Looking at the Patriots - 2019

#catch radius :coffee:

Sure it’s a potential factor. But there’s plenty of big body guys who aren’t strong at reaching outside their frame and plucking it.

I think the bigger factor is the size discrepancy with DBs, and the commitment even stronger to the run. Get big mismatches in size/strength at the second level poses the potential for even bigger gains on rush attempts.

If his line is committed to run, he gets lead blocking via FB/TE, and he has a stable of WRs capable of physically overpowering in downfield blocking this team could be the rushing outlier in a pass happy Madden league.

And tougher teams generally win.

Has Gordon even applied to be reinstated. I feeling that might have been his final chance .

Has Gordon even applied to be reinstated. I feeling that might have been his final chance .
Not that I know of. But I trust that Hoodie wouldn't have offered him a tender if he didn't think it is possible.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Used to play for he Chargers. Seemed a lot taller than 6'3" to be honest. He was a problem for the Patriots secondary at the time (which included Malcolm 'Bites on Every Double Move and can't jump with anyone over 6' Butler at the time).

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Thomas is like 6'2" as well, I think.

Inman isn't too bad...I remember him making some plays.

NFL's Wesseling is an idiot.

D6Tr-WLW4AUzTwp

NFL's Wesseling is an idiot.

D6Tr-WLW4AUzTwp

KC aren't going to be anywhere near as good on offence this year, teams now have a full year of tape on Mahomes and he no longer has Hill, I fully expect Mahomes to be brought back down to Earth with a bump.

Who have the Steelers got? Juju and? Rapistburger's not exactly a leader in that locker room, and he'll continue to throw his teamates under the bus at the first opportunity.

I could see the Rams being brought back down to Earth a bit too, teams are going to take advantage of Goff's inability to read a D and rely on his coach to make the right read. Teams are going to try and copy the Pats and not line up guys until the mics cut off.

The Packers? Sure they've changed coach, but Rodgers is still going to be determined to do it HIS way and go for the spectacular when the simple would suffice.

I'd say the Pats will be better than the above mentioned teams on offence this year. Pats also actually have a defence, unlike some teams.

I could see the Rams being brought back down to Earth a bit too, teams are going to take advantage of Goff's inability to read a D and rely on his coach to make the right read. Teams are going to try and copy the Pats and not line up guys until the mics cut off.
Getting Cooper Kupp back should be huge for the Rams offense. Also, it will be interesting to see how they manage Gurley with all the concerns about his long term health.

Getting Cooper Kupp back should be huge for the Rams offense. Also, it will be interesting to see how they manage Gurley with all the concerns about his long term health.
This.

I'm still confused about Gurley but Cooper Cup back will be a boost to the Rams O and Goff, like Edelman for Brady.

Brady trolling Jules

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Congrats on 14 years of college!!! That’s got to be another record you set!! 🤣</p>— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1127224710108987394?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 11, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Make sure you get a picture with the dented one.:toast:

Didn't see a dented trophy, but I had just few seconds to look them over.
The trophies set up for the pictures. We stood behind the table.

Got an e-mail from my friend that controls our season tickets to see if I was interested in a Fantasy Camp early in June. You get to spend a day as a Patriots player with "coaches and players" and I started getting excited thinking that I would be the oldest rookie in team history. They'd pretty much have to un-retire Hannah's 73 for me. I'm sure of it.

Who knows? Maybe I'd dough-pop a couple of guys. Show some fire. I'd be attentive in meetings and whispers would start spreading around the building. The kid wants it. Maybe Bill would come down to squint at me and I'd be close enough to hear him snork down some phlegm. That would be the happiest moment of my life.

Then, I snapped out of it and looked up the fine print.

5 thousand bucks for one shot at immortality.

:suicide:

got an e-mail from my friend that controls our season tickets to see if i was interested in a fantasy camp early in june. You get to spend a day as a patriots player with "coaches and players" and i started getting excited thinking that i would be the oldest rookie in team history. They'd pretty much have to un-retire hannah's 73 for me. I'm sure of it.

Who knows? Maybe i'd dough-pop a couple of guys. Show some fire. I'd be attentive in meetings and whispers would start spreading around the building. The kid wants it. Maybe bill would come down to squint at me and i'd be close enough to hear him snork down some phlegm. That would be the happiest moment of my life.

Then, i snapped out of it and looked up the fine print.

5 thousand bucks for one shot at immortality.

:suicide:

Funny guy, for sure.

rofl-If it weren't for the quad bypass thingie, and the 71 years, I think I might actually think about it.

Cheers

Back