TBrownslady* on 09-29-2007 at 12:11 AM said:
Stop your whinin you little bi@tch! LOL ;)

I'm kidding!! wuv

:D

Yeah, I was bored, and sometimes a little whining is good for you.
:thumb:

shirtsleeve on 09-30-2007 at 10:40 PM said:
Tough loss today SF87......sosad

I actually don't really mind. My brother was actually rooting for the Cardinals, so some of the idiots here would stop criticizing Whiz and Grimm. I wasn't going that far, but I went into this figuring it might be better off for us to lose. I don't want the Steelers to peak too early, and after those 3 easy wins, I think we needed a little wakeup call to get us ready for the tougher part of our schedule.

shirtsleeve on 09-28-2007 at 04:46 PM said:
I read IT about a decade ago. And UT's av does remind me of...IT.

Oh, and I win.

it-pennywisewp06.jpg

Brownfan80 on 10-01-2007 at 02:43 PM said:

That is one freakly film....That clown used to scare the shit outta me when i was a kid

"O yes, they float....Georgie....they float....and when your down here...with me.....YOU'LL FLOAT TOO"

P4E* on 10-01-2007 at 09:50 AM said:
That is one freakly film....That clown used to scare the shit outta me when i was a kid

"O yes, they float....Georgie....they float....and when your down here...with me.....YOU'LL FLOAT TOO"

The book is great so far.

she has a load of dean kootz stuff....last book she read was the shinning,she said that was one of the best books she read...she also likes to read the harry potter books as well.

The Book im reading right now is the outsiders...the film is awesome, and the book so far is pretty damn good

*mikiemo83 on 10-01-2007 at 10:20 AM said:
enough of this thread, Mods please lock it after this post

yea after this post:thumb: :D

Back