Lamar Wants To Be A Patriot

Some agree with you, some don't, some feel he has enough to be a very good QB that will help the team.

I'm not looking for a Brady, none out there apart from TB. I'm looking for one to help the team win. To me he can regardless what people say.

I have no idea why you want to keep propping up a guy who most likely isn't the answer at QB for the Pats. Have at it though...

Brady would have never melted like Macaroni did. I can guarantee that. Brady left the Pats on bad terms, but, the dew had brass balls. No one will ever deny that.

Mac doesn't have that IT factor. He just doesn't.
I would say that maybe you should review the 2019 season before saying Brady would never wilt/give up/play out the string. I would agree on all the other seasons.

I have no idea why you want to keep propping up a guy who most likely isn't the answer at QB for the Pats. Have at it though...

Brady would have never melted like Macaroni did. I can guarantee that. Brady left the Pats on bad terms, but, the dew had brass balls. No one will ever deny that.

I will be one who will disagree with you. Mac Jones has shown great processing speed when he isn't being held back by piss poor offensive planing. He has shown enough arm strength to throw the football both horizontally and vertically how you want. He showed that at Alabama. It isn't gone just because the offensive play caller last season couldn't get his head out of his ass.

I will be one who will disagree with you. Mac Jones has shown great processing speed when he isn't being held back by piss poor offensive planing. He has shown enough arm strength to throw the football both horizontally and vertically how you want. He showed that at Alabama. It isn't gone just because the offensive play caller last season couldn't get his head out of his ass.
I respect your POV. You have given a good argument. I hope that you're right! Also, Cold Smoke kicks ass! I've been to the brewery numerous times, I used to live in Missoula for years, and, Kettlehouse knows what they're doing!

I apologize for everything bad that I've said about you in the past.

Life is way too short...I apologize to everyone that I've done wrong. I'm not a simp or a cuck...but, I can be an asshole at times. My bad...I try to do the right thing, but, I fuck up at times.

Brady had his emotional vulnerabilities but when he was in his superego mode, no one was better.

Don't forget, he almost left Michigan when challenged for the #1 QB position. He also had difficulty with being drafted in the 6th round, something he used for his entire career to be the best ever. He was always superego driven and often had difficulty putting his emotions aside. After deflategate for example he didn't know what to say at the podium and shot himself in the foot. Then there was 28-3...go back and look at the game before the comeback. He played like crap and he was visibly shaken. If it were not for Edelman's "hell of a story" speech, would Brady have come out of his funk in time to mount the comeback? Not the way he was playing. I credit Edelman's pep talk for snapping Brady out of his funk and into his superego mode. Remember his intentional grounding call for a 2 pt safety in the 2nd Giants SB games? Then, in his first game back in Gillette as a Buccaneer he was emotionally shaken, played poorly and almost lost the game to rookie Mac Jones who actually outplayed him. The Pats should have won and would have won but for the missed FG at the end.

I'm certain others here can point out other examples of nerves getting the better of Brady in games.

That’s the best you can do? No facts. No stats. You ignore everything including what his own teammates say.

Nothing but the “it” thingy?

Okay.

Gut feeling. Yes. And?...
To each his own. Gut can matter for sure, but to allow your gut to overrule the vast amount of available information that goes against your gut, and to try to stand on it, so strongly is unusual.

Life is way too short...I apologize to everyone that I've done wrong. I'm not a simp or a cuck...but, I can be an asshole at times. My bad...I try to do the right thing, but, I fuck up at times.
You don't need to ever apologize for your opinion.

I respect your POV. You have given a good argument. I hope that you're right! Also, Cold Smoke kicks ass! I've been to the brewery numerous times, I used to live in Missoula for years, and, Kettlehouse knows what they're doing!

I apologize for everything bad that I've said about you in the past.
We are Good! We don't have to agree on everything.

Last edited:
Is Lamar a patriot yet? I’m asking for a friend..No? :coffee:

Back