KVN gone!

Saying he bet on games after he left the Falcons in week 5. If that's the case, I'm not sure I am getting too alarmed at this. It's not like he could impact the games. I guess from an insider trading perspective. But it's not like he was fumbling on purpose to win a bet or anything.

And before any of you get all "holier than thou" about this, let's remember the NFL is jumping into the gambling pool with both feet. Draftkings has a section at Gillette stadium, not to mention Vegas, baby, getting a team.

Saying he bet on games after he left the Falcons in week 5. If that's the case, I'm not sure I am getting too alarmed at this. It's not like he could impact the games. I guess from an insider trading perspective. But it's not like he was fumbling on purpose to win a bet or anything.

And before any of you get all "holier than thou" about this, let's remember the NFL is jumping into the gambling pool with both feet. Draftkings has a section at Gillette stadium, not to mention Vegas, baby, getting a team.
I agree. I am fine with the suspension, though. But his legacy is not akin to Pete Rose for this.

Miguel has been saying for weeks that Van Noy might be released bc of cap. He had something like 5th most cap space on the Pats.
He played ok but not like he did for the Pats before going to Miami.

Think of it this way, we have more EDGE/LBs than we know what to do with.
It's MLB we need.

Shaq Mason could be next...trade, restructure or extension.

Think of it this way, we have more EDGE/LBs than we know what to do with.
It's MLB we need.

Shaq Mason could be next...trade, restructure or extension.
I wasn't thrilled with him the end of last season either.

Ridley bet $1500 and lost $10-12M.

Has to be the worst bet on record. :coffee:

Back