Looking at the Patriots - 2020

I’m a fan of the New England Patriots.

Trust me I damn sure don’t want to see the Bills win the division and that’s a big reason why I’ve been so frustrated. I’ve deeply disagreed with many personal decisions made by BB over the past few years, and despite last weeks LOSS I still don’t see a team that can make a playoff run. If that’s the case I’d rather Brady still be a patriot and retire here. If Brady was pissed about shitty personal decisions then he had every right to be. I’m coming around to Cam that had nothing to do with him, and I don’t think there was another QB available that gives this team a better chance to win. It’s him vs world though and that’s not a long term solution. It’s not. An power run offense with a QB as your main runner doesn’t work long term in the NFL. A lot of people are gonna light up Seattle this season. Even if Cam stays healthy he’s gonna want to get paid sooner than later and it’s just stidham in the pipeline, who can’t even stay healthy in practice.

My point about Gronk was just that because he has little to no value here doesn’t mean that that’s true in Tampa. A fourth rounder was great value to get for him.

I’m gonna have fun watching Tampa this year too, and that’s ok. I certainly don’t like the Bucs more than NE, but I hope Brady’s successful provided it doesn’t come at the expense of the Pats. They aren’t in the division, conference, and it’s highly doubtful they play this year.

We’d be 0-3 with Brady right now.
Go have fun being a Bucs fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have a good team folks! This is going to be a huge win for us against a good team. And we faced a tough opening quarter when things weren't going right. But BB dud it again, made the in-game changes and Cam was so impressive. Unselfish, stayed in the pocket well, slid when he had to and let his RBs do the business.

They morphed back to a ground & pound team today . Cam finally wasn’t the leading Rusher. I have to say burkhead having a damn good season

Damien Harris is eligible to play against the Chiefs in a week. I can't wait to finally see him on the field. I know this, Sony better have a great day today or he may not touch the ball next week.

JJ Taylor time on active Roster most likely over. Now that Harris can come off the IR

Man, it will be a real pity to lose Taylor? He was the spark that got things going yesterday. He's so quick off the mark, he just darts through gaps and gets yards he shouldn't.

Taylor off would be foolish.

His energy jump started the team yesterday.

He looks a perfect change of pace back, and if he puts needed pressure on Michel to play better all the more reason to keep him up.

I'm a big fan of those quick Taylor up the middle runs where all those 350lbs behemoths lose him.

Offensive players having the best games of their careers - Edelman, Burkhead..and others are blossoming. I even saw Sony Michel pancake a blitzing S while in pass pro!

Onwenu is going to be a stud OL for years for the Pats. I'm a fan.

EjBhgr6XsAABbkt

Taylor off would be foolish.

His energy jump started the team yesterday.

He looks a perfect change of pace back, and if he puts needed pressure on Michel to play better all the more reason to keep him up.

Who do you send down. When Harris comes back. Their only using JJ as A change of pace back.

Who do you send down. When Harris comes back. Their only using JJ as A change of pace back.

Taylor would probably get picked up by another team. I wouldn't risk it.
He's showing good talent so far.

Taylor would probably get picked up by another team. I wouldn't risk it.
He's showing good talent so far.
I highly doubt your see BB carry Michel, Burkhead , White , JJ Taylor & Harris at RB. He find a way to put one of them on IR.

Back