Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 09:18 AM said:
Here's a record..

Brady tied an NFL record in 2005 by distributing his 26 touchdown passes to 12 different players. The only other NFL player to accomplish the feat was Brad Johnson in 2003.

NFL record

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 09:19 AM said:
Here's a record...

Brady owns the Super Bowl record for pass completions in a game, connecting on 32 passes in Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Here's a record, didn't the 'greatest pure passer' play in this game Once?, why dosn't he have this record?

Therick67 on 07-19-2007 at 08:09 AM said:
I'm not sure if you noticed but D22 isn't concerned with these type of things, he's intested in NFL qb records...

To answer your question Bradshaw played 14 seasons, he won 4 superbowls and had a 14 - 5 career playoff record...

Brady has played 6 seasons, he has won 3 superbowls and has a 12 - 2 playoff record...that compares pretty favorable in my opinion...
Yeah their playoff numbers are pretty similar. Same with Montana.

I just get irritated, I assume the same way SF87 does, that no one ever mentions Bradshaw when they bring up # of SB rings as evidence of awesomeness.

It's like everyone wants to forget he won 4 of them.

So to be fair, if Tom is awesome because he won 3, then Bradshaw should be like, "Super crazy double awesome" for winning 4.

TB Record: 26 touchdown passes to 12 different players.
Therick:This is an NFL record, not a before 28 record
D22- Who frigin cares ? WOOPI!!! & you posted it for 2 yrs

If Im wrong is it in the NFL's QB record book?
http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing
------------------------------------------------------
TB Record: recording a perfect 7-0 mark in overtime
Therick: All time record
D22 - A team record not a QB record & Adam owns all of them if you want to credit 1 player with the "W"s

---------------------------------------------------

TB Record: first 162 passes of his career without an interception
Therick: All time record
D22 - Only because 140 of them were behind the line of scrimage

---------------------------------------------------------

TB Record: connecting on 32 passes in Super Bowl XXXVIII
Therick: why dosn't he have this record
D22 - You'll find that record in SB QB stats...congrats!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphin22 on 07-18-2007 at 04:17 PM said:
I promise I will not insult anyone's race or family members so bad again they want to hit me...although just my words & posts make most of you want to hit me,...thats how sick some of the Patriot fan members are here...they don't want to hear 1 single bad thing about this team no matter how true is...
I've not seen anyone else threaten you. As always, i don't care that much about your opinion of the team. I'd like to bitch slap you for the other stuff though. But you probably would be real meek in a face to face conversation. Most internet assholes are. And believe me, I am no tough-guy.

but i want to say...go ahead & take a shot if you ever get one...it's OK...but you couldn't hurt me no matter how hard you tried...you have no clue...but if it's worth a shot... anyway
Yea, I have no clue. I am sure that you're real scary up close.

I do apoligize and I was wrong..I mix alot of you guys up too... and forget who's pissing me off in what thread etc...and I take a ton more shit than I give out...thats for sure...

Yea, that's what happens when you act like an asshole to the membership of an entire fansite. You tend to make alot of enemies.

it is only me debating with all of you...and I try not to & shouldn't be a pussy behind a keyboard & insult people on the internet...I apoligize for that..I don't like it either

You're always so full of apologies. What a joke.

as far as insulting your wife...find the post & I will either justify it or apoligize for that also...I don't know your wife...so I don't know how I could insult her...she's not Therick or Jaric is she !!!

Find the post again huh? I've already done that once before. Find it yourself.

I will in the future be less insulting in my replies...and I certainly don't expect the same....

I could give a crap when you say "Blowvinski" or whatever stupid ****ing name you make up. The ONLY thing you have done that bothered me is insulting my wife. I don't even really care if you're a racist. I was just throwing that in your face because you probably don't think you are one, yet you didn't think twice about throwing around the term "dumb Pollack". Just more cluelessness on your part.

