Lets get down to brass tacks, Does Brady hold out?

Does Brady Hold Out?????

• yes.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • no.

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • zombies.

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
We know he is due a mere 3.5 mill this year, his final year. A measley 2.2 approx after taxes. If he gets hurt this season then he can kiss any big payday goodbye so in essense this is his last chance at a HUGE contract. He isn't losing any money by holding out as his salary is basicaslly what his wife makes in interest on her back account in 6 months. I say he hold out and I really don't blame him...I usually despise holdouts but this case is an exception.

Yes?

No?

Zombies?

Going only by everything I have heard. no. I think if he was going to hold out, he would have not went to OTA's. You can get hurt there too.

Personally, I think he should hold out. It doesn't matter what his wife makes. That's her job. His job is to be one of the best QBs in the league and GET PAID FOR IT.

Personally, I think he should hold out. It doesn't matter what his wife makes. That's her job. His job is to be one of the best QBs in the league and GET PAID FOR IT.

he actually got 6.5 mil with the roster bonus, so its not as bad as it seems.

Fvcking
THIS

What if she decides that the Brazilian pool boy is more her speed?
The arguement that his wife makes a MINT is beyond the pale.

Fvcking
THIS

The arguement that his wife makes a MINT is beyond the pale.

You have to think who used that argument that his wife makes good money, and go from there.

Speaking of the little devil, where has he been the last few days?

Brady - $3.5 plus 3
Peyton - $16
Matthew Stafford - $26.9
Eli - $19.5
Philip Rivers - $25.6

Does anyone else see a reason why Brady should hold out, send training camp into a tailspin, and demand to get paid? Cuz I do.

Speaking of the little devil, where has he been the last few days?

Brady - $3.5 plus 3
Peyton - $16
Matthew Stafford - $26.9
Eli - $19.5
Philip Rivers - $25.6

Does anyone else see a reason why Brady should hold out, send training camp into a tailspin, and demand to get paid? Cuz I do.

Yeah but technically the question was "will" he hold out, not should be hold out. Wait till you see what Bradford will be making. I will say this, if brady does not hold out and goes to TC with a 3.5 mil contract, I do not want anyone on this page to question his dedication again.:harumph:

Then I hope HE gets alimony or some hugeass settlement for simply being married to her. Hell it works for some women.. :D

No way should he hold out and I don't believe even 1% that he will. Despite my being irate wth his comments from the left coast while his teammates were in the offseason program in Foxborough, I don't think he would put himself above the team in that way.

I chose the zombie option because reading things on message boards and on sports websites right now makes me feel like something is gnawing on my brainz.

Agreed.

Tom won't though, he won't quit on his team.

Yes he should. If Gisile continues to make do stupid commercials, have meto hair cuts, and makes him wear funny clothes. he needs to hold out on her until she comes begging for him.

Sometimes that's all a man has to bargin with.

We know he is due a mere 3.5 mill this year, his final year. A measley 2.2 approx after taxes. If he gets hurt this season then he can kiss any big payday goodbye so in essense this is his last chance at a HUGE contract. He isn't losing any money by holding out as his salary is basicaslly what his wife makes in interest on her back account in 6 months. I say he hold out and I really don't blame him...I usually despise holdouts but this case is an exception.

Yes?

No?

Zombies?

Did you just sample some of that newfangled incense?

:high:

Did you just sample some of that newfangled incense?

:high:

You know...thinking about it. If Brady held out, I would be pissed, and could not come up with an excuse for him, it would irk me pretty bad.

Back