Lets Play!!! Were the hell is Tom Brady ???

PS on 07-18-2007 at 04:18 PM said:
absolutely AMAZING how many of those guys have won fewer SBs then Brady. First glance at SB era QBs and it looks like 98-99% have fewer rings...

But they have records and thats why they played the game -- screw championships, it's all about records....

I wonder if the Dolphins hang banners with all Marinos records on them around the stadium???

I NEVER hear anyone talk about Joe Montans 'records' -- why is that??

let's go to the idiot translator again:

Dolphin22 on 07-18-2007 at 04:26 PM said:
Fine then and there is no argument...yes Tom Brady is on a Tean that has 3 SB rings...there are a few players who never stepped on the field on the Patriots with rings too...I guess Antwain Smith is a better RB than R. Williams is in your world..

- the dolphins are the greatest dynasty ever!. Nobody even mentioned Ricky Williams and AntOwain Smith before, but, in a vain attempt to make some moronic point, I'll try to redirect the conversation.-

now that we got that out of the way...

Please explain how Brady is more "Talented" or as great as you all think he is when he is not anywhere even in the top 5 on this QB performance list???...

- the dolphins are the greatest dynasty ever! Keeping in mind that I'm a babbling moron, I'm like a fish (no pun intended) in that I'm attracted to bright, shiny objects. Notice how I rail about 'talent' here, yet in another thread I talk about how much greater a career Terry Bradshaw had and how much more talented he was.-

can someone..anyone if your going to post..just answer the question..it has nothing to do with SB rings..it's about "TALENT"
so try again...

- The dolphins are the greatest dynasty ever! I prefer to remain willfully ignorant to the fact that producing under pressure is the single greatest testament to an athlete's ability. Besides, how could I possibly admit this when Trent Dilfer has more rings then Dan Marino, the absolute GREATEST QB of all time!

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

hope that makes it easier for all of you who don't speak idiot or moron or douchebag to figure out what he's babbling about.

:LOL:

Everytime someone proves his logic is flawed he changes the argument....

Antoine Smith is more reliable than Ricky Willliams:high: He's also got more ringsROFL

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 04:41 PM said:
:LOL:

Everytime someone proves his logic is flawed he changes the argument....

Antoine Smith is more reliable than Ricky Willliams:high: He's also got more ringsROFL

What flaws ??? Everytime I ask a simple question & post my proof you all avoid the question completely & respond with insults & with nonsence..

please answer these questions honestly if you can.......thats all...not with Tom Brady has 3 rings... please ...we know...

[1] As you all claim Tom is..... shouldn't the "Most Talented" QB be somewhere on this QB records & Stats top 5 list with 65 records of every single QB aspect of the position listed ?.... YES or NO

My Answer...YES if Tom is the MOST Talented QB & rated better than Favre - Marino - Young & Manning...he definately should have even 1 of these records...at least a # 5 in something !!!

Just try !!!!...admitting it is half the battle...

Dolphin22 on 07-18-2007 at 05:16 PM said:
What flaws ??? Everytime I ask a simple question & post my proof you all avoid the question completely & respond with insults & with nonsence..

please answer these questions honestly if you can.......thats all...not with Tom Brady has 3 rings... please ...we know...

[1] As you all claim Tom is..... shouldn't the "Most Talented" QB be somewhere on this QB records & Stats top 5 list with 65 records of every single QB aspect of the position listed ?.... YES or NO

My Answer...YES if Tom is the MOST Talented QB & rated better than Favre - Marino - Young & Manning...he definately should have even 1 of these records...at least a # 5 in something !!!

Just try !!!!...admitting it is half the battle...

I listed some, I guess you ingnored them....

Only been in the league 6 years, its tough to compare to guys who played entire careers -- especially for a 6th rounder who wasn't supossed to be anything..

Dolphin22 on 07-18-2007 at 05:16 PM said:

I think you compared Brady and Bradshaw, how did that work out??

PS on 07-18-2007 at 04:39 PM said:
let's go to the idiot translator again:

hope that makes it easier for all of you who don't speak idiot or moron or douchebag to figure out what he's babbling about.

Here you go PS...let me just post this link from thise frigin idiotic, morons & bunch of babbling douchebags in the NFL that posted this dumbass QB record & statistic without puuting Tom Brady's name in it with over 65+ QB performance & accomplishment records...maybe you can get somebody to help you understand it.

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 06:24 PM said:

Only been in the league 6 years, its tough to compare to guys who played entire careers -- especially for a 6th rounder who wasn't supossed to be anything..

