Let the Flooding begin!

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
Nice rainstorm with all the storm drains covered. The roads around Hingham and Weymouth are totally flooded. people are outside of their businesses with shovels and bars looking for the storm drains. Poor SOB's.

Worst

Winta

Eva.

I remember as a teenager, working with local community emergency services hauling little old ladies out of their flooded homes so they didn't freeze to death. Jammed rivers from ice flows, spring run off, melting snow etc seemed to cause floods every year back then.

Must not be as common where you are?

I remember as a teenager, working with local community emergency services hauling little old ladies out of their flooded homes so they didn't freeze to death. Jammed rivers from ice flows, spring run off, melting snow etc seemed to cause floods every year back then.

Must not be as common where you are?

How do you know those old ladies didn't intentionally flood their home so they could get rescued by the "big" Indian? :coffee:

Rain huh? Maybe you will grow a tree or something and color-up that brown/beige landscape

It's green 24/7/365 down here brotha, unless you be walking through the desert (in which case you'll be walking straight into green cactii all day long).

Besides, to hear you poor bastards talk, it's only green for about a month up there (that's the amount of time you all aren't complaining about how cold it is/how much snow there is/how much flooding/how short summer is). I can spend a two week vacation in your neck of the woods and experience exactly half of your summer season.

I spent 90% of my life living in the north so don't accuse me of not knowing any better Mr. Killer Of Small Animals.

Don't hate the player.

Ali-g.jpg

Southwest. Respect.

Nice rainstorm with all the storm drains covered. The roads around Hingham and Weymouth are totally flooded. people are outside of their businesses with shovels and bars looking for the storm drains. Poor SOB's.

Worst

Winta

Eva.
Those poor people. I bet some of them had to dig six or seven holes before they finally hit what they were aiming for. :coffee:

There calling for a flash freeze in RI tonight. So all the slush and rain will become a nice thick layer of Ice in the Morning.

Do not complain of flooding up there

Went driving around and the towns were out with heavy equipment digging out the drainage structures on many roads. Many roads were flooded across both lanes and the idiots were riding their brakes in the puddles.

Back