Lamarblemouf a Patriot?

Do it Irsay!

Really? You want Baltimore to be released from Lamar purgatory and get the picks they'd get from the transaction? If it comes down to choosing between the Colts or Ravens being good, put me down for the Colts.

So many problems with the Lamar idea. 1st you'd have to change the entire offensive concept. Playbook, coaches and players, not to mention the picks that we'd have to give up to get him and the salary which would further limit the ability make the personnel changes needed to make it work. Then of course is the fact that he's never played an entire season since he's entered the NFL, and on top of all that he's come up small in the playoffs. There's a reason the Ravens are moving away from Lamar even though they have to know it will hurt them in the short term.

So many problems with the Lamar idea. 1st you'd have to change the entire offensive concept. Playbook, coaches and players, not to mention the picks that we'd have to give up to get him and the salary which would further limit the ability make the personnel changes needed to make it work. Then of course is the fact that he's never played an entire season since he's entered the NFL, and on top of all that he's come up small in the playoffs. There's a reason the Ravens are moving away from Lamar even though they have to know it will hurt them in the short term.
Honestly I dont think there'd need to be much of a personnel or coaching change were Jackson to come here. I think he'd thrive in an o'Brien offense without having to go all wishbone like greg roman.

Your other point is the key one to me. What happens in the 7 games he doesn't play, and are you going to pay him like a fulltime employee, when he's not available like one?

Honestly I dont think there'd need to be much of a personnel or coaching change were Jackson to come here. I think he'd thrive in an o'Brien offense without having to go all wishbone like greg roman.

Your other point is the key one to me. What happens in the 7 games he doesn't play, and are you going to pay him like a fulltime employee, when he's not available like one?
Just pay him per active game involved... :coffee:

Back