Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

Patriots4ever on 07-16-2007 at 05:24 PM said:
Tom Brady holds a SB record for most passes completed in a Super Bowl.

http://superbowl.com/history/records/indiv/passing

32 Tom Brady, New England vs. Carolina, XXXVIII

He is the 3rd highest all time in completion percentage in SBs

2nd in lowest percentage of passes had int in SB history.

I can't believe you actuallly even posted this in retaliation for an argument for Brady...LMFAO !!!... keep searching...

that may be good & impressive for all you Pat fans but it's silly for the rest of us...not to mention this link you made a better case for Aikman, Bradshaw & Young be ranked above Brady...

PatsFan09 on 07-16-2007 at 06:33 PM said:
How does that 13-3 postseason "record" look?

How about the first QB to lead his team to a 9-0 postseason record?

Schmuck.

Those are team records smuck !!! "NOT" QB records...

Therick Wrote:
Hey Asshole,
When you learn to read you can enjoy some of this - please note:this is before the start of 2006.

Career Highlights
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided not to repost all that crap you just posted...a few are good & viable to the argument...but almost all are stupid & team records..this conversation is about Tom Brady's talent vs every other QB in the Past 25 Yrs...I could rip out 4 319 og books of Marino's stats like the Brady ones you just posted...

- f**cked 2 Supermodels before he was 28;

-1st Patriot to start 96 games without throwing up on the field

- The most lovable handsome QB 2nd to Joe Montanna

Therick get his name somewhere on this NFL QB record & statistic History book & then start bragging avout how "Great" he is...even he can somehow make it 5th in the top 5...OK !!!

Dolphin22 on 07-16-2007 at 08:56 PM said:
I already said I wish he was a Dolphin...but he's far from a Legend etc.. as a QB & playing the position

I am being honest...a True Legend or the Most "Talented" QB would be somewhere on that NFL List of QB accomplishments covering every aspect of the position

I know its a what if...& please don't return a what if... but let me give you a very...very realistic hypethetical...Every single thing is exactly the same the past 6 years in the NFL exept Adam V. is long enough...only 2" wide in the 01-03-04 SB..Now the Pats have no rings...

Now honestly with all else exactly the same...Do you think Tom Brady still has the recognition, the respect, the hype, comparisons to Joe Montanna and Do you think he is still a starting QB for the Patriots?....Be honest

Your asking if Brady would still be the starter if the kicker failed so of course if all the above happened Tom Brady would still be the starter in NE.

Though Adam's reputation as a clutch kicker wouldn't exist.

Dolphin22 on 07-17-2007 at 12:28 AM said:
Therick Wrote:
Hey Asshole,
When you learn to read you can enjoy some of this - please note:this is before the start of 2006.

Career Highlights
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided not to repost all that crap you just posted...a few are good & viable to the argument...but almost all are stupid & team records..this conversation is about Tom Brady's talent vs every other QB in the Past 25 Yrs...I could rip out 4 319 og books of Marino's stats like the Brady ones you just posted...

- f**cked 2 Supermodels before he was 28;

-1st Patriot to start 96 games without throwing up on the field

- The most lovable handsome QB 2nd to Joe Montanna

Therick get his name somewhere on this NFL QB record & statistic History book & then start bragging avout how "Great" he is...even he can somehow make it 5th in the top 5...OK !!!

He is in the history book numb nuts, look under Superbowl MVP'S :thumb:

I thought the object of the game was to win, not lose and compile NFL records....when Marino's records are broken what will he have then?? certainly not any Lombardi trophiesROFL

Tom Brady will be remembered as a winner and Marino as a guy who couldn't win the big one.....that my simpleton friend is a FACT:thumb:

So Tom Brady doesn't hold the best playoff record for active QB's? Any QB's at any time?

I guess Marino has that record....

Patriots4ever on 07-16-2007 at 04:24 PM said:
Tom Brady holds a SB record for most passes completed in a Super Bowl.

http://superbowl.com/history/records/indiv/passing

32 Tom Brady, New England vs. Carolina, XXXVIII

He is the 3rd highest all time in completion percentage in SBs

2nd in lowest percentage of passes had int in SB history.

Oh, now, come on....

