Looking at the Patriots - 2020

I wish somehow lamb had been drafted by the Pats. He’s looking pretty good.

The Boston sports media really are dreadful aren't they.

They must not pay any real attention to this team and still after all these years, don't seem to know the coach. There is NO WAY that BB would ever purposely tank a season. It's not going to happen.

They must not pay any real attention to this team and still after all these years, don't seem to know the coach. There is NO WAY that BB would ever purposely tank a season. It's not going to happen.

Thats sports media. I said in another post. It went from, look at BB go Brady is doomed on Tampa and Bill will win a superbowl with Cam, to all of the sudden. Wow Bill messed up and Brady is proving he never needed Bill. Its stupid that the media is a week to week venture. I have seen writers to a literal 180. They have to write the click story, and depending how a certain fan feels, they will grasp onto the story or they will reject it, either way its polarizing. Which is what they want.

I wish somehow lamb had been drafted by the Pats. He’s looking pretty good.
Went to high, would not have got him, but yeah, he is one of the best receivers I have seen off the line. He is one of those guys that routes are crisp and he can get separation quickly.

Honestly, given the state of our roster and expected cap space next year, having high draft capital is exactly what we need to begin the restart.

Honestly, given the state of our roster and expected cap space next year, having high draft capital is exactly what we need to begin the restart.

Just had a friend from here make the same case to me in private. I've got plenty of hope. We are in great shape if the right moves are made going forward.

I am not sure we are bad enough to get too high, but I am not sure. I keep expecting a bounce back. I was pretty surprised at how the niners game went. I thought they would really put a great practice week and have solid gameplan and
people would play better. So now I dont know, but its the NFl it can change on a dime. I guess I expect them to beat the Bills next week too. Buff has not been playing well, we know them, and we seem to match up better, but if we drop
that game...its going to be tough.

Even if Pats were to get a top 10 pick I feel BB would trade out of it just because.

Another thing I watched last night. They were talking about the pats going smaller to combat the new offenses. What this did sadly was make them smaller, and that was evident in the niners game. I think it does
help against offenses like KC, but a strong run team that plays bully ball is going to hurt us.

Another thing I watched last night. They were talking about the pats going smaller to combat the new offenses. What this did sadly was make them smaller, and that was evident in the niners game. I think it does
help against offenses like KC, but a strong run team that plays bully ball is going to hurt us.

Going small is fine, but games against teams like Sunday's game is where guys like Hightower, Van Noy and Chung are sorely missed.

Not too thrilled to read this.

Slater was critical of New England’s approach, saying the Patriots lacked a steely resolve and desire to compete:

“I think there were times last night (against the 49ers) where we let the attitude and effort part slip away from us,” Slater said, via Darren Hartwell of NBC Sports Boston. “That’s never acceptable. So, we’re going to have to make sure that we’re on that each and every day and never taking anything for granted.”

Back