Looking at the Patriots - 2018

Roberto71

Reaction score
Yep, the traditional, look far ahead to next season..

The bones of the schedule is out. We have the AFC South and NFC North to play. GB and the Vikes coming here.

Away games look good, we go to Pitt again....

Have to say, nothing in the schedule would give you huge concern....

The schedule is:

HOME
Buffalo Bills (AFC East)
Miami Dolphins (AFC East)
New York Jets (AFC East)
Green Bay Packers (NFC North)
Minnesota Vikings (NFC North)
Houston Texans (AFC South)
Indianapolis Colts (AFC South)
K.C. Chiefs (AFC West champ)

AWAY

Buffalo Bills (AFC East)
New York Jets (AFC East)
Chicago Bears (NFC North)
Detroit Lions (NFC North)
Jacksonville Jaguars (AFC South)
Tennessee Titans (AFC South)
Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC North champ)

Big question will BB activate Mitchell for post season. We only have 2 real options at WR Amendola & Cooks .

That's if he's ready to go. He's been out for while with that bad shoulder injury. It would be great if we had Cooks, Hogan , Amendola & Mitchell for post season. That will make teams guess whos getting the ball. I don't think Brady don't trust dorcett & britt to make plays .

Solder, Butler, Burkhead and Lewis among the notable free agents.

Big question will BB activate Mitchell for post season. We only have 2 real options at WR Amendola & Cooks .

That's if he's ready to go. He's been out for while with that bad shoulder injury. It would be great if we had Cooks, Hogan , Amendola & Mitchell for post season. That will make teams guess whos getting the ball. I don't think Brady don't trust dorcett & britt to make plays .

Dorsett and Britt don't exist? :shrug_n:

I thought this was a thread about NEXT season :shrug:

I thought this was a thread about NEXT season :shrug:

It is :mad:

Back on topic, we could be playing Matt Patricia's Lions away!

On a side note, who'd be earmarked for DC and OC if Matty and Josh go?

Not sure there's anyone beneath those guys ready for the step up. There should be plenty of good candidates though from other teams who're being let go.

Yep, the traditional, look far ahead to next season..

The bones of the schedule is out. We have the AFC South and NFC North to play. GB and the Vikes coming here.

Away games look good, we go to Pitt again....

Have to say, nothing in the schedule would give you huge concern....

The schedule is:

HOME
Buffalo Bills (AFC East)
New York Jets (AFC East)
Green Bay Packers (NFC North)
Minnesota Vikings (NFC North)
Houston Texans (AFC South)
Indianapolis Colts (AFC South)
K.C. Chiefs (AFC West champ)

AWAY

Buffalo Bills (AFC East)
New York Jets (AFC East)
Chicago Bears (NFC North)
Detroit Lions (NFC North)
Jacksonville Jaguars (AFC South)
Tennessee Titans (AFC South)
Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC North champ)

All the tough games on paper appear to be at home. Considering they've been better on the road than at home the last two years, I dunno if that's necessarily a good thing or not. But in theory, it's a good thing.

Now watch them have to do 6 out of 7 on the road next year. :coffee:

Pats will open the season with a rematch against the Vikings on Thursday Night Football. Pats finish 12-4 with losses to GB, at PIT, at JAZ and at MIA.

Julian Edelman‏Verified account @Edelman11 <small class="time"> 18h18 hours ago </small>
It’s been a helluva year. From the highs of the Super Bowl to the lows of my injury, I’ve been so thankful for the support of my family, friends, and fans. Here’s to coming back stronger in 2018. Happy New Year everyone.
1f64f-1f3fb.png

DSeQjXIXcAAa-nL.jpg

Pats will open the season with a rematch against the Vikings on Thursday Night Football. Pats finish 12-4 with losses to GB, at PIT, at JAZ and at MIA.

Roethlisberger is probably retiring after this season, so I'm not too concerned about the Steelers (not that I would if it were returning)

12-4 sounds right, though.

I'll reserve win-loss predictions until next summer, once we get through the draft and free agency period. :cool:

Back