Lamar Wants To Be A Patriot

Forget about Lamar coming to the Patriots. Mac Jones is the quarterback this season. Lamar Jackson as been a fine quarterback for the Ravens, a great runner, and a good passer. Whoever he plays for this season will improve. If he joins the Jets, the Patriots can't beat them twice in 2023, and will have a tough time beating them at all. I don't think the Patriots will sign a black quarterback for a while. I don't think that would work with Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick. Lamar, when healthy, would be an exciting player for the Patriots. Maybe ij 3-4 seasons, he'd have a chance to join the Patriots. We'll see. He's obviously much better than Mac Jones.

fyp. Brissett ring a bell?

Forget about Lamar coming to the Patriots. Mac Jones is the quarterback this season. Lamar Jackson as been a fine quarterback for the Ravens, a great runner, and a good passer. Whoever he plays for this season will improve. If he joins the Jets, the Patriots can't beat them twice in 2023, and will have a tough time beating them at all. I don't think the Patriots will sign a black quarterback for a while. I don't think that would work with Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick. Lamar, when healthy, would be an exciting player for the Patriots. Maybe ij 3-4 seasons, he'd have a chance to join the Patriots. We'll see. He's obviously much better than Mac Jones.
Good grief. Take that shit somewhere else. Now I remember why you are on IGNORE.

fyp. Brissett ring a bell?
as a side, great pickup by the Redskins

Now, I spent a lot of time on RSS the last couple days. The offer on the table is 130/think 65 is guaranteed.

Lamar has regressed, but only in the passing game. His numbers have declined every year as has his passer rating. He plays for a guy Ravens fans now refer to as Harbage... dumbest HC in the league by a country mile. As an OC, Roman is worse than Fat Matt. You can't get elite receiving talent to come to or stay in Baltimore. Lamar's deep game is still solid.

Now, on to the inside shit-

Lamar is a strange dude, and not in a good way. He's had issues with being late to or missing practices. The Ravens don't like his personal habits regarding rest and nutrition. They're pissed that his stupid ass is representing himself- I'm sorry, him and his mother. Doesn't really have a presence in the community, isn't exactly the most popular guy in the locker room. Word his the offense is as bland as it is because that's all he's capable of running at this level. The guy is basically a douchebag and a lot of Ravens fans are ready to see him move on.

as a side, great pickup by the Redskins

Now, I spent a lot of time on RSS the last couple days. The offer on the table is 130/think 65 is guaranteed.

Lamar has regressed, but only in the passing game. His numbers have declined every year as has his passer rating. He plays for a guy Ravens fans now refer to as Harbage... dumbest HC in the league by a country mile. As an OC, Roman is worse than Fat Matt. You can't get elite receiving talent to come to or stay in Baltimore. Lamar's deep game is still solid.

Now, on to the inside shit-

Lamar is a strange dude, and not in a good way. He's had issues with being late to or missing practices. The Ravens don't like his personal habits regarding rest and nutrition. They're pissed that his stupid ass is representing himself- I'm sorry, him and his mother. Doesn't really have a presence in the community, isn't exactly the most popular guy in the locker room. Word his the offense is as bland as it is because that's all he's capable of running at this level. The guy is basically a douchebag and a lot of Ravens fans are ready to see him move on.
Wow.

a fun game show would be az and balt swapping qbs.
#MYIMMATUREDOUCHEISWORSETHANYOURS
then boyband has to start in jetsland because a-aron is seeking scrotum powder from a direct descendent of confucius.😄

if you set out to be wrong you couldn't possibly be more wrong. You know what I would LOVE to be able to do...? Ask every GM in the league if given a choice between Lamar and Mac who would you take. Can't say beyond a gut feeling but I bet it would be at minimum more than half the league would take Mac.

- look at Green Bay as an example, which one is more suited to their offense?

Here's the thing. Lamar is what he is at this point in his career...and what he is is NOT Deshaun Watson, nor is he going to be. He's Tim Tebow. We don't know what Mac is yet and he should get a mulligan for being forced to play in Fat Matt's failed experiment. On paper the offense looks stacked and BoB should right the ship. Mac's upside is SIGNIFICANTLY higher than Lamar's

Last edited:
davey, newton. strange assertion.
Davey was a backup. Now Newton, he was a starter, so that's true. Of course, he only lasted a season with the Pats. He (and the rest of the Pats?) were nowhere as good as when they had Brady.

if you set out to be wrong you couldn't possibly be more wrong. You know what I would LOVE to be able to do...? Ask every GM in the league if given a choice between Lamar and Mac who would you take. Can't say beyond a gut feeling but I bet it would be at minimum more than half the league would take Mac.

- look at Green Bay as an example, which one is more suited to their offense?

Here's the thing. Lamar is what he is at this point in his career...and what he is is NOT Deshaun Watson, nor is he going to be. He's Tim Tebow. We don't know what Mac is yet and he should get a mulligan for being forced to play in Fat Matt's failed experiment. On paper the offense looks stacked and BoB should right the ship. Mac's upside is SIGNIFICANTLY higher than Lamar's
Why would half the teams pick Jones over Lamar? I'm glad you shared your opinion, but I don't agree. We'll see what Lamar goes for (and i've heard it's quite a bit), but that's the only reason I'd think of. Lamar is much better than Jones

I think what we have here is a group of sportswriters who are jockeying for position to bring down the evil Belichick, who
doesn't give them snappy quotes. They're zeroing in on the doubts of Pats fans who are still stunned by the shitshow passing
game we watched last year and they are desperately pimping a hollow bombshell story where none really exists.

We're supposed to be getting the vapors because of a rumor about what Meek Mill said. Six rings and this is what it's come to.

It's simple. Bill is here and he is probably going to be here for a few more seasons. He's going to do things his way as he has
successfully many times and he sees no reason to change now. He's never going to make desperation moves that would
leave the franchise hamstrung for years. Not happening.

I watched Curran, Breer and a few other douchebags working this thing over for 20 minutes and it sickened me. Kraft doesn't have
the balls to fire Bill. Anybody knows he's not that stupid.

Me and Bill both know that the Pats would be a better team in 2023 with Lamar Jackson, but it has never been about the short-term,
or P.R. or silencing the critics, because we both know that if Jackson stumbled or got injured they'd salivate to have a chance to blame him for making
the same move they all insist is a must. They'd much rather have a stiff HC who would give them material than deal with an Iguana
who happens to be the GOAT. The media almost all HATE him, because he's smarter than the bunch of them put together and he just
laughs in their faces.

The best move for us is to stay the course, make the most of our resources, make smart decisions and then start to win games.

One week at a time. It's not magic or quantum physics, it's the same game as it always was. So far, the offseason has been pretty good.

i partially disagree with you for once Hawg.

Not gonna kill the messenger.

While I'd not like for Mac to take a back seat cuz I see much consistent potential in him I've been clear I'd love to see Lamar here.

Yeah, I know, totally against the grain.

But that's who I'll go to grave being.
Me too. Would like to see Lamar here.

Back