You can't use SB records. Then poor D22 can't throw Danny's SB records in your face.

That would be because Danny has no SB records.

And Rick... I believe it was you who said that Danny would trade his records for a SB ring.... Not according to the man himself. Nope. He was asked that by Colinsworth on Inside the NFL. Danny's response.... His records are what got him into the Hall so there's no way he would trade those.

Way to remember it's a TEAM sport there Danny. :thumb:

:jerkit:

mgoblue101415 on 07-17-2007 at 11:42 AM said:

And Rick... I believe it was you who said that Danny would trade his records for a SB ring.... Not according to the man himself. Nope. He was asked that by Colinsworth on Inside the NFL. Danny's response.... His records are what got him into the Hall so there's no way he would trade those.

Way to remember it's a TEAM sport there Danny. :thumb:

:jerkit:

If that's true I have even less respect for him than I already did...I'm sure his teammates are glad to know he was more worried about HIS records than a championship..

Therick67 on 07-17-2007 at 08:19 AM said:
He is in the history book numb nuts, look under Superbowl MVP'S :thumb:

Again..as I said before ...he'll always be known as the QB with the most jewelry...I'd want at least a little acknowledgement & respect as a QB ... maybe thats why Tom Quoted last year they get no respect. !!!!

sonsofkraftybob on 07-17-2007 at 10:13 AM said:
So Tom Brady doesn't hold the best playoff record for active QB's? Any QB's at any time?

LULZ. Silly Krafty, you know marino's playoff record.

But to answer your other question, I suppose it depends on how you define "best"

Off the top of my head both Bradshaw and Montana have more total wins and superbowl wins (4 each) but Brady has a slightly higher win%

I think my numbers are right on this, I have Bradshaw at 14-5 and Montana at 16-7.

Of course I personally believe a better measurement would be to look at how those individual players actually performed as opposed to straight wins or losses. You can never really take the "he played on a better team" argument out of these things, but looking at individual contributions is a little better than just simple wins/losses

Dolphin22 on 07-17-2007 at 12:07 PM said:
Again..as I said before ...he'll always be known as the QB with the most jewelry...I'd want at least a little acknowledgement & respect as a QB ... maybe thats why Tom Quoted last year they get no respect. !!!!
You speak out of both sides of your mouth, in one post you bitch about all the recognition Brady gets from Pats fans, the media, USA today and so on then you spew stupidity like this line:'I'd want at least a little acknowledgement & respect as a QB'

Witch is it, too much respect or non at all....

When you get voted to the pro bowl that usually indicates some level of respect...or when you get sportsman of the year and so on....

Therick67 on 07-17-2007 at 12:01 PM said:
If that's true I have even less respect for him than I already did...I'm sure his teammates are glad to know he was more worried about HIS records than a championship..

Do all of you actually realize just how stupid & un-intelligent you sound when make dip shit statements like this?????

"He was worried about Records more than SB rings".... I guess he trew 65,000 yards & 420 TD passes NFL Best ever... hoping & just not caring or striving for those soooo...sooo.. unimportant SB rings he didn't care about...!!!

What a F**CKING "Idiot" you are to even to say that... don't post here no more if your going to be such a stupid, childish idiot...

Find me all those NFL players that dis-respect Dan Marino & consider him a stat monger "Not" a team player...make sure their people with credability...not Dip F**cks like yourself that have none.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...disrespect_card_in_direction_of_the_patriots/

sonsofkraftybob on 07-17-2007 at 10:13 AM said:

Again thats a team record not a QB record & this conversation is about "TALENT" as a QB ....So why doesn't he hold even in the top 5 one single QB record from over 65 QB performance records

Read them all again & find this "Great" Talented" QB...Tom Brady's name...we all know the NE Patriots teams Playoff record...were does Tom Brady stand among QB's,,,heres the link again so you don't have to go far to prove what a great QB Tom is

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Therick67 on 07-17-2007 at 12:22 PM said:
You speak out of both sides of your mouth, in one post you bitch about all the recognition Brady gets from Pats fans, the media, USA today and so on then you spew stupidity like this line:'I'd want at least a little acknowledgement & respect as a QB'

Witch is it, too much respect or non at all....

When you get voted to the pro bowl that usually indicates some level of respect...or when you get sportsman of the year and so on....

