Lamarblemouf a Patriot?

I've been inviting this from day one.

Bill seems to like him. I don't care what others think, like never.

This could be awesome if it ever comes to reality.

I've been inviting this from day one.

Bill seems to like him. I don't care what others think, like never.

This could be awesome if it ever comes to reality.

if Bill likes Lamar for like maybe a KO/Punt returner or a gunner on ST, I'd be OK w/ it

I know you don't care what I think but I 😘🥰 you anyways

L
if Bill likes Lamar for like maybe a KO/Punt returner or a gunner on ST, I'd be OK w/ it

I know you don't care what I think but I 😘🥰 you anyways

I did drop the what Bill thinks thing then contradicted myself didn't I?

Love ya too bro. :)

Easy pass

I can never get that useless Easy Pass transponder to give me a break at the tolls here in NH. Almost without fail a ticket with picture of the license plate arrives within 2 weeks saying we blew threw the toll without paying.

Oh, sorry, you meant something different. 😅

I'll see myself out.

backing up homer simpson GIF

Splendid idea. We've got about 15 million in cap space and we're talking about signing a guy who
wants top QB money, which should be well north of 50M per season with tons of guaranteed money
and a huge signing bonus. That alone makes this a ridiculous suggestion by Nink aside from all the
other concerns about Lamar's health, etc., etc.

Let's move on to something remotely plausible. I'll go first.

We should look into swapping Bailey Zappe for Zack Wilson so the desperate Jets have a back-up plan
for Aaron Rodgers and Wilson can become the next Tom Brady here.

Cue the duck boats!

Splendid idea. We've got about 15 million in cap space and we're talking about signing a guy who
wants top QB money, which should be well north of 50M per season with tons of guaranteed money
and a huge signing bonus. That alone makes this a ridiculous suggestion by Nink aside from all the
other concerns about Lamar's health, etc., etc.

Let's move on to something remotely plausible. I'll go first.

We should look into swapping Bailey Zappe for Zack Wilson so the desperate Jets have a back-up plan
for Aaron Rodgers and Wilson can become the next Tom Brady here.

Cue the duck boats!

Yeah, can't remember who said it, maybe Devin, Mac is clearly QB1 here now and going forward.

If BB wants the new shinier, cheaper version of that type of player, trade up for Richardson. :coffee:

I agree that a trade up is likely going to be needed for Richardson, who has been often compared to
our old buddy Cam Newton, but while he is a total freak of nature nobody is claiming that he is
a polished QB.

Then again, neither was Lamar who improved dramatically as a passer after a few seasons as a Ratbird.

Richardson is really impressive as a runner, he ran over College players with ease and can make sharp cuts like a guy
30 pounds lighter but whoever takes him is rolling the dice that he can do the same thing developing his throwing.

He's pure potential, but man--- he is one unusual athlete. Probably the best in this draft.

If I hadn't watched him really struggle with accuracy and general QB play a few times then I might be convinced he is really special, but
I thought Lamar had no chance as a QB and he has done allright for himself. I also thought Josh Allen had no shot and obviously that
didn't go well for us.

I agree that a trade up is likely going to be needed for Richardson, who has been often compared to
our old buddy Cam Newton, but while he is a total freak of nature nobody is claiming that he is
a polished QB.

Then again, neither was Lamar who improved dramatically as a passer after a few seasons as a Ratbird.

Richardson is really impressive as a runner, he ran over College players with ease and can make sharp cuts like a guy
30 pounds lighter but whoever takes him is rolling the dice that he can do the same thing developing his throwing.

He's pure potential, but man--- he is one unusual athlete. Probably the best in this draft.

If I hadn't watched him really struggle with accuracy and general QB play a few times then I might be convinced he is really special, but
I thought Lamar had no chance as a QB and he has done allright for himself. I also thought Josh Allen had no shot and obviously that
didn't go well for us.

Thank you for acknowledging Lamars growth as a passer. Seems rare anyone does anything but call him a great running back.

Back