Looking at the Patriots - 2020

I just think jones was a much better player. Warren was much better run stuffer . You didn't have to worry about his pass rush.

I just think jones was a much better player. Warren was much better run stuffer . You didn't have to worry about his pass rush.
Oh for sure, you are correct. I am not sure what their entire criteria was though for this list. Was it how long they were here, when they were here? Yeah if I went player vs player, you are correct.

P71 is supporting the old Pats roster. Do you remember the York/England PatriJets?
I support every pats roster. Supporting does not even really mean agreeing with. I want them to win, I might not like how its built. Thats ok though. I read enough gripe on here about players that come and go to understand, thats what fans do
and are allowed to do....well except me at times. Patrijets is gross sounding. lol No human in my life cares more about what I think than Pats09. lol. I mean who cares what I think. I have the ability to root for a team and not hate another player somewhere else. I know its hard, but it can be done. I do not root for other teams to win, hell when they are not playing the pats, I barely watch other teams at all. I might go watch highlights of other games, but thats about it. My days or scouting all teams and their players are over for me. I used to love football a hell of alot more than I do now. Some of that was ruined by the media, a lot of that was ruined by fans and the internet.

It’s be nice if Middie actually supported the current roster of the Patriots, instead of continually worshipping a non-Patriot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Given the new board seemingly wide clemency can’t he just go by the old name?

What's the deal? Are the Pats trading Gilmore?

Actually you did. And sarcasm won't work.
As I said, I'm a Patriots fan. Fans of teams pull for them to do well. Fans hope their team does well.
Let me ask you a question.
Are you a Patriots fan? And if so, why do you defend TB12 so vociferously? He's gone, you know.
One can be both a Pats fan and a Brady fan. I sure am. I hope Brady gets the MVP, takes his team to the Superbowl, and then loses it to the Pats.
:)

One can be both a Pats fan and a Brady fan. I sure am. I hope Brady gets the MVP, takes his team to the Superbowl, and then loses it to the Pats.
Nothing wrong with it . As long as you admit to being a fan of Brady not that team. Once he leaves you won’t care about them anymore .

This. As I said, I do not understand why someone cannot still like a player that was a fixture here for 20 years. I have heard a million times on here, that someone likes a player on another team. But because its Brady, its bad somehow.
Some are flat out pissed off everytime Brady does not fall on his face in Tampa and I really dont get why. Again I never got why fans take things players do personal. Football is entertainment, its not your life, its not your family.
Yeah we put a lot of emotion into it, but frankly I am even tired of doing that. I have rooted and supported the Patriots almost my entire life, I do not owe them anything and I damn sure do not owe anyone here anything, least of all
to be interrogated over something so silly.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with it . As long as you admit to being a fan of Brady not that team. Once he leaves you won’t care about them anymore

Nothing wrong with it . As long as you admit to being a fan of Brady not that team. Once he leaves you won’t care about them anymore .
But thats not the case. I am a Pats fan. If I didnt care about the pats why the hell would I still come here and take this shit. I would be over on Tampa Boards taking their shit.

I love Brady and everything he's done for the Pats, but I refuse to root for the Tompa Bay GronkABneers.
I have never in my life rooted for Tampa Bay to win. lol. I just do not sit around and wish misery on Brady like some here do. There are teams I like much better than freaking Tampa Bay. Actually I take that back, I rooted for Tampa to win
in the 2002 superbowl because I hated the Raiders.

But thats not the case. I am a Pats fan. If I didnt care about the pats why the hell would I still come here and take this shit. I would be over on Tampa Boards taking their shit.
I think you misquoted me . I replied to dchester comment on being a pats fan & Brady fan. I repeat their nothing wrong with rooting for Brady . Just don’t pretend to fan of current team.

Last edited:
Of course but that isn't the heart of the issue. The issue all along has been P71's snarky petulance directed at us Patriots fans for 1) seeing a decline in TB's play and attitude last year, 2) calling out TB on that change of attitude, 3) wanting Cam and the Patriots to do well, 4) his defense of TB every time the bat signal goes up and 5) all the collateral stuff that goes along with the first 4.
Who is he trying to convince? It's gotten old. It's worse than annoying. It's time to give it a rest.

Of course but that isn't the heart of the issue. The issue all along has been P71's snarky petulance directed at us Patriots fans for 1) seeing a decline in TB's play and attitude last year, 2) calling out TB on that change of attitude, 3) wanting Cam and the Patriots to do well, 4) his defense of TB every time the bat signal goes up and 5) all the collateral stuff that goes along with the first 4.
Who is he trying to convince? It's gotten old. It's worse than annoying. It's time to give it a rest.

He was banned for all of this once before; he just can’t stop himself.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for so-called Patriot fans to simply support their team and talk about ways that they can improve.

By the way, there was a play last week with a fumble when Cam did exactly what he didn’t do in the Super Bowl and dove with others to recover it. I notice that that play hasn’t garnered the praise from some as it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I absolutely agree with Phil Perry here.

Some potential targets at WR. Many he lists are pipe dreams but a few are solid and shouldn't cost a ton. My favs: Golden Tate, Marvin Jones and, yep, Brandin Cooks.

Last edited:
First of all, I do not bring up Tampa in any post, you do. Second, you cry more about what Tampa does than anything the Pats do. Third, I have not even once said I didnt want the pats to do great, I said I do not care for Cam, I didnt even say I wanted Cam to do bad, not even once. You have because angry and everytime Tampa does good or does something you perceive as good you get angry. I give back what I get, I do not start any point directing anything toward pats fans. You care more about Brady's failure than you do the pats succeeding. Go look at your recent posts. Tampa gets Brown, and you go on a tirade, My first post about it, was, Idont think Tampa even needs brown so it seemed silly for them to pick him up. Go look it up. I was talking to Mazz. You go balistic and direct at me that its a failure now if Brady does not win. lol. I said zero about Brady winning or even ever said he was going to. I do not make posts about Brady, I respond. I do not make posts about Tampa winning anything, because I dont care what they win. You have convinced yourself that this year is about Brady vs the pats, and its not. I get nothing but snark on here. So I will tell you what, I am going to go on an extended vacation and let you battle your demons of Brady leaving on your own, so you cannot continue to direct everything Tampa or Brady does toward me. This is immature and silly. So good luck to you, but some of you have lost your minds over this. So when Tampa loses, dont come looking for me and then act like I bring it up, because wow. Time to get a freaking grip.

Back