

They will also need to overcome other obstacles. You know the NFL probably wants to see a final Brady vs Manning matchup. One thing is for sure, KC will need to overcome 3 things: NE, the refs and various cheating methods (headsets going out, taping practices etc..).

Anyways, good luck this weekend!

This is where you fail.

I'm ignoring your "OMGCHEATERRRRRZZZ" crap, because it's beyond juvenile.

If you honestly think the NFL wants Brady vs. ANYONE, when they just released YET ANOTHER FILING with the District Appeals Court in New York...today...and after league officials told ESPN all year "Brady will serve his 4-game suspension this year, count on it." - then you're simply just making pre-excuses if your team loses.

And I have no respect for that. Your team's good enough to win on their own merits. Loser's lament is incredibly tiresome, and you'd better hope the team doesn't buy into it too. :coffee:

I don't buy any of that crap he suggested ... nor do I think the NFL will manipulate the result in any way, shape or form ...

but do you really think that, in a perfect world, the NFL doesn't want 1 more Brady/Manning super mega matchup where the winner goes to another Super Bowl?

I mean, that's a ratings spectacular ... because that would officially be the last one ... no way can it ever happen again ... Manning is basically being wheeled out there at this point

I don't buy any of that crap he suggested ... nor do I think the NFL will manipulate the result in any way, shape or form ...

but do you really think that, in a perfect world, the NFL doesn't want 1 more Brady/Manning super mega matchup where the winner goes to another Super Bowl?

I mean, that's a ratings spectacular ... because that would officially be the last one ... no way can it ever happen again ... Manning is basically being wheeled out there at this point

Attention ESPNbot:

No, ESPNbot, they do not. The NFL wants Brady to retire, but first, serve a four-game suspension, for it being more probable than not, that he was generally aware, that the NFL invented a scheme, got caught doing it, and have been backtracking ever since.

The only way Goodell saves any face is if Brady serves that suspension (hint: he never will).

So, no, no, the NFL does not want Brady/Manning 17 or whatever.

Sure....

Because the league would NEVER do anything to knock us down a peg or three....

If there was ever a time in which the NFL will decide to **** you guys over, would you rather it be against the Chiefs or.......5-head?

The narrative would be vomit-inducing.

"Manning gets his win against Brady"

"Just like Elway, Manning wins while surround by a good team"

"Manning rides into the sunset...."

Let's just hope the officials let them play. Keep the defensive holding and PI calls to a minimum and let the players decide the game.

If there was ever a time in which the NFL will decide to **** you guys over, would you rather it be against the Chiefs or.......5-head?

Let's just hope the officials let them play. Keep the defensive holding and PI calls to a minimum and let the players decide the game.

I'd rather they didn't **** us over, and I don't think they will. Despite what a small minority think, I don't think the refs are in it to **** any team over.

I think they're bad at their jobs, and screw up all the time, but I don't think it's an intentional thing.

It's the playoffs, flags should really be at a minimum anyway, but these ARE the worst rated refs in the crews this week (of those who made the playoffs), so who knows? Isn't the referee this week doing his first ever playoff game? (I think I read that somewhere).

But yeah, this game will be decided on the field, in decent January weather, one way or the other. Good. :coffee:

I'd rather they didn't **** us over, and I don't think they will. Despite what a small minority thing, I don't think the refs are in it to **** any team over.

I think they're bad at their jobs, and screw up all the time, but I don't think it's an intentional thing.

It's the playoffs, flags should really be at a minimum anyway, but these ARE the worst rated refs in the crews this week (of those who made the playoffs), so who knows? Isn't the referee this week doing his first ever playoff game? (I think I read that somewhere).

But yeah, this game will be decided on the field, in decent January weather, one way or the other. Good. :coffee:

I never been a fan of having a scrape goat excuse ready if a team loses. The pats have to cheat to win. My new favorite thinking the refs will screw you & cost you the game

I never been a fan of having a scrape goat excuse ready if a team loses. The pats have to cheat to win. My new favorite thinking the refs will screw you & cost you the game

Yup, we've got two threads worth of that already. :coffee:

I'd rather they didn't **** us over, and I don't think they will. Despite what a small minority think, I don't think the refs are in it to **** any team over.

