Kraft to address the media

The sad part is that he is now complicit in the ruining of football.

The league is a joke and he is a big part of it. He put Goodell in there and continues to support this b*tch even after all the crap that has been foisted on his team.

Un-fvcking-believable.

Tom Brady should also be concerned about the other 31 teams in the NFL. Right after he buries the NFL Front Office in court and then demands a trade from the New England Patriots. He should make it clear to Robert Kraft that if he is going to admit that the New England Patriots are cheaters; that he wants it known that he does not cheat and that he wants no part of a cheating organization.

I'm not happy about this although an appeal would have been difficult. I'd much rather Kraft had gotten some conciliatory statement from Goodell rather than ending this with Goodell, Kensil, Grigson and Wells on top. The Wells Report was BS but now the haters get to shove it down our throats the same year we finally buried "what have you won since spygate?". Now we'll hear "what have you won since deflategate?".

'Not to mention, two years from now...

This is the pick the Pats lost to Deflategate...

Insanity.

Tom Brady should also be concerned about the other 31 teams in the NFL. Right after he buries the NFL Front Office in court and then demands a trade from the New England Patriots. He should make it clear to Robert Kraft that if he is going to admit that the New England Patriots are cheaters; that he wants it known that he does not cheat and that he wants no part of a cheating organization.

If I am Brady I want my immediate release.

The sad part is that he is now complicit in the ruining of football.

The league is a joke and he is a big part of it. He put Goodell in there and continues to support this b*tch even after all the crap that has been foisted on his team.

Un-fvcking-believable.

Twilight Zone...we're living in it.

It's over Johnny.

Zero chance Belichick and Brady are here much longer. I would leave today if I were both of them. Talk about zero support from ownership.

Dear Mr Kraft,

You chose your 31 millionaire buddies over the fans that make your team what it is.

You chose to support an incompetent and possibly corrupt NFL office.

You just sold all the Patriots fans who invest time, passion and money in rooting for your team.

Invite your 31 partners to the stadium next season because if there is any justice in the world you'll be the only people in the stadium.

**** off

Dear Mr Kraft,

You chose your 31 millionaire buddies over the fans that make your team what it is.

You chose to support an incompetent and possibly corrupt NFL office.

You just sold all the Patriots fans who invest time, passion and money in rooting for your team.

Invite your 31 partners to the stadium next season because if there is any justice in the world you'll be the only people in the stadium.

**** off

Robert Kraft's dynasty was pretty much all of BB/TFB. He was smart enough to hire BB...all of the rest was BB/TFB.

Bottom line.

The question is what kind of deal has been made....

Cleary this is a deal. Kraft publicly backing off AND issuing firm support for Goodell.

The man who will hear Tom's appeal? Hmmmm. Seems like a likely scenario that Goodell issues a reduction in the suspension.

But Brady and the NFLPA do not have to play ball here. Kraft may have just made things worse internally with Brady. Does he sit down and try and plead with Tom to drop an aggressive strategy and accept a reduction coming? How will Tom react to that?? Could be a serious disagreement not he cards between Tom and the Krafts.

Hmmm, so the Pats did cheat. I really was convinced they didn't. The punishment was still ridiculous though. Oh well, we can't do anything about it. Time to shift focus to next season.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's over Johnny.

Zero chance Belichick and Brady are here much longer. I would leave today if I were both of them. Talk about zero support from ownership.

100% agree and hope they do. Hope this fvcking team goes 0-16 this year.

Lots of people believe that Kraft and Goodell have made an agreement (perhaps in Brady's case) that triggered Kraft's acceptance with the punishments.

The guys on PFW in Progress are surprised at the negative reaction. Confused.

Hmmm, so the Pats did cheat. I really was convinced they didn't. The punishment was still ridiculous though. Oh well, we can't do anything about it. Time to shift focus to next season.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fvck next season.

Back