Looking at the Bucs 2021

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Tom Brady says he isn’t expecting a glowing reception from the fans at Gillette Stadium on Sunday night.

Brady will return to Foxborough for the first time as a member of the Buccaneers, and on his Let’s Go Podcast with Jim Gray, the quarterback was asked what he’s expecting from the crowd. It certainly sounds like Brady has tempered his expectations.

“I wouldn’t expect a homecoming. I think they’re there to root for their team, and their team is the Patriots,” Brady said. “I certainly have a lot of people that have cheered for me over the years. I have a lot of family there and I have a lot of friends that have wanted to go to the game. They’ve been asking about tickets for six months. So there will be a lot of excitement from them in the stands.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Tom Brady says he isn’t expecting a glowing reception from the fans at Gillette Stadium on Sunday night.

Brady will return to Foxborough for the first time as a member of the Buccaneers, and on his Let’s Go Podcast with Jim Gray, the quarterback was asked what he’s expecting from the crowd. It certainly sounds like Brady has tempered his expectations.

“I wouldn’t expect a homecoming. I think they’re there to root for their team, and their team is the Patriots,” Brady said. “I certainly have a lot of people that have cheered for me over the years. I have a lot of family there and I have a lot of friends that have wanted to go to the game. They’ve been asking about tickets for six months. So there will be a lot of excitement from them in the stands.
He's one of the best self-effacing guys out there. He'll get a proper raucous welcome (JMO)

Roberto71

Reaction score
Richard Sherman is going to the Bucs for a visit. No doubt he signs there.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
Richard Sherman is going to the Bucs for a visit. No doubt he signs there.
Great, that will increase their percentage of assholes, and they already lead the league in that department😂...

OP
OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Age 44 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Brady is 9 TDs away from 600.