Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

Who cares. So Tom Brady sucks. He's terrible. Big deal. I'll take the 3 Super Bowl championships that have been won with our suck job QB over all the meaningless passing records that Dan Marino holds any day of the week. And so would you. Because at the end of the day it's all about the rings. And QB's who win get placed on a pedestal. Terry Bradshaw was an average QB...but he won. Joe Namath wasn't even average! But they are always discussed among the greats! So you can happily have all the passing records. I will gladly say Marino is better than Brady. Then I will go watch 3 Games to Glory and see why the Pats are blessed, while you can take all of Dan Marinos records and fondle them lovingly!

Dolphin22 on 07-21-2007 at 01:16 PM said:
No but at least they have something other than my team won 3 SB's to mention about compareing their QB skills to others in History

But that's the whole point of your diatribe...:confused:

Tell me something... how many of you are there in there?

SamBam39 on 07-21-2007 at 01:56 PM said:
Who cares. So Tom Brady sucks. He's terrible. Big deal. I'll take the 3 Super Bowl championships that have been won with our suck job QB over all the meaningless passing records that Dan Marino holds any day of the week. And so would you. Because at the end of the day it's all about the rings. And QB's who win get placed on a pedestal. Terry Bradshaw was an average QB...but he won. Joe Namath wasn't even average! But they are always discussed among the greats! So you can happily have all the passing records. I will gladly say Marino is better than Brady. Then I will go watch 3 Games to Glory and see why the Pats are blessed, while you can take all of Dan Marinos records and fondle them lovingly!

At least Marino earned all the QB records and will always be respected as the MOST Prolific Pure Passing QB in the History of the NFL....

And you & Brady can fondle & shine his Jewely in everyones face like a 19 yr old chick who just got engaged & is all excited about losing her virginity...that sums up Brady's career

I had to re-post this it was such great thread...and pisses you all off...Here...Dance on this "Monkey Boys"

Were the "HELL" is Tom Brady on this NFL QB records list...this is supposed be a QB leading a "Dynasty" with 3 rings...I see everyboby but Tom Brady on this

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

"MOST Prolific Pure Passing QB"

I would not be surprised to see Manning take this title away from Marino.

Undertaker #59 on 08-02-2007 at 11:23 AM said:

He's on pace to. Just a question if he can keep it up for enough seasons.

Harrison has a small chance to break some of Rice's records as well. I don't think he will play long enough to do it, but I believe he is also "on pace" to do so.

It would be "nice" I guess for them, but I'd wager they would trade both those in for another ring (as would I)

Undertaker #59 on 08-02-2007 at 11:23 AM said:

Thats OK, then he'll be #2 in NFL History...and Manning is a great QB and will deserve it...he's the only general on the field in todays NFL...

Who else besides manning calls the plays & reads the defenses like him...I miss Montanna, Marino & Elways etc...running the offense from the field...

d, Brady reads a defense as well as any QB in the game including Paymeaton Manning, the difference is he reads it, makes a call and gets the play underway while manning likes pointing all over the place :manning: :manning:

mikiemo83 on 08-02-2007 at 11:41 AM said:
d, Brady reads a defense as well as any QB in the game including Paymeaton Manning, the difference is he reads it, makes a call and gets the play underway while manning likes pointing all over the place :manning: :manning:

mikie don't even go there...Im not even saying bad about Brady...Manning is the only field general left like the Marino's & Montanna era etc..and you know it..

here we go now !!!..Brady has every play called in, and sometimes scripted...he doe "NOT" read the "D" & then call his own play...he has his autibles like every other QB in the NFL

Manning walks up to line of scrimage watches the "D" and then calls the play on his own...he 's old school & a dieing breed

mikiemo83 on 08-02-2007 at 04:41 PM said:

Yeah, i have noticed that about manning,why does he do all that finger pointing all the time?

Brady just takes the snap and makes the play

That's not entirely true about Manning, Dolphin22. His plays are called in as well. I believe he is given 3 to choose from on every down. Jaric can further explain this I am sure.

Manning is the "Only" old school QB left, that is a fact.

And no one reads defenses like Manning & then calls the play, thats entirely true...

All QB's like Brady mostly read the coverage & Blitz, that is the same job every QB does & they are all just as good as he is at it

Dolphin22 on 08-02-2007 at 11:30 AM said:
Thats OK, then he'll be #2 in NFL History...and Manning is a great QB and will deserve it...he's the only general on the field in todays NFL...

