bmooney54 on 10-01-2007 at 05:15 PM said:
I wonder what the best fart scene ever was in a movie? I think Dumb and Dumber followed by Blazing Saddles. No need to reply, this is the winning post.
there was a bad movie that had a blue flame scene where they light the fart and blow the windows out of a car at the drive in I beleive - it was claaed the Joy of Sex in 1984

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Page 4. Whatever you had, it must've spread. This thread should be locked down after this post to keep this from spreading to other threads.

patriotswin4me on 10-01-2007 at 04:20 PM said:
The last book I ever read was the count of monte cristo back in 1980-81
I think I have A-D-D my mind wonders
What were we just talking about?

I got the same issue :) I am convinced I have slight A D D and just haven't been diagnosed and everyone that really knows me will agree LOL. Oh well :) But yeah I can't concentrate on a book long enough to read it.

I WIN! :patriots!

speaking of books..i have just started reading The Dead Zone by stephen king,my sis lent it me,she said it was an awesome read

P4E* on 10-05-2007 at 10:01 AM said:
speaking of books..i have just started reading The Dead Zone by stephen king,my sis lent it me,she said it was an awesome read

Interesting, I do like Stephen King books. I just started reading my erotic massage book. That's a great read because it is mostly pictures :thumb: LOL. There is reading involved but in the end I will have another talent up my sleeves so I'll take the time to read it, although I have already skipped alot of the reading and just looked at the pictures.

TBrownslady* on 10-05-2007 at 03:06 PM said:
Interesting, I do like Stephen King books. I just started reading my erotic massage book. That's a great read because it is mostly pictures :thumb: LOL. There is reading involved but in the end I will have another talent up my sleeves so I'll take the time to read it, although I have already skipped alot of the reading and just looked at the pictures.

Stephen King Books are awesome...im guessin you Hubby is gonna be pleased you are reading that book:D

Never read the Dead Zone, but I'll have to check that one out..

Erotic Massage? While I don't need to read a book, I'm already quite skilled, you can always learn a few new tricks.

Maybe I'll have to borrow that book when you're done, TBL.

lol. Just don't massage any midgets.

P4E* on 10-05-2007 at 10:16 AM said:
Stephen King Books are awesome...im guessin you Hubby is gonna be pleased you are reading that book:D

Hubby? LOL There will be none of that from me! I am done with men!

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 10:22 AM said:
Never read the Dead Zone, but I'll have to check that one out..

Erotic Massage? While I don't need to read a book, I'm already quite skilled, you can always learn a few new tricks.

Maybe I'll have to borrow that book when you're done, TBL.

lol. Just don't massage any midgets.

LMAO yeah this book has some extra tricks to add on to what I already knew :)

No midgets! *runs n hides*

Back