You did: page 14 of the official Pats/Chiefs Divisional thread.

http://www.patspulpit.com/2016/1/11...-vs-chiefs-craig-wrolstad-assigned-as-referee

On Saturday, the New England Patriots will host the Kansas City Chiefs, as New England tries to advance to its fifth straight AFC Championship Game. While we do not yet know who will eventually be active and on the field for both teams, we now know who will watch those who face off this weekend.
According to Mike Reiss, Craig Wrolstead has been assigned as referee for the Patriots' first playoff game:

Craig Wrolstad has been assigned as referee for Patriots-Chiefs divisional-round game. In NFL since 2003. Promoted to referee in 2014.
Wrolstad has entered the NFL officiating stage in 2003 as a field judge. He worked 10 seasons in that position but prior to the 2014 season was promoted to referee. As referee, Wrolstad has worked 25 games so far calling 13.96 penalties per average game (6.52 on the home team, 7.44 on the visitors). Patriots vs Chiefs will be his first playoff game as a referee.

Even though he was part of nine New England games during his time as field judge, Wrolstad has never called a Patriots game as referee.

The complete officiating crew for Saturday's game looks as follows:

Referee: Craig Wrolstad (4)
Umpire: Roy Ellison (81)
Head Linesman: Phil McKinnely (110)
Line Judge: Rusty Baynes (59)
Field Judge: Boris Cheek (41)
Side Judge: Gary Cavaletto (60)
Back Judge: Shawn Hochuli (83)
Replay Official: Mike Wimmer
Replay Assistant: Greg Shields
Supervisor: Gary Slaughter

Yeah it would. I think like most Chiefs fans, we are hoping the Steelers win.

<iframe src="https://video-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xfa1/v/t43.1792-2/12470658_931443733609203_812895986_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTE1MiwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzdmVfaGQifQ%3D%3D&rl=1500&vabr=776&oh=792db2e8a9ada99ecd0df2bd63948818&oe=5697D764" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="630" width="840"></iframe>

Brady posted this video to his Facebook.

Sorry for the autoplay, I cludged code together to embed it.

This is where you fail.

I'm ignoring your "OMGCHEATERRRRRZZZ" crap, because it's beyond juvenile.

If you honestly think the NFL wants Brady vs. ANYONE, when they just released YET ANOTHER FILING with the District Appeals Court in New York...today...and after league officials told ESPN all year "Brady will serve his 4-game suspension this year, count on it." - then you're simply just making pre-excuses if your team loses.

And I have no respect for that. Your team's good enough to win on their own merits. Loser's lament is incredibly tiresome, and you'd better hope the team doesn't buy into it too. :coffee:

I agree with you on this, no way the NFL wants the commissioner on that podium handing the Super Bowl Trophy to Tom Brady. Which is why it's going to happen, poetic justice.

I agree with you on this, no way the NFL wants the commissioner on that podium handing the Super Bowl Trophy to Tom Brady. Which is why it's going to happen, poetic justice.

The league is about making money first and foremost. DG was the gift that kept on giving last year and right through the off-season. And on top, the league got one of its best Super Bowls as normally happens when the Pats are in the game and the best finish in SB history IMO. I have no doubt the league would love the Pats in the Super Bowl because the hate will drive viewership even higher than last years SB record.

Can you imagine if the Pats were in it again with Seattle?? Bonanza of story lines and hate.

The league is about making money first and foremost. DG was the gift that kept on giving last year and right through the off-season. And on top, the league got one of its best Super Bowls as normally happens when the Pats are in the game and the best finish in SB history IMO. I have no doubt the league would love the Pats in the Super Bowl because the hate will drive viewership even higher than last years SB record.

Can you imagine if the Pats were in it again with Seattle?? Bonanza of story lines and hate.

I think there's probably some truth to what your saying but the NFL is at a point right now where it's too huge to fail. We've seen record viewership this year for even matchups with bad teams. I believe the majority of the owners are pushing their puppet commissioner in this Vendetta against the Patriots. It's the only thing that makes any objective sense, not to mention Roger's huge ego. Brady and the Patriots made the commissioner and his puppets look like buffoons in front of the entire world, don't think they aren't sitting back waiting for an opportunity to strike back.

So the narrative here is ... if New England wins, it's because they're the best. But if anyone else wins, especially Manning, it's because the NFL has a vendetta against New England. Got it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

So the narrative here is ... if New England wins, it's because they're the best. But if anyone else wins, especially Manning, it's because the NFL has a vendetta against New England. Got it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Nobody cares what you think. You should take a mental health break from the internet.

Back