Who else besides manning calls the plays & reads the defenses like him...I miss Montanna, Marino & Elways etc...running the offense from the field...

Who the hell remembers #2?

P4E on 08-02-2007 at 12:03 PM said:
Yeah, i have noticed that about manning,why does he do all that finger pointing all the time?

Brady just takes the snap and makes the play

You're officially not a Patriots fan if you think this. You have never watched Brady QB a game if this is what you think he does.

Brady reads blitzes all the time, points out the LBs to watch, etc. He also audibles plays.

I'm becoming truly convinced that you're either a fairweather, bandwagoning, casual Patriots fan, or not even a fan, period.

PF09, Brady needs to do the pee pee dance manning does to make it look like he is calling plays.

You know the peepee dance kids do when in line at the carnival, right before they pee on the haunted house ascared

PatsFan09 on 08-02-2007 at 02:38 PM said:
You're officially not a Patriots fan if you think this. You have never watched Brady QB a game if this is what you think he does.

Brady reads blitzes all the time, points out the LBs to watch, etc. He also audibles plays.

I'm becoming truly convinced that you're either a fairweather, bandwagoning, casual Patriots fan, or not even a fan, period.

WOW!!! Really !! NO Way Man!!!...thats Wicked Cool !!! Tom Brady really does all that!!!...You mean like every single QB that ever played the game...even my friend Bobby in Pee Wee football

Your right Tom is the Greatest !!!!! He's unbelievable...

P4E im sorry i got in trouble with the kids...keep your patriot negitivity to yourself....your officially not a Patriot Fan...are you kidding me or what!!!!!

Yea!! it's me alright

Undertaker #59 on 08-02-2007 at 12:03 PM said:
That's not entirely true about Manning, Dolphin22. His plays are called in as well. I believe he is given 3 to choose from on every down. Jaric can further explain this I am sure.
Well Since you asked :D

Every down, Manning is given 3 plays, one pass and two runs. It is his decision to pick which one has the highest chance of sucess based on what the defense is showing.

Part of the reason for all the finger pointing and BS audibles, is to try and get the defense to give away the coverage so that the right play can be called. Most defenses try and disguise what coverage they are running, and a shift here or there can give it away. Manning makes the read, and the right play is called. ALthough actually Manning has gone on record saying that it isn't so much getting the right play, as not calling the wrong play. Which sounds funny but makes sense after some thought.

It's really quite impressive if you stop and think about it (and take out any biases you may have.)

I don't know enough about the Patriots offense to really understand what Brady does, but I will say that is he is good as QB in the league of going through his progressions, making good accurate throws (I personally think Manning is more accurate, but they are both awesome in that regard) and not making many mistakes.

It's not making the mistakes that has made Brady what he is today IMO.

jaric on 08-02-2007 at 03:46 PM said:
Well Since you asked :D

I don't know enough about the Patriots offense to really understand what Brady does, but I will say that is he is good as QB in the league of going through his progressions, making good accurate throws (I personally think Manning is more accurate, but they are both awesome in that regard) and not making many mistakes.

It's not making the mistakes that has made Brady what he is today IMO.

Manning without question is the best QB in todays era and the only old school field general left today...

Jaric..I know you really like kissing up here to the Pat Fans for some silly reason so Im glad you asked ...I think I can help you with your questions about the Tom Brady offense..

The 1st 3 or so years Brady was one of the most inaccurate passing QB's throwing downfield & also a rookie to the NFL so Bellicheck put together this 5 yard "Dink & Dunk"style offence

It was a basic simple pass & run offence very similar to a most High Schools..nothing flashy & real boring to watch... it was the #22nd worst Offence in the league but it never put Tommy Boy in a position to lose,

The following year Tom Brady's Defending Superbowl Championship #22nd ranked worst offence improved to a "Wopping" #21st ranked worst Offense in the NFL...

But the 2001 Defending "Chumps" #23rd ranked defense fell to second worst in the NFL...#31st worst Run Defence wich caused them to lose nearly every important game they played with embarressement & Brady couldn't capitolize on this much improve 21st worst ranked offense in the NFL

This went on for a few more year and finally in 2006 Tom Brady led his offence to be the 11th best offense in the NFL,,,almost a top 10 Offense but much improved from the 2001 team..

Tom Brady like ever other QB in the NFL basically recieves every play from the sidelines & autibles if he senses a blitz or sees a favorable coverage...

Back