Dolphin22 on 07-18-2007 at 06:54 PM said:
Here you go PS...let me just post this link from thise frigin idiotic, morons & bunch of babbling douchebags in the NFL that posted this dumbass QB record & statistic without puuting Tom Brady's name in it with over 65+ QB performance & accomplishment records...maybe you can get somebody to help you understand it.

44 SB era QBs on this list, 1 has more rings. Interesting, in one thread he talks about how great Bradshaw was, yet Bradshaw's name doesn't show up here once. Now, some of the legends of the SB era that are on this list would be:

Mark Brunell
Chris Weinke
Steve Pelluer
Archie Manning
Randall Cunningham
Dave Krieg
Charlie Batch
Steve Bartkowski
Joe Ferguson
Neil O'Donnell
Ken Anderson
Ken O'Brien
Rich Gannon
Ty Detemer
Ken Stabler
Jeff George
Vinny Testaverde
Bernie Kosar
Vince Ferragamo

to name but a few of the HOF legends that are/were better QBs then Brady

Hell, Chris Weinke has 4 records on this list...

as usual, completely pointless..

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 04:27 PM said:
But they have records and thats why they played the game -- screw championships, it's all about records....

I wonder if the Dolphins hang banners with all Marinos records on them around the stadium???

I NEVER hear anyone talk about Joe Montans 'records' -- why is that??

because he's JOE.......the best I have seen in my lifetime....:thumb:

chiefsgal on 07-19-2007 at 09:00 PM said:
because he's JOE.......the best I have seen in my lifetime....:thumb:

I agree completely exept he's one of the best i have ever seen & I have never talked bad or taken a thing away from Joe Montanna, he was always a class act

Dolphin22 on 07-20-2007 at 09:44 AM said:
I agree completely exept he's one of the best i have ever seen & I have never talked bad or taken a thing away from Joe Montanna, he was always a class act

We actually agree on something, go figure..

Dolphin22 on 07-20-2007 at 09:44 AM said:

Right, because we know that when you speak, you take away from other people.:banghead:

PatsFan09 on 07-20-2007 at 10:02 AM said:
Right, because we know that when you speak, you take away from other people.:banghead:

What pisses me off...is I have said many times...over & over again...Brady is an excellant QB..but because I disagree & prove he's NOT the Greatest or better than this QB etc.Im a frigin lunitic

The "ONLY" problem we have is I don't completely agree with all & every single oppinion some of you people have...so nothing but insults & bullshit I recieve even when I post NFL proof of my points

Dolphin22 on 07-20-2007 at 10:31 AM said:
What pisses me off...is I have said many times...over & over again...Brady is an excellant QB..but because I disagree & prove he's NOT the Greatest or better than this QB etc.Im a frigin lunitic

The "ONLY" problem we have is I don't completely agree with all & every single oppinion some of you people have...so nothing but insults & bullshit I recieve even when I post NFL proof of my points

Point to ONE POST where you said Brady was an excellent QB...not including the one I'm responding to.

...just one...

By your logic, Chris Weinke holds more individual records, and is therefore a better QB. Jeff George holds more individual records, and is therefore a better QB.

I'm pretty sure if I bothered to take the time that I could find several of your posts that contradict each other.

Dolphin22 on 07-20-2007 at 10:31 AM said:

Here's how I see it:

Montana > Brady > Marino.

Why? Because WINNING is the only thing that counts.

By the way, want to know why most of us can't stand you?

It's not because of your backing of Marino. You're a Dolphin fan, go to town. Just don't expect us to EVER agree with your argument for Mr. Can't Get It Done In The Playoffs.

It's because of your pathetic conspiracy theory garbage. You have absolutely zero proof of it except for that lame, whiny St. Louis Rams fan site. If you were to drop that lame-arse schtick, you'd be half-way bearable.

PatsFan09 on 07-20-2007 at 11:02 AM said:
Here's how I see it:

Montana > Brady > Marino.

Why? Because WINNING is the only thing that counts.

By the way, want to know why most of us can't stand you?

