Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Of course but that isn't the heart of the issue. The issue all along has been P71's snarky petulance directed at us Patriots fans for 1) seeing a decline in TB's play and attitude last year, 2) calling out TB on that change of attitude, 3) wanting Cam and the Patriots to do well, 4) his defense of TB every time the bat signal goes up and 5) all the collateral stuff that goes along with the first 4.
Who is he trying to convince? It's gotten old. It's worse than annoying. It's time to give it a rest.
It's positively nauseating

It's positively nauseating
The funny part is...the only thing I have said about Brady or Tampa in the last 2 days, was...It seems silly that they went and got Brown...lol. Nothing more. Chev blew up and it had zero to do with me, because its a Brady vs Bill thing to him and some others so he somehow thinks that Brown makes them this amazing force and he got mad, and directed it at me, for literally saying I thought the move was silly. Enjoy the soap opera guys.

I cringe and am hesitant to click on some of these football threads because you always have to have the last word and always show up as the last to post.

It's annoying and makes me not want to participate in football discussions because of all your insane Brady rants and like I said the last word thing.

Just stop already.
He's OK, you just have to love sparring matches... :coffee:

First of all, I do not bring up Tampa in any post, you do. Second, you cry more about what Tampa does than anything the Pats do. Third, I have not even once said I didnt want the pats to do great, I said I do not care for Cam, I didnt even say I wanted Cam to do bad, not even once. You have because angry and everytime Tampa does good or does something you perceive as good you get angry. I give back what I get, I do not start any point directing anything toward pats fans. You care more about Brady's failure than you do the pats succeeding. Go look at your recent posts. Tampa gets Brown, and you go on a tirade, My first post about it, was, Idont think Tampa even needs brown so it seemed silly for them to pick him up. Go look it up. I was talking to Mazz. You go balistic and direct at me that its a failure now if Brady does not win. lol. I said zero about Brady winning or even ever said he was going to. I do not make posts about Brady, I respond. I do not make posts about Tampa winning anything, because I dont care what they win. You have convinced yourself that this year is about Brady vs the pats, and its not. I get nothing but snark on here. So I will tell you what, I am going to go on an extended vacation and let you battle your demons of Brady leaving on your own, so you cannot continue to direct everything Tampa or Brady does toward me. This is immature and silly. So good luck to you, but some of you have lost your minds over this. So when Tampa loses, dont come looking for me and then act like I bring it up, because wow. Time to get a freaking grip.

Hilarious. Especially the final line.
Chevs brings Patriot talk 100% of the time. All you do is respond about Brady and bitch about Cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am not ranting on Brady, at all. I do not bring him up, I do not write posts about him. I respond, so if I am responding then someone else has posted about him. This is about some of you not me, you guys have convinced yourselves, that its
Brady vs Bill somehow, and it has driven you mad. Its not, Brady has only himself to worry about, Bill has a whole team to worry about, once has zero to do with the other, and either of their failures or success is not directed at each other. When idiot Brown went to Tampa Chev lost his mind. My reaction? Oh thats silly, they dont need a wideout. As I said, I am perfectly fine about stepping away from here, because between the overeactions to things and the political aspects, this is not really somwhere I want to be. All the things that are going on in the world, and some of you are ate up with a stupid entertainment sport like its a soap opera. Unreal.

None of us are thinking of this season as Brady vs Bill.

You are.

You are projecting, as always.

Brady has nothing to do with the Patriots. Nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have never in my life rooted for Tampa Bay to win. lol. I just do not sit around and wish misery on Brady like some here do. There are teams I like much better than freaking Tampa Bay. Actually I take that back, I rooted for Tampa to win
in the 2002 superbowl because I hated the Raiders.

I don't wish misery or anything wrong to Brady. I hope he does well, but since he's no longer a Patriot until he retires, I'm not rooting for this version of Tom Brady. I don't understand why you think if some people are critical of certain things he did (like his last season and exit), it means they are wishes of misery for him. But to each his own I guess.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for so-called Patriot fans to simply support their team and talk about ways that they can improve.
Basically, that has never been the characteristic of this forum. We discuss both good and bad things about the Pats, as well as ways they can improve. We also talk about other teams, including other players. We’ve had a long history of fans from other teams posting here. If a topic is discussed that you don’t like, it can be ignored.

Basically, that has never been the characteristic of this forum. We discuss both good and bad things about the Pats, as well as ways they can improve. We also talk about other teams, including other players. We’ve had a long history of fans from other teams posting here. If a topic is discussed that you don’t like, it can be ignored.
Yeah, I think there's a reason why fans from the Bills, Colts, Steelers, Chiefs among a few are regulars here. We're obviously Partisan here but not blind. We'll lay into the team, players, coaches, owners etc when it's deserved.

No more excuses I was right about BB Arrogance for doing nothing to improve the offense in the Off season .

i object to calling it arrogant, he has never shown himself to be that imo. i think i'd like to know what his overall plan was before i would say that.

Scoreboard & now 2-4 record says Different . He did nothing to improve the passing game besides Byrd. We had this same problem last year .

Last edited:
Stid did himself no favours there either.

The offense is just terrible. Harry is made of china and can't hack it I think. But the gameplanning is atrocious. We should be run-heavy with this offense and the tools that we have. why do josh and Bill have Cam back in the pocket throwing as if we have top level receivers? Use what Cam has and us our RBs.

The offense is just terrible. Harry is made of china and can't hack it I think. But the gameplanning is atrocious. We should be run-heavy with this offense and the tools that we have. why do josh and Bill have Cam back in the pocket throwing as if we have top level receivers? Use what Cam has and us our RBs.
Teams are taking that away by loading the box . ThE RBs are only reason we been competitive & won 2 games

You have to pass in this league to win

Back