Kravitz: the height of pathetic

Hmm I wonder if we could make him a banner for that. You know, to prove we are a classy bunch.

He has to do something to amuse himself given Irsay kept Frick and Frack together. He should have another fun season "reporting" the rift in the FO only to have them all hug it out after another 8-8 season with Luck on life support. Good times ahead in Indy for sure. It is so delicious knowing he will be watching us once again in the AFCCG against his HGH boy.

That's a great idea. I think Goodell needs a "District court motion finalist" banner too, while we're at it

Sent by the voices inside my head

Or:

US Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, 1st Runner-up (While Poor Tom finishes next to last). :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Hmm I wonder if we could make him a banner for that. You know, to prove we are a classy bunch.

Only if they hang it in Lucas Oil Stadium next to the Colts' AFC Finalist Banner. :coffee:

He celebrates the ANNIVERSARY of Ballghazi. Seriously. ROFL
Holy inadequacy, Batman. I almost feel bad for laughing at him, ALMOST.

http://thornography.weei.com/sports...ed-deflategate-celebrates-1-year-anniversary/

-Brady: On Patriots, Still Playing, 2-seed
-Manning: On Broncos, Still Playing, 1-seed
-Pagano: Still Head Coach
-Grigson: Still GM
-Irsay: Still Owner
-City of Indianapolis: Still in Indiana
-Colts: Missed playoffs, couldn't win by far the weakest division in the league, has an option/walk year with Andrew Luck, has zero young talent outside of WR unless they somehow nail this draft.
-Deflategate: Over, except in New England and 345 Park Ave.
-Kravitz: Got played like Chris Mortensen, and has been around long enough to know it; his reputation is permanently damaged, especially nationally.

If you're him, after the year he's had, this is really all he has left. :shrug:

-Colts: Missed playoffs, couldn't win by far the weakest division in the league, has an option/walk year with Andrew Luck, has zero young talent outside of WR unless they somehow nail this draft.
-Kravitz: Got played like Chris Mortensen, and has been around long enough to know it; his reputation is permanently damaged, especially nationally.

Footnote:
Bawltimore/Harbawl.

I am convinced that Indiana by far has the most people that are two inches big. I used to think the NY media were scumbags but they at least take their own to task and come up with some pretty funny headlines. The Indy press? Good glory. Wannabees that hang on the shirt tales of real franchises.

I am convinced that Indiana by far has the most people that are two inches big. I used to think the NY media were scumbags but they at least take their own to task and come up with some pretty funny headlines. The Indy press? Good glory. Wannabees that hang on the shirt tales of real franchises.

Bawltimore Light.

Back