Kris Jenkins on Sapp

HomelessJoe

Unknown User
Reaction score
Panthers | Jenkins Speaks Out, Slams Sapp - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:33:08 -0700

Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers DT Kris Jenkins addressed the media Thursday, June 2 on a variety of subjects including Oakland Raiders DT Warren Sapp. Jenkins has been feuding with Sapp. "I hate him," Jenkins said of Sapp. "Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all. But I hate him. He talks too much. He doesn't make any sense. He's fat. He's sloppy. He acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly. He stinks. His mouth stinks. His breath stinks and basically, his soul stinks, too. Too many people can't have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it. I guess because he's big and he went to Miami." Jenkins said after a loss to Sapp and the Oakland Raiders last season he turned to alcohol to get over the loss. Jenkins admitted his shoulder injury at first led to some tough times in his life. In hindsight, Jenkins said the injury may have helped him as a player and a person.

:clap: ROFL

From 2/4/2004 - Pats WR Troy Brown on Warren Sapp after Super Bowl XXXVIII:

"He's stupid," said Brown, who now owns two Super Bowl champions rings, which is one more than Sapp owns.
"I've never seen somebody so jealous in my life. He won a Super Bowl, too, so just chill out. He says their defensive line is going to kill our offensive line, Hochstein (stinks) and all of that. Ain't nothing in it for him, he's still playing. Go get the Jacksonville tape and watch (Tampa Bay) play Jacksonville and watch what they did to him. He's talking about somebody (who stinks) -- they drove him 20 yards down the field in the other direction. Go get that tape and put that one on. They were chippin' on them and knockin' them on their butts."
Suffice to say, the Patriots took it very personally. Sapp's words proved to be the wood, but there were other things that had been said that were the kindling for the fire inside of Brown's belly.
And, in at least a small way, it served as a motivator for him and the rest of the Patriots, who never trash talk or say anything negative through the media.
"Yeah, we took it personal," said Brown, who was sporting a tremendous black-and-blue bulge where the left part of his nose should have been.
"We bit our lip for two weeks. We bit a hole in our lip for two weeks, and stood silent about it. Everybody taking shots at us. We can't do this, we can't do that. And we had met our match because we can't handle them up front. Hochstein (stinks). The Patriots are too small. Ricky Manning Jr. is better than Ty Law. We can't get off his jam and he's going to shut us down. Please."
Brown finished Super Bowl XXXVIII with eight receptions for 76 yards. In all, the Patriots' receivers accounted for 354 yards.
"I'd like to thank Warren Sapp for helping get another Super Bowl ring," said Woody. "His motivational speech on national television, shoot, that helped me get another ring.
"I (took it personally) and I'm not even playing. Those guys took it personal. We got another ring."

Basically, Sapp = A Plump Freddie Mitchell

Tha rock said:
THAT IS THE DUMBIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD.

Oh, sweet irony......

So Rock, what exactly was the dumbiest part of it? Are you saying Sapp didn't mouth off? Or that he isn't one of the biggest jackasses in the league?

C'mon man, defend your boy.

Tha rock said:
THAT IS THE DUMBIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD.

So you, the guy who types as if he is a 13 year old who found his way onto his dad's computer is calling something dumb? Typical Raider fan..:rolleyes:

Annihilus has heard some pretty dumb things in his day too. See picture below for the dumbest thing he's heard today. Hint: Arrows are pointing at the dumb thing.

When's the last time Sapp made a highlight reel?

He's a washed up, pathetic, insignificant nothing not worthy of ANY media coverage.

Annihilus said:
Annihilus has heard some pretty dumb things in his day too. See picture below for the dumbest thing he's heard today. Hint: Arrows are pointing at the dumb thing.

How did I miss this?!? We have a new Troll from the ship of fools and I missed it? Dang!

Hey Rock! What's up? You one of those intelligent Raiders fans (like many of my friends here in the Bay Area) who know that a good year for you guys is 8-8? Or are you one of those... ummmm... other kind who think that because you got Moss and (hee hee) LaMont Jordan it's all good? Guess what? It ain't all good. You still have a horrendous defense, you lost John Parella who was the heart and soul (not to mention, Brain) of that defense and you have like $20 million dollars tied up in overrated alcoholic Woodson and fat f*cking Warren Sapp. And LaMont Jordan is a backup. He backed up Curtis Martin and now, after you guys shelled out a huge pile of cash for him, he will back up Justin Fargas or Vargas or whatever that guys name is. Mark my words. And he's going to sulk about it and be a clubhouse tumor.

Oh. And your coach is a simpleton. Did I mention that?

Back