Most of these are single season records ... and besides what about Bulger - Big Ben - Warner - T. Greene - Garcia etc..and more...

OK...Now whats your next excuse ?

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 06:24 PM said:

Most of these records are single season...I mean Volak from Titans has a record even....I didn't ignore them...& some of them are great for the Patriots Hall of Fame...and also his bid for the NFL Hall of Fame...but as I said...most all of them are team records not QB records...

This conversation is about the "Most Talented" QB in all of NFL history...just to remind you again...please explain what Tom Brady has done with his arm to make him a more "TALENTED" "QUARTERBACK" over any QB I have mentioned...

List all the facts you can ...Ill listen..it's simple...

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 06:25 PM said:
I think you compared Brady and Bradshaw, how did that work out??
With Bradshaw having more Superbowl and Playoff victories?

jaric on 07-18-2007 at 07:45 PM said:

The USA poll is nothing but a popularity contest because of Tommy Boy being in the Top 3 sexiest athletes ...Jeter him & that English soccer palyer..

You guys can add that to Tommie's QB records too..that would be great if he beats a baseball player & Soccer player !!!!!

I have faith in him representing the NFL ...good thin Adam V's not in it...girls love him...he's not as whiney, & little puppydog hick sounding as Brady

jaric on 07-18-2007 at 07:45 PM said:

I'm not sure if you noticed but D22 isn't concerned with these type of things, he's intested in NFL qb records...

To answer your question Bradshaw played 14 seasons, he won 4 superbowls and had a 14 - 5 career playoff record...

Brady has played 6 seasons, he has won 3 superbowls and has a 12 - 2 playoff record...that compares pretty favorable in my opinion...

Therick67 on 07-19-2007 at 08:09 AM said:
I'm not sure if you noticed but D22 isn't concerned with these type of things, he's intested in NFL qb records...

To answer your question Bradshaw played 14 seasons, he won 4 superbowls and had a 14 - 5 career playoff record...

Brady has played 6 seasons, he has won 3 superbowls and has a 12 - 2 playoff record...that compares pretty favorable in my opinion...

Im missing your point...or missed it in a past post...I posted a week ago if this list is about playoffs & SB rings "NOT" Talent then Bradshaw & Aikman both should be rated above Brady, They were better and did it consitantly...

Also if this USA list is about SB rings & playoff records Marino should be last of all the QB's on it...

And if it's about actual QB Talent then Marino, Manning, Young and Favre all should be rated above Brady because he doesn't hold a candle to any of their QB skills..

Therick...If this is really hard for you to understand.,maybe you should start another forum with less intelligent people in it so you can hold a conversation....and don't reply here anymore

Dolphin22 on 07-19-2007 at 09:56 AM said:

Therick...If this is really hard for you to understand.,maybe you should start another forum with less intelligent people in it so you can hold a conversation....and don't reply here anymore

My guess is if I found a forum with 'less intelligent people in it' you'd be the moderator:4321:

Therick67 on 07-19-2007 at 10:02 AM said:
My guess is if I found a forum with 'less intelligent people in it' you'd be the moderator:4321:

Therick your alot smarter than i thought useing 2 pgs just to seperate all those ...before Tom Brady was 28 records & If Tom had just a few more completions he would have had been on the top 5 list the NFL posted with QB records

That way no one reads my posts kicking the shit out of you with NFL facts...let me re-post this link again...so you all can search for Tom Brady's name on this QB record list those stupid bullshitters & idiots from the NFL

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 09:18 AM said:
Here's a record..

Brady tied an NFL record in 2005 by distributing his 26 touchdown passes to 12 different players. The only other NFL player to accomplish the feat was Brad Johnson in 2003.

This is an NFL record, not a before 28 record..

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 09:26 AM said:
Brady tied an NFL record by distributing his 28 touchdown passes to 11 different players in 2002. He joins Sammy Baugh, Washington (1947); Dan Marino, Miami (1985); and Vinny Testaverde, Baltimore (1996).

NFL record, not a before 28

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 09:26 AM said:
Brady enters 2006 as the NFL’s all-time leader in overtime wins without a defeat, recording a perfect 7-0 mark in overtime in his career. Terry Bradshaw is the only other quarterback to be undefeated in at least five overtime games, posting a 5-0 record.

Alltime record

Therick67 on 07-18-2007 at 09:29 AM said:
Brady completed the first 162 passes of his career without an interception. It was the longest streak to start a career in NFL history and ranks third for most attempts without an interception in Patriots franchise history

NFL record

Back