TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 10:33 AM said:
Some good stuff! New hand techniques and "special" massage moves. With this things will always have a Happy Ending!

Nice! Please take example photos of you practicing these new moves on your new lesbian lover. Thank you!

P4E* on 10-05-2007 at 10:46 AM said:
So are you moving on to women then??:D

naaa I couldn't go without guys lol. It's a weakness of mine :) As much as they make me angry at times I gotta have em in my life I suppose lol

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 10:55 AM said:
naaa I couldn't go without guys lol. It's a weakness of mine :) As much as they make me angry at times I gotta have em in my life I suppose lol

:***:

GReasyballbag on 10-05-2007 at 10:55 AM said:
NO cup/glass size in ounce's

hahaha

:thumb: good one.

I think it was 16ish since it was fluted like that. But it's broken now, so all it holds is a special place in my heart.

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 10:57 AM said:
hahaha

:thumb: good one.

I think it was 16ish since it was fluted like that. But it's broken now, so all it holds is a special place in my heart.

glad to here it was not a shotglass:D

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 03:59 PM said:
No tears :) I have fantasies too that maybe one day will come true LOL. Use your iamgination with that one ;)

Wow.....maybe TBL Watch's the L-Word Too:D

maybe you and HH Could watch it together

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 11:06 AM said:
Now see, if THAT was a TV show I probably would watch it.

LOL damn straight! Maybe I am on to something here. TV idea, starring Brownfan80! LOL

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 11:07 AM said:
LOL damn straight! Maybe I am on to something here. TV idea, starring Brownfan80! LOL

I would be the perfect star for that show, thank you for noticing!

The darker side of Lost in Cleavage:

cup-in-cleavage.gif

Those ladies would not be invited to guest star.

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 11:11 AM said:
I would be the perfect star for that show, thank you for noticing!

The darker side of Lost in Cleavage:

Those ladies would not be invited to guest star.

Good god are you nuts? LOL I was thinking the picture of you with boobs on both sides of your face would be the perfect advertisement.

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 11:17 AM said:
Good god are you nuts? LOL I was thinking the picture of you with boobs on both sides of your face would be the perfect advertisement.

Dude, you're so right. :thumb:

BF80, any thing I ca ndo to lend a hand for the show let me know, I once wanted to apply to be J-Lo's nipple tweaker but if you bring in the old bag funbags I ain't lifting no skirts to tweak those things

*mikiemo83 on 10-05-2007 at 11:36 AM said:
BF80, any thing I ca ndo to lend a hand for the show let me know, I once wanted to apply to be J-Lo's nipple tweaker but if you bring in the old bag funbags I ain't lifting no skirts to tweak those things

hahaha, I'll keep you in mind.

*mikiemo83 on 10-05-2007 at 11:36 AM said:

IM with mikie
on this matter and I have plenty of grease to lube up any and all big boobs even TBrownslady*:D :thumb:

Back