It's not because of your backing of Marino. You're a Dolphin fan, go to town. Just don't expect us to EVER agree with your argument for Mr. Can't Get It Done In The Playoffs.

It's because of your pathetic conspiracy theory garbage. You have absolutely zero proof of it except for that lame, whiny St. Louis Rams fan site. If you were to drop that lame-arse schtick, you'd be half-way bearable.

Now you actually put Marino on the list...Although I disagree Brady is more talented than Elway & Marino or Manning...you were honest & gave your reason why without being out there & insulting & I repect that

This argument again is about pure "Talent" at the position of QB, and not about Brady bashing or Marino crap...it's about the Most Talented end of story...if we were talking about most SB rings & best playoff record...Marino is not in the conversation & if I said he was better than Brady...then you all call me a "NUTT JOB" but

You can say Brady Winning & he does but:
Marino has is 147-93 Top 3 All time winner starting as a QB 1 short of Elway's 148 & Favre is in there

You say Brady steps up in the Playoffs but:
Marino holds #1-2-3 All time Playoff TD's- Yardage-comp%

You say Brady etc..etc..and you know I'll rip out a record that Marino, Elway & many other QB's have over Tom Brady...doesn't mean he sucks..only means there are many that are as good as he is...my only point in this conversation is

He doesn't know how to win any better than any other QB I have mentioned, thats just silly to even say..

He doesn't hold any single NFL Quarterback records in the NFL as a Pure Passing QB even in single game & single season

He literally has nothing to legitimately claim he's a more Talented QB than Marino's, Elways & Mannings

He does have a great post season team record...
He does have 3 SB rings
He is a solid QB in todays NFL any team would love to have

But is he really a more talented QB than all these other QB's & if so why?...Do Not include team records...

Dolphin22 on 07-20-2007 at 11:45 AM said:
Now you actually put Marino on the list...Although I disagree Brady is more talented than Elway & Marino or Manning...you were honest & gave your reason why without being out there & insulting & I repect that

This argument again is about pure "Talent" at the position of QB, and not about Brady bashing or Marino crap...it's about the Most Talented end of story...if we were talking about most SB rings & best playoff record...Marino is not in the conversation & if I said he was better than Brady...then you all call me a "NUTT JOB" but

You can say Brady Winning & he does but:
Marino has is 147-93 Top 3 All time winner starting as a QB 1 short of Elway's 148 & Favre is in there

You say Brady steps up in the Playoffs but:
Marino holds #1-2-3 All time Playoff TD's- Yardage-comp%

You say Brady etc..etc..and you know I'll rip out a record that Marino, Elway & many other QB's have over Tom Brady...doesn't mean he sucks..only means there are many that are as good as he is...my only point in this conversation is

He doesn't know how to win any better than any other QB I have mentioned, thats just silly to even say..

He doesn't hold any single NFL Quarterback records in the NFL as a Pure Passing QB even in single game & single season

He literally has nothing to legitimately claim he's a more Talented QB than Marino's, Elways & Mannings

He does have a great post season team record...
He does have 3 SB rings
He is a solid QB in todays NFL any team would love to have

But is he really a more talented QB than all these other QB's & if so why?...Do Not include team records...

Like I sadi before (and you completely ignored) Chris Weinke and Jeff George hold individual records on this list, are you being ballsy enought to say that either of them are better then Brady?

PS on 07-20-2007 at 01:02 PM said:
Like I sadi before (and you completely ignored) Chris Weinke and Jeff George hold individual records on this list, are you being ballsy enought to say that either of them are better then Brady?
I will.

I heard they donate more to childrens charities (snicker)

jaric on 07-20-2007 at 02:24 PM said:
I will.

I heard they donate more to childrens charities (snicker)

they also give better tips to the paper boy..

PS on 07-20-2007 at 01:02 PM said:

No but at least they have something other than my team won 3 SB's to mention about compareing their QB skills to others in History

Back