Tom is also voted top 3 "Sexiest" Athletes with Jeter - Brady and Becker ...I think the new "Soccer" players got him beat...

Therick you really are a dip...Yes...his recognotion is mostly media hype he recieves from Patriot SB's...got to write something...and obviously as a QB ythere not a whole lot you can say...except the every day talking points every QB lives up to..

" He knows how to Win"..." He makes plays when it counts"...
" He steps up to the plate"...Bla!! Bla!! Bla!!

Dolphin22 on 07-17-2007 at 11:39 AM said:
Do all of you actually realize just how stupid & un-intelligent you sound when make dip shit statements like this?????

"He was worried about Records more than SB rings".... I guess he trew 65,000 yards & 420 TD passes NFL Best ever... hoping & just not caring or striving for those soooo...sooo.. unimportant SB rings he didn't care about...!!!

What a F**CKING "Idiot" you are to even to say that... don't post here no more if your going to be such a stupid, childish idiot...

Find me all those NFL players that dis-respect Dan Marino & consider him a stat monger "Not" a team player...make sure their people with credability...not Dip F**cks like yourself that have none.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...disrespect_card_in_direction_of_the_patriots/

I don't remember what year it was ( maybe someone with a better memory for exact games can remember ) but the Phins beat the Pats, I believe it was in Foxboro, and they won because whoever the RB at the time was rushed for over a hundred yards. In a postgame interview, when asked about the running game, Marino said something along the lines of "We can't win that way."

Of course they couldn't win that way. Then Danny wouldn't be the star.

Marino is a self-centered, egotisical, first class ass. Everything was always about him. While he was playing, and still now.

He would never trade his records because that's what got him into the Hall?

Well, cut away some of the records, add a couple SB wins, and he's still in the Hall. Course, I guess those personal records mean more to him than team accomplishment.

Course, that doesn't surprise me. The guy seriously is just an ass.

And, for the record... You telling Rick to stop being a "stupid, childish idiot".... I believe it is a bit more childish to go ranting and raving because someone said something you didn't like.

Pot meet kettle. :rolleyes:

Also, you calling people unintelligent might carry more weight if your post wasn't filled with several spelling and usage errors. :Lecture:

Dolphin22 on 07-17-2007 at 12:39 PM said:

Hey assplug,
Read the first 3 words of my post, 'if thats true'...what can't you comprehend about that?

You have all the answers:blink:

jaric on 07-17-2007 at 12:14 PM said:

Of course I personally believe a better measurement would be to look at how those individual players actually performed as opposed to straight wins or losses. You can never really take the "he played on a better team" argument out of these things, but looking at individual contributions is a little better than just simple wins/losses

Im glad you said that Jaric...heres Marino's playoff stats &, you all say he can't win big one..what more do you all think he should do?

Postseason NFL History rankings
Category Dan's numbers Rank

1st - Consecutive games with TD 13
3rd - Passing yards 4510
2nd - TD passes 32
--------------------------------------------------------------
From end of 3rd Qrt and 4th

37 comebacks 2nd all time - - 276/436 3695 yards
28 TD 8 INT Rating - 103.9
--------------------------------------------------------------

Brady must have looked better than Marino or something...I don't get it...or was he ahead of Dan in these QB records trying to win games?... Im just trying to understand what it is!heres a link for my numbers..

http://www.dolphinsinfo.com/marinop.htm

The Big Lebowski on 07-18-2007 at 07:25 AM said:
Give us a break with those bullshit stats which are comparing stats after 17 years to stats after 6 years.

The most important marino playoff stat is 8-10

No Blowinski you dumb pollock...those stats tell you your a f**cking dipshit who doesn't have a godamn clue !!!!

Marino Being #1-2 -3 in All Time NFL History in Post season in TD's, Yds & should tell even an idiot like yourself that he did everything he could to win every one those 18 games...

And 2nd in NFL lifetime History in combacks with a 103.9 record should tell even a "Dumb Pollock" that he was without question the best..

Now Brady...holds only the Greatest record of being able to get into FG range under "Zone Prevent Defence" & have a FG kicker win 3 SB rings for him by a measely total of 9 points...

Now were is Tom on this QB list of accomplishments?

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Back