Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Patriots71

Reaction score
One thing I completely forgot was that I had asked to leave work early tomorrow to be able to watch the game. Fail. I lost two hours thanks to the NFL and their flimsy protocols.
Yeah its one of those years its hard to make plans around the NFL.

chevss454

Running up the score and loving it
Reaction score
Mike Reiss@MikeReiss.3h
Been enjoyable to get to learn more about Adrian Phillips as a player and person this year.
A safety who plays more at the linebacker level in the Patriots' scheme, his 24 tackles lead the team through four games.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
One thing I completely forgot was that I had asked to leave work early tomorrow to be able to watch the game. Fail. I lost two hours thanks to the NFL and their flimsy protocols.
Lol I hear you, was going to ask the boss if I could come in early/skip lunch so i could leave early. before i could, they r/s again!

johnlocke

Reaction score
Tom f'n Brady has more playoff wins than any player has ever played in playoff games with 30.

Just heard that on the broadcast from the other day.

Tha is just stunning. WTF?

I cannot even begin to be able to see another combo likeTFB and Bill. Especially under a strict salary cap and so much bullshit from the NFL and hatred of the other owners for their success as the years went on.

I mean what more could you ask for from those 2?

Its time to move one and I most enjoying what I'm seeing Cam with this team so far.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Tom f'n Brady has more playoff wins than any player has ever played in playoff games with 30.

Just heard that on the broadcast from the other day.

Tha is just stunning. WTF?

I cannot even begin to be able to see another combo likeTFB and Bill. Especially under a strict salary cap and so much bullshit from the NFL and hatred of the other owners for their success as the years went on.

I mean what more could you ask for from those 2?

Its time to move one and I most enjoying what I'm seeing Cam with this team so far.
Yes, it is stunning and is not going to ever be seen again,

But I do believe AV appeared 32 times.

Cheers

chevss454

Reaction score
Word going around is that the Patriots told the league it would not play the Broncos until this coming weekend which forced the league to reschedule the game

chevss454

Reaction score
Mike Reiss@MikeReiss
The Patriots have signed DT Carl Davis (Iowa) off the Jaguars practice squad. Much needed depth with Byron Cowart on the COVID-19 reserve list.

Good signing with Cowart on the COVID list. An Iowa guy who can play & for great depth.

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Yes, it is stunning and is not going to ever be seen again,

But I do believe AV appeared 32 times.

Cheers
Tom has appeared in 41 playoff games. He has 30 wins. He holds the record for most wins and most playoff games started.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
"They can beat anybody."

I'm in full agreement with Scar.

Scarnecchia revealed that his 97-year-old mother had COVID-19 during the spring, but had miraculously recovered.

“We took her to the hospital, and thought that was it, she ain’t coming out,” said Scarnecchia. “But four days later, she came out. It was really amazing.”

Even COVID won't fvck with a Scarnecchia!!!🤣