LMAO! RGIII retires from NFL

nevermind... my buddy sent me a text,I googled it, the first thing to come up was RGIII retires so I laughed and posted it.... date was in April last year...mybad

You should write for ESPN. You don't the need any Facts . Just attention grabbing headlines & gossip .

And you should go to school and learn how to spell and stuff... not sayin', just sayin'...

I already said my buddy texted me and I looked it up and the first thing that came up on google was RGIII retired... Is reading comprehension also not a strong suit for you?

And you should go to school and learn how to spell and stuff... not sayin', just sayin'...

I already said my buddy texted me and I looked it up and the first thing that came up on google was RGIII retired... Is reading comprehension also not a strong suit for you?

My comment was meant as a joke. You had to there . Make fun of my shitty spelling , sentence structure & grammar. Why don't you make fun of my voice next . Since I have a speech problem pronoucing my R & L.

I'm done here . Clearly I'm not intelligent enough for this board. I'm sick of people always making fun about my post. How do I delete my account on this site .

I'm done here . Clearly I'm not intelligent enough for this board. I'm sick of people always making fun about my post. How do I delete my account on this site .

you can't, we do not delete accounts, to do so would create voids in the timeline and the future generations of Patriots Fans could be effected by it.

I did see an apology, I do know that many are giving to good natured ribbing.

but we all take breaks, I have and I know almost everyone else has too. Think about taking a break and enjoy the ass-whooping Miami is going to get Sunday.

FWIW, he apologized for misunderstanding your post.

Back