Legal and Illegal Immigration

deec77

Reaction score
I will when I get a chance, I'm in the middle of something but I have lots of thoughts on the subject.

I don't know in what context you were using the term libertarian, if it was political I am most definitely not a libertarian, I have big issues with them as well as the other 2 parties.
I guess I’m trying to understand your view....I really from my own experience don’t agree, so I’m would like to understand where you’re coming from... Take your time no worries.

~Dee~

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Fair, though I was alluding to a more broad point that it’s a cult of personality with Trump, where his supporters cast aside many of their fundamental beliefs because they support him on a personal level as opposed to any concrete, policy-driven perspectives.
This couldn't be a more false statement if you tried. IN FACT, his supporters agree with his values/policies.

The fact that you posted this is either and indictment of your truthfulness or proof that you don't have any idea why people voted for President Trump.

Or both.

<not a personal attack, just pointing out facts>.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I will when I get a chance, I'm in the middle of something but I have lots of thoughts on the subject.

I don't know in what context you were using the term libertarian, if it was political I am most definitely not a libertarian, I have big issues with them as well as the other 2 parties.
I thought you were a libertarian too. :blink:

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
I thought you were a libertarian too. :blink:

I understand why one would think that as we share some surface agreements. However, their lack of a solid underlying philosophy breeds all kinds of wackjobs with a wide range of rights-violating stances.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
There’s plenty of people that voted for him for a lot of reasons. I can accept that you didn’t vote for him for personality reasons but the fact that you seem to take it so personally when I talk about others voting for him for personality reasons should make you think.

And why don’t you just ignore what I say if you don’t like it? Getting emotional and taking my posts personally doesn’t do much for discourse.
You lumped Trump voters into a group espousing some BS theory that they voted for him because of his personality without a lick of proof, yet you expect that we will just stay silent? And again, the only one that gets emotional with this stuff is you and a few others, I don't get upset about shit I see on the internet unless it affects me personally. When we see some BS posted that has no basis in reality we're going to say something about it and if you don't like it that is not our problem.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
You lumped Trump voters into a group espousing some BS theory that they voted for him because of his personality without a lick of proof, yet you expect that we will just stay silent? And again, the only one that gets emotional with this stuff is you and a few others, I don't get upset about shit I see on the internet unless it affects me personally. When we see some BS posted that has no basis in reality we're going to say something about it and if you don't like it that is not our problem.
I specified specific Trump supporters into a specific group.

If you identify with that then that’s on you. No reason to get mad at me as you so often do.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I specified specific Trump supporters into a specific group.

If you identify with that then that’s on you. No reason to get mad at me as you so often do.
Voting for Trump means you support him so yes, you did lump us all in one group. Lol...........you still don't get it and never will. :ROFLMAO:

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Voting for Trump means you support him so yes, you did lump us all in one group. Lol...........you still don't get it and never will. :ROFLMAO:
1) There are plenty of people that voted for him that wouldn’t call themselves “Trump supporters”

2) “Trump supporters” don’t all support for him the same reason. So no, by definition, there is no lumping.

3) Again, there’s still no reason for you to get hostile and belligerent when you see someone talking about a group that you claim to not identify with. Work on keeping your emotions in check.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
1) There are plenty of people that voted for him that wouldn’t call themselves “Trump supporters”

2) “Trump supporters” don’t all support for him the same reason. So no, by definition, there is no lumping.

3) Again, there’s still no reason for you to get hostile and belligerent when you see someone talking about a group that you claim to not identify with. Work on keeping your emotions in check.
You can just never be wrong, ever huh?

OK, you continue on with that crap calling me hostile and belligerent when in fact it is a lie so I'll leave you alone so you won't keep getting offended by everything little thing I post. You can have your safe space. :crying:

Providence Colt

Reaction score

OK, you continue on with that crap calling me hostile and belligerent when in fact it is a lie so I'll leave you alone so you won't keep getting offended by everything little thing I post. You can have your safe space. :crying:
If I leave I’d basically be giving you back the Republican safe space that you had four years under Trump.

That’s really what you want, isn’t it?

Inspector_50

Reaction score

How is he wrong?

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
If I leave I’d basically be giving you back the Republican safe space that you had four years under Trump.

That’s really what you want, isn’t it?
Now you're really showing your ignorance. When Trump won in 2016 do you think all the liberals took their ball and went home? No, they were here for several years giving us all kinds of shit about Trump and when all their conspiracy theories panned out to be just that, they left, all on their own. Now here we are, in reverse except there is one difference, we aren't leaving and will be here to talk about how pedo Joe is fucking up this country royally because the left will never admit his fuck ups.

I don't care if you stay or leave, that's a decision for you to make.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Yep, I remember all the mueller report posts that basically said, "oh we got trump, he is going to prison" and those never stopped until the report stopped that thought. Then there was other things and they still think they are going to get him with NY tax issues or capitol riot crap but I don't think they will touch him (the only one I'm not 100% confident on is the tax thing but I'm sure with enough lawyers that he had, everything was kept as legal as it needed to be).

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Now you're really showing your ignorance. When Trump won in 2016 do you think all the liberals took their ball and went home? No, they were here for several years giving us all kinds of shit about Trump and when all their conspiracy theories panned out to be just that, they left, all on their own. Now here we are, in reverse except there is one difference, we aren't leaving and will be here to talk about how pedo Joe is fucking up this country royally because the left will never admit his fuck ups.

I don't care if you stay or leave, that's a decision for you to make.
Ahhh yes, the good ol myth that liberals left because of the Mueller Report’s release.

Baron tried to claim that and named names and I pointed out that each and every single liberal he named had a departure that did not in fact coincide with the Mueller Report’s release.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Yep, I remember all the mueller report posts that basically said, "oh we got trump, he is going to prison" and those never stopped until the report stopped that thought. Then there was other things and they still think they are going to get him with NY tax issues or capitol riot crap but I don't think they will touch him (the only one I'm not 100% confident on is the tax thing but I'm sure with enough lawyers that he had, everything was kept as legal as it needed to be).
In fairness, check out the John Durham thread. DS was predicting that members of the Obama administration were going to get the death penalty.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Ahhh yes, the good ol myth that liberals left because of the Mueller Report’s release.

Baron tried to claim that and named names and I pointed out that each and every single liberal he named had a departure that did not in fact coincide with the Mueller Report’s release.

Yet this doesn’t change the fact that they WERE here during Trump’s first 2-3 years, which invalidates your claim that this was a conservative echo chamber for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Yet this doesn’t change the fact that they WERE here during Trump’s first 2-3 years, which invalidates your claim that this was a conservative echo chamber for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Okay, I’ll revise. For the last year or so of Trump’s presidency it was a right-wing safe space here.

Happy?

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
I guess I’m trying to understand your view....I really from my own experience don’t agree, so I’m would like to understand where you’re coming from... Take your time no worries.

~Dee~

Good morning Dee. Haven't forgotten about ya. :)

Been very busy working so my brain has been a little fried, but I hope to get to it this weekend.

Hope you have a great day.

deec77

Reaction score
Good morning Dee. Haven't forgotten about ya. :)

Been very busy working so my brain has been a little fried, but I hope to get to it this weekend.

Hope you have a great day.
Really no worries take your